Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 17, 2019 11:55 AM

Dec 2012
Per Yoshida Morohe's blog DameKano will finish at chapter 13, which will be published in March's edition of Kodansha's Monthly Shōnen.

Final chapter has already been scanlated to spanish. I just wanted to make this thread to let people know what ever happened to this series, since the english scanlation got dropped by around chapter five.

The second and final volume of the manga will be out in April in Japan.
Mar 24, 2019 4:20 AM

Mar 2015
it's shame.. it was fun. but i would lies if i don't said it's saturated already.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 24, 2019 8:46 AM

Dec 2012
Kuma said:
it's shame.. it was fun. but i would lies if i don't said it's saturated already.

Yeah, I think this was one where it depends heavily in how much you like the main characters. I really liked Hifumi and Ittou so I would've probably continue to read this if they released more chapters, but I agree that the whole premise of the manga is kind of repetitive.

I also enjoyed the auto-biographical nature of the manga. Just like its author, DameKano is about a mangaka that had one early hit in her career and then went through a bunch of mangas that got the axe pretty quickly so I always thought about this manga as way for the author to come clean about her fears.

In the final chapter I feel this is evident as
Apr 20, 2020 6:28 PM
Jul 2019
mafwc said:
Kuma said:

Yeah, I think this was one where it depends heavily in how much you like the main characters. I really liked Hifumi and Ittou so I would've probably continue to read this if they released more chapters, but I agree that the whole premise of the manga is kind of repetitive.

I also enjoyed the auto-biographical nature of the manga. Just like its author, DameKano is about a mangaka that had one early hit in her career and then went through a bunch of mangas that got the axe pretty quickly so I always thought about this manga as way for the author to come clean about her fears.

Can you spoiler ko on what happened? Since like it'll never be translated
Apr 20, 2020 7:43 PM

Dec 2012
N4rutoG4ming said:
mafwc said:

Sure, I don't know how far have you read this but:

Apr 21, 2020 1:24 AM
Jul 2019
mafwc said:
N4rutoG4ming said:

Who's the second character??? Wait that's it? They don't get together? And what about the other girl who invited itou at Christmas party, does she like him?
Apr 21, 2020 5:11 AM

Dec 2012
N4rutoG4ming said:
mafwc said:

Who's the second character??? Wait that's it? They don't get together? And what about the other girl who invited itou at Christmas party, does she like him?

Apr 21, 2020 5:56 AM
Jul 2019
mafwc said:
N4rutoG4ming said:

ehhhh??? That sucks
Apr 21, 2020 7:21 AM

Dec 2012
N4rutoG4ming said:
mafwc said:

ehhhh??? That sucks

I know, but that's common for manga who get axed :(

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dame na Kanojo wa Amaetai Chapter 13 Discussion

Kuma - May 19, 2020

0 by Kuma »»
May 19, 2020 8:44 PM

Poll: » Dame na Kanojo wa Amaetai Chapter 6 Discussion

Kuma - Feb 13, 2019

0 by Kuma »»
Feb 13, 2019 1:08 AM

Poll: » Dame na Kanojo wa Amaetai Chapter 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2018

1 by Kuma »»
Oct 10, 2018 10:09 PM

Poll: » Dame na Kanojo wa Amaetai Chapter 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2018

0 by Stark700 »»
Oct 10, 2018 12:29 PM

Poll: » Dame na Kanojo wa Amaetai Chapter 3 Discussion

Kuma - Aug 19, 2018

0 by Kuma »»
Aug 19, 2018 3:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.