Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 15, 2019 5:38 AM

Aug 2014

Welcome to Neko Chat!

This is a thread for all your chatting needs. Have a drink with us and talk about anything you like!
The topic is often something lewd, so be aware ;)

Have a quick read through our CLUB RULES and chat with us!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (21) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 15, 2019 5:56 AM

Jul 2013
@Ardanaz, if you didn't teach her those words even though she says you did, then where did she get them from? :3

Also, you were 1 post early closing the thread, now we'll never get to see the perfect 10k xD
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Mar 15, 2019 6:02 AM

Apr 2013
Neko Chat 10, such a nice number :3

@Tyrantarmy6
Tyrantarmy6 said:
Don't know, never played anno. At least paradox games seem to be a thing of their own in terms of gameplay ^^

That's why this is a hypothetical scenario about grand pianos being that cheap :3

If anything I'd say lucky you because you get to stay home for days on end because of a sore throat :P
In her case it is :3

Yeah, and I have that enabled yet still had to deal with the captcha :3

So your strategy of staying home so it gets better didn't work? :3
Sounds good. Did you like it so far? :3

Doing... fine? Yesterday I just did some programming and that was it. Got another birthday party tomorrow and aside from that I'll have to see what I'll be doing this weekend. I could read some more psycome, do some more programming or play a game and that's about it. Our ISP decided to mess up and now I won't have internet at home till tuesday at the earliest >.<
Oh god, I'll have so much stuff to catch up on next week xD

Never played a pararodx game before, so I wouldn't know :3

Though I guess Steinway could be bothered to make a digital piano for 500 bucks? ^^

Being sick is not fun though :P
Nah, best girl is probably Chiya :3

Really? Weird, since I enabled that I never had to solve any captchas anymore. Do you have an authenticator on your phone as well? :o

So far it did not unfortunately, can only imagine my condition if I had gone to work though :3
It is a fine watch, I like the town they are living in. Way too cute for me though, I just enjoy the comedy and the atmosphere ^^

What the heck, no internet until Tuesday? Damn, that will be a hard time for you. You always stream your anime, right? I wouldn't have as much problems with it, since I have a full hard disk anyway :3
Mar 15, 2019 6:10 AM

Aug 2014
Tyrantarmy6 said:
@Ardanaz, if you didn't teach her those words even though she says you did, then where did she get them from? :3

Also, you were 1 post early closing the thread, now we'll never get to see the perfect 10k xD

I just said it's our worst swear word, I didn't tell her to start using it >_<

Shaddap!
Mar 15, 2019 6:17 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
Neko Chat 10, such a nice number :3

Never played a pararodx game before, so I wouldn't know :3

Though I guess Steinway could be bothered to make a digital piano for 500 bucks? ^^

Being sick is not fun though :P
Nah, best girl is probably Chiya :3

Really? Weird, since I enabled that I never had to solve any captchas anymore. Do you have an authenticator on your phone as well? :o

So far it did not unfortunately, can only imagine my condition if I had gone to work though :3
It is a fine watch, I like the town they are living in. Way too cute for me though, I just enjoy the comedy and the atmosphere ^^

What the heck, no internet until Tuesday? Damn, that will be a hard time for you. You always stream your anime, right? I wouldn't have as much problems with it, since I have a full hard disk anyway :3

Indeed it is :3

I don't know about anno, but in the paradox grand strategy games I've played so far you have a timer that you can pause and speed up whenever you want (also works in mp), and you are provided with lots of events where you have to make decisions which at least in stellaris, may or may not destroy the universe xD

Has steinway ever even made a digital piano? I doubt they have the expertise to do so :3

A sore throat hardly counts as being sick :P
Naruhodo naruhodo, I think I know why xD

Indeed I do. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to log in at all? :3

You think you would've been unable to move at this point? :3
Too cute? There's no such thing :P

Indeed. I mean, it's not like I can't do anything without internet, but watching anime without it is out of the question :3
Yesterday I did manage to do some programming without internet, but I can only imagine how long I'd manage without the online documentation etc :3

Ardanaz said:
I just said it's our worst swear word, I didn't tell her to start using it >_<

Shaddap!

Well obviously that's gonna happen when you tell people who don't know dutch? :3
Mar 15, 2019 6:37 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
Indeed it is :3

I don't know about anno, but in the paradox grand strategy games I've played so far you have a timer that you can pause and speed up whenever you want (also works in mp), and you are provided with lots of events where you have to make decisions which at least in stellaris, may or may not destroy the universe xD

Has steinway ever even made a digital piano? I doubt they have the expertise to do so :3

A sore throat hardly counts as being sick :P
Naruhodo naruhodo, I think I know why xD

Indeed I do. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to log in at all? :3

You think you would've been unable to move at this point? :3
Too cute? There's no such thing :P

Indeed. I mean, it's not like I can't do anything without internet, but watching anime without it is out of the question :3
Yesterday I did manage to do some programming without internet, but I can only imagine how long I'd manage without the online documentation etc :3

That timer also exists in Anno, but it's not usable in mutliplayer though. Decisions there are only made with quests, which will not destroy the world if you fail them though xD

Well there are at least digital pianos which are built with samples of a Steinway grand piano. So I guess that's as close as it gets. They start at 1000 bucks though ^^

Of course it does :P
If it only was for that it could very well be Rize though, her bust seems even bigger :>

Huh? Before I used that authenticator I was able to log in though after solving the captcha :3

Maybe I would have to stay in bed the whole day? ^^
That ending is way too cute and makes me uncomfortable watching though ;P

Well depending on the stuff I'm programming I could do without internet for a while. But at home I obvioiusly would wanna try something new, so I need the documentary. In the case of JMonkey luckily the whole documentary comes with the IDE though :3
Mar 15, 2019 6:53 AM

Aug 2014
Tyrantarmy6 said:
Well obviously that's gonna happen when you tell people who don't know dutch? :3

No judge!
Mar 15, 2019 8:14 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
That timer also exists in Anno, but it's not usable in mutliplayer though. Decisions there are only made with quests, which will not destroy the world if you fail them though xD

Well there are at least digital pianos which are built with samples of a Steinway grand piano. So I guess that's as close as it gets. They start at 1000 bucks though ^^

Of course it does :P
If it only was for that it could very well be Rize though, her bust seems even bigger :>

Huh? Before I used that authenticator I was able to log in though after solving the captcha :3

Maybe I would have to stay in bed the whole day? ^^
That ending is way too cute and makes me uncomfortable watching though ;P

Well depending on the stuff I'm programming I could do without internet for a while. But at home I obvioiusly would wanna try something new, so I need the documentary. In the case of JMonkey luckily the whole documentary comes with the IDE though :3

In those paradox games anyone can manipulate the timer where it will affect the other players too. It's not like you can't do anything anymore when someone else pauses it. And most choices won't result in the end of the world, but there are a few that do result in things like huge interstellar organic alien fleets coming to devour the galaxy (tyranids yay) xD

They do indeed exist. I don't know which samples mine uses tbh as they're not named. With the exception of kawai's SK-EX, EX and SK-5 grands :3

You can solve that with a simple throat lozenge like cough drops :P
She didn't burst out of the uniform so I doubt that :3

Before you used it yes, but now that you have enabled 2fa you need to use the authenticator :3

And watch anime? :3
Then you better prepare yourself for the ED of the second season which is far cuter :P

I can still do stuff with symfony without needing internet, but if I want to do something that requires using a component or particular feature I haven't used before then I'll need the documentation or examples from other bundles to help me along. The code documentation is obviously present in the IDE, but things like this aren't :3
Mar 18, 2019 12:11 AM

Apr 2013
Meowning~ :3
Mar 18, 2019 2:09 AM

Jul 2013
Ohayou~ :3

@Gator, how're you doing today? :3
Mar 18, 2019 2:12 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:

@Gator, how're you doing today? :3

That 10 in the topic title is somehow confusing me when I get a notification ^^

I'm fine, had a pretty chill weekend and I'm back at work again today. Funny enough I'm getting a new error today than I got last week without changing anything about the code xD
Yesterday I just watched some anime, played guitar/piano and played some Warhammer with a buddy of mine. Also found out how to recruit the strongest unit possible with the vampire pirates without the need of completely upgrading my city, not sure if that's intended or a bug ^^

How about you?
Mar 18, 2019 2:22 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
That 10 in the topic title is somehow confusing me when I get a notification ^^

I'm fine, had a pretty chill weekend and I'm back at work again today. Funny enough I'm getting a new error today than I got last week without changing anything about the code xD
Yesterday I just watched some anime, played guitar/piano and played some Warhammer with a buddy of mine. Also found out how to recruit the strongest unit possible with the vampire pirates without the need of completely upgrading my city, not sure if that's intended or a bug ^^

How about you?

So used to writing possibly close to 5000 replies in a single thread that the new one got confusing? xD

Nice. That kind of stuff is always good xD
So ya stomped 'em good? :3

Doing fine I guess. Currently updating websites again and just now was doing some research about wordpress apparently introducing a pain in the *ss error handler so I wanted to see how to get rid of it, but then it turned out they already got rid of it themselves and postponed it to the next release :3
This weekend well... as I said I had no internet so outside of the birthday party I just did some more programming, read a bit of psycome, played some piano and played age of mythology :3
Made some neat progress on the part I was working on, but now I gotta do tests and documentation writing again xD
Mar 18, 2019 2:26 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
So used to writing possibly close to 5000 replies in a single thread that the new one got confusing? xD

Nice. That kind of stuff is always good xD
So ya stomped 'em good? :3

Doing fine I guess. Currently updating websites again and just now was doing some research about wordpress apparently introducing a pain in the *ss error handler so I wanted to see how to get rid of it, but then it turned out they already got rid of it themselves and postponed it to the next release :3
This weekend well... as I said I had no internet so outside of the birthday party I just did some more programming, read a bit of psycome, played some piano and played age of mythology :3
Made some neat progress on the part I was working on, but now I gotta do tests and documentation writing again xD

Nah, it's just the two-digit number now. Not used to that yet ^^

Well it's actually better than last week's status, since I didn't get any error warning there at all but it still didn't work xD
I eradicated a few factions already yeah. Though the lizardmen surprisingly declared war on me and their allies the highelves joined them, which are the strongest faction currently. Will stay interesting :3

Well at least that sounds like a pleasant surprise on a Monday morning ^^
Good old games you don't need an internet connection for to work, right? :3
So basically you're done with the fun part xD
Mar 18, 2019 2:32 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
Nah, it's just the two-digit number now. Not used to that yet ^^

Well it's actually better than last week's status, since I didn't get any error warning there at all but it still didn't work xD
I eradicated a few factions already yeah. Though the lizardmen surprisingly declared war on me and their allies the highelves joined them, which are the strongest faction currently. Will stay interesting :3

Well at least that sounds like a pleasant surprise on a Monday morning ^^
Good old games you don't need an internet connection for to work, right? :3
So basically you're done with the fun part xD

Yeah, I guess things not working and getting an error is better than things not working and not getting an error xD
Surprisingly? This is warhammer isn't it? If anything you should be surprised such a thing as "peace" exists in the first place :P

Yeah, after they're done almost giving me a heart attack :3
Yep, just start steam in offline mode and then I can play the campaign as long as I want. Of course I could do the same with hollow knight and crosscode :3
And after I'm done with that I can move on to the first part involving a database... user management, yay xD
Mar 18, 2019 2:41 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
Yeah, I guess things not working and getting an error is better than things not working and not getting an error xD
Surprisingly? This is warhammer isn't it? If anything you should be surprised such a thing as "peace" exists in the first place :P

Yeah, after they're done almost giving me a heart attack :3
Yep, just start steam in offline mode and then I can play the campaign as long as I want. Of course I could do the same with hollow knight and crosscode :3
And after I'm done with that I can move on to the first part involving a database... user management, yay xD

Exactly, though I of course still have no idea since it's throwing a NullPointerException somewhere in the framework xD
Well I was actually fighting their enemies all the time before, so I thought that would show some goodwill. But I guess there is a lot of prejudice against poor Undead pirate captains like me ;P

Sounds like for the sake of your health you should try to switch to something else soon :3
Somehow I can never remember what Crosscode is, had to google it again ^^
User management is usually fun to implement if you're just using a ready-to-implement framework, but in your case it doesn't sound that fun xD
Mar 18, 2019 2:48 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
Exactly, though I of course still have no idea since it's throwing a NullPointerException somewhere in the framework xD
Well I was actually fighting their enemies all the time before, so I thought that would show some goodwill. But I guess there is a lot of prejudice against poor Undead pirate captains like me ;P

Sounds like for the sake of your health you should try to switch to something else soon :3
Somehow I can never remember what Crosscode is, had to google it again ^^
User management is usually fun to implement if you're just using a ready-to-implement framework, but in your case it doesn't sound that fun xD

Ah, the infamous NullPointerException... almost makes me want to name some exceptions in my own code like that just to mess with people xD
Especially cheating undead pirate captains :P

Well I mean, it's wordpress you know? Wordpress implementing an error handler? Lord can only imagine the horrors that would spawn from that :3
Even though it's german? :3

I could make it in a very short amount of time if all I went for is a basic implementation where you can log in and what not, but where's the fun in that? xD
Mar 18, 2019 3:14 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
Ah, the infamous NullPointerException... almost makes me want to name some exceptions in my own code like that just to mess with people xD
Especially cheating undead pirate captains :P

Well I mean, it's wordpress you know? Wordpress implementing an error handler? Lord can only imagine the horrors that would spawn from that :3
Even though it's german? :3

I could make it in a very short amount of time if all I went for is a basic implementation where you can log in and what not, but where's the fun in that? xD

I mean it's not a wrong error usually, there is definitely a variable which is null and shouldn't be ^^
I'm not cheating, also I can only do that with my main lord. All the others have to recruit the "normal" way ;P

Wouldn't you say the same about wordpress implementing literally anything though? :3
It's not a German name though, but now I have to google them and read a bit about them ^^

And with statements like that, I still think you're the bigger masochist here xD
Mar 18, 2019 3:27 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
I mean it's not a wrong error usually, there is definitely a variable which is null and shouldn't be ^^
I'm not cheating, also I can only do that with my main lord. All the others have to recruit the "normal" way ;P

Wouldn't you say the same about wordpress implementing literally anything though? :3
It's not a German name though, but now I have to google them and read a bit about them ^^

And with statements like that, I still think you're the bigger masochist here xD

Well of course you're getting it for a reason, but that doesn't make it less infamous :3
And isn't your main lord the most important and powerful one? :P

Nah, if they decide to add some kind of pointless feature no. 9999 or something then it doesn't matter as we won't use it anyway, but this error handler of theirs would mean that unless we overwrite/disable it this thing would hide all exceptions during development and disable the theme/plugin causing it on top of that :3
Of course, but it's still developed by a bunch of german masochists :3

What? If I want to make a system that's more secure than wordpress I can't just go and make a login system that has no security on it besides a csrf token now can I? I mean sure, wordpress doesn't even have that but still xD
Mar 18, 2019 4:14 AM

Apr 2013
Tadaima~ :3

Tyrantarmy6 said:
Well of course you're getting it for a reason, but that doesn't make it less infamous :3
And isn't your main lord the most important and powerful one? :P

Nah, if they decide to add some kind of pointless feature no. 9999 or something then it doesn't matter as we won't use it anyway, but this error handler of theirs would mean that unless we overwrite/disable it this thing would hide all exceptions during development and disable the theme/plugin causing it on top of that :3
Of course, but it's still developed by a bunch of german masochists :3

What? If I want to make a system that's more secure than wordpress I can't just go and make a login system that has no security on it besides a csrf token now can I? I mean sure, wordpress doesn't even have that but still xD

It's also not that helpful, because you still have to find out somehow why it is null ^^
Of course he is, he's a fine young lad who's currently riding a bonedragon, arrrr :3

I can see why this would be problematic. So basically you don't care about them including new optional stuff, but they should just keep their hands away from existing functionality xD
Why are they masochists as well? :3

See, you're trying hard to be much better than wordpress. But being only a little bit better would already be enough, a lazy person wouldn't jump higher than he has to xD
Mar 18, 2019 4:53 AM

Jul 2013
I has returned~ :3

Gator said:

It's also not that helpful, because you still have to find out somehow why it is null ^^
Of course he is, he's a fine young lad who's currently riding a bonedragon, arrrr :3

I can see why this would be problematic. So basically you don't care about them including new optional stuff, but they should just keep their hands away from existing functionality xD
Why are they masochists as well? :3

See, you're trying hard to be much better than wordpress. But being only a little bit better would already be enough, a lazy person wouldn't jump higher than he has to xD

Okaeri~ :3

Yeah, and exceptions thrown somewhere in a third party bundle/framework that don't show a stack trace for whatever bloody reason is even better :3
Which automatically means it's far worse than if you could just do it with the other leaders :3

Pretty much. It wouldn't be so much of an issue if wordpress had a half decent update policy but nope, that's too much to ask for xD
Because they have like what, 2 developers? And what do they choose to make? A massive open world action rpg of all things... in javascript :3

Hey, for once I can make anything I want without the platform getting in my way, of course I wanna make use of that opportunity while I can xD
Mar 18, 2019 5:10 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:

Yeah, and exceptions thrown somewhere in a third party bundle/framework that don't show a stack trace for whatever bloody reason is even better :3
Which automatically means it's far worse than if you could just do it with the other leaders :3

Pretty much. It wouldn't be so much of an issue if wordpress had a half decent update policy but nope, that's too much to ask for xD
Because they have like what, 2 developers? And what do they choose to make? A massive open world action rpg of all things... in javascript :3

Hey, for once I can make anything I want without the platform getting in my way, of course I wanna make use of that opportunity while I can xD

At least I know where the framework gets called in our code, though I can't see anything being null there... so I'm still not sure where the problem is xD
Nah, if I could do it with everyone except my main lord it would be way worse. This way I can only have one really strong army and not multiple :3

Do they even have an update policy or are they just throwing updates around like it's no one's business? ^^
Tbh a game like that seems rather doable with two persons though, the guy who created Banished, a simulation in 3D, all by himself must be insane xD

As long as you will finish it some day and not let it become some half-finished project along the way ^^
Mar 18, 2019 5:19 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:

At least I know where the framework gets called in our code, though I can't see anything being null there... so I'm still not sure where the problem is xD
Nah, if I could do it with everyone except my main lord it would be way worse. This way I can only have one really strong army and not multiple :3

Do they even have an update policy or are they just throwing updates around like it's no one's business? ^^
Tbh a game like that seems rather doable with two persons though, the guy who created Banished, a simulation in 3D, all by himself must be insane xD

As long as you will finish it some day and not let it become some half-finished project along the way ^^

Until you finally find the issue and can start wondering how it ever worked in the first place xD
But isn't one strong army all you need to be OP? :3

At least they don't do anything too bad in minor updates, but you shouldn't forget that the only update option in wordpress is the newest version, regardless of whether that's a major release. The same however cannot be said of plugins like woocommerce that require database updates every minor release >.<
Doable? You do realize it took them almost 8 years to get to this point right? xD

That would be a shame wouldn't it? At least I'm going strong so far. The question is what will happen once I get to the frontend side of things or it turns out we won't use it anyways :3
Mar 18, 2019 5:42 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
Until you finally find the issue and can start wondering how it ever worked in the first place xD
But isn't one strong army all you need to be OP? :3

At least they don't do anything too bad in minor updates, but you shouldn't forget that the only update option in wordpress is the newest version, regardless of whether that's a major release. The same however cannot be said of plugins like woocommerce that require database updates every minor release >.<
Doable? You do realize it took them almost 8 years to get to this point right? xD

That would be a shame wouldn't it? At least I'm going strong so far. The question is what will happen once I get to the frontend side of things or it turns out we won't use it anyways :3

Indeed, I'm looking forward to that moment. And at that time I will just shrug it off and close the ticket to get to the next one xD
Nope, I can't fight with one strong army on two sides, also the enemy can still use 2 or 3 armies to fight me and I'll lose :3

Sounds a bit like Windows 10 Home, which also enforces you to upgrade to the newest version, even though it might crash everything ^^
I don't know how long it took them, I also don't know how long the Banished guy took to make it. I just know that doing 3D models and creating a simulation that actually works really well all alone seems harder to me than a 2D action RPG with two people :3

Will you even do frontend stuff? I mean you could just leave that be and let people implement their own idea :3
Mar 18, 2019 6:02 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
Indeed, I'm looking forward to that moment. And at that time I will just shrug it off and close the ticket to get to the next one xD
Nope, I can't fight with one strong army on two sides, also the enemy can still use 2 or 3 armies to fight me and I'll lose :3

Sounds a bit like Windows 10 Home, which also enforces you to upgrade to the newest version, even though it might crash everything ^^
I don't know how long it took them, I also don't know how long the Banished guy took to make it. I just know that doing 3D models and creating a simulation that actually works really well all alone seems harder to me than a 2D action RPG with two people :3

Will you even do frontend stuff? I mean you could just leave that be and let people implement their own idea :3

I'm sure they'll appreciate that xD
Reminds me of a mission in age of mythology yesterday. I was spawned in the middle of the desert with practically no resources anywhere near me aside from a handful of trees and a market so I had trouble gathering the resources needed to buy any soldiers, and my enemy was already attacking me with war elephants and siege towers :3

Yep, kinda like that. You could probably circumvent it if you can find the specific version you need on github or something and then manually install the update, but ain't nobody got time for that. And not even that works when dealing with something like woocommerce :3
3d is of course more difficult and time consuming than 2d, but don't forget that crosscode is a complete rpg with a long story and ridiculous puzzles. That amount of content isn't something you're gonna make overnight even if it is 2d :3

If it's something we want to use at work then it'll have to have an admin interface or it's useless :3
Mar 18, 2019 6:36 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
I'm sure they'll appreciate that xD
Reminds me of a mission in age of mythology yesterday. I was spawned in the middle of the desert with practically no resources anywhere near me aside from a handful of trees and a market so I had trouble gathering the resources needed to buy any soldiers, and my enemy was already attacking me with war elephants and siege towers :3

Yep, kinda like that. You could probably circumvent it if you can find the specific version you need on github or something and then manually install the update, but ain't nobody got time for that. And not even that works when dealing with something like woocommerce :3
3d is of course more difficult and time consuming than 2d, but don't forget that crosscode is a complete rpg with a long story and ridiculous puzzles. That amount of content isn't something you're gonna make overnight even if it is 2d :3

If it's something we want to use at work then it'll have to have an admin interface or it's useless :3

Sounds like a scenario rather far into the campaign? There were missions like that in Starcraft and Warcraft as well, I hated those. But not as much as I hated the ones with a time limit xD

So basically woocommerce is even worse than wordpress? I guess things really can always get worse, even if it seems impossible ^^
I agree that it is difficult to think of a good story for that, but programming-wise I think making a really good simulation all by yourself is still harder. It just takes less storywriting :3

Oh, you only meant the admin interface. Though you will make that from scratch in PHP as well then? :3
Mar 18, 2019 6:48 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
Sounds like a scenario rather far into the campaign? There were missions like that in Starcraft and Warcraft as well, I hated those. But not as much as I hated the ones with a time limit xD

So basically woocommerce is even worse than wordpress? I guess things really can always get worse, even if it seems impossible ^^
I agree that it is difficult to think of a good story for that, but programming-wise I think making a really good simulation all by yourself is still harder. It just takes less storywriting :3

Oh, you only meant the admin interface. Though you will make that from scratch in PHP as well then? :3

Yeah, it was mission 18 or something? Pretty annoying at least, but I agree that timed missions are worse... I know there's one in the titans expansion where you're attacked by an invulnerable titan and you need to survive for x amount of minutes until you can escape xD

It is indeed. Wordpress itself is a spaghetti mess already and I don't like the way it works, but on its own it's not nearly as bad. Perhaps due to the way it works and its lack of features to help build things however it doesn't exactly encourage proper and consistent programming on the side of the plugin and theme authors resulting in the worst abominations you can imagine :3
Harder perhaps, but banished is a city building game iirc right? In that case the number of assets is relatively limited isn't it? :3

I was thinking of using a bundle to expose the db entities with a graphql api or something and then using reactjs or vuejs to create an admin interface around it :3
Would also be a good way to practice those as they are the "modern" way of building stuff. On the public facing part of the site we can't use something like that, but on the admin interface it would be perfectly fine :3
Mar 18, 2019 7:15 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
Yeah, it was mission 18 or something? Pretty annoying at least, but I agree that timed missions are worse... I know there's one in the titans expansion where you're attacked by an invulnerable titan and you need to survive for x amount of minutes until you can escape xD

It is indeed. Wordpress itself is a spaghetti mess already and I don't like the way it works, but on its own it's not nearly as bad. Perhaps due to the way it works and its lack of features to help build things however it doesn't exactly encourage proper and consistent programming on the side of the plugin and theme authors resulting in the worst abominations you can imagine :3
Harder perhaps, but banished is a city building game iirc right? In that case the number of assets is relatively limited isn't it? :3

I was thinking of using a bundle to expose the db entities with a graphql api or something and then using reactjs or vuejs to create an admin interface around it :3
Would also be a good way to practice those as they are the "modern" way of building stuff. On the public facing part of the site we can't use something like that, but on the admin interface it would be perfectly fine :3

Yeah, the last mission of Starcraft 2 was like that as well. You had to survive for 30 minutes against the big bad protagonist and her army. The only mission I did not manage to finish on hard difficulty and had to go back to normal xD

Though in a professional context you usually don't use premade themes anyway, since either the developer or the customer will have their own theme. Though I don't know if that's the same for you and your small company :3
As limited as a simulation of a part of the real world is I guess? I mean there are more things than just house you have to create assets for, like different people, animals, flowers, trees, stones, mines etc ^^

Sounds good, so much JS though in a PHP framework :3
As long as you don't try to generate the entities from the database like they did in our project... that just becomes a huge mess in which you will be afraid to change anything xD
Mar 18, 2019 7:32 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
Yeah, the last mission of Starcraft 2 was like that as well. You had to survive for 30 minutes against the big bad protagonist and her army. The only mission I did not manage to finish on hard difficulty and had to go back to normal xD

Though in a professional context you usually don't use premade themes anyway, since either the developer or the customer will have their own theme. Though I don't know if that's the same for you and your small company :3
As limited as a simulation of a part of the real world is I guess? I mean there are more things than just house you have to create assets for, like different people, animals, flowers, trees, stones, mines etc ^^

Sounds good, so much JS though in a PHP framework :3
As long as you don't try to generate the entities from the database like they did in our project... that just becomes a huge mess in which you will be afraid to change anything xD

At least in this case you only have to deal with that 1 unit and the prometheans he creates rather than an entire army xD
Not that a titan with 50k total hp, 500 hp/s regen, 99% armor to projectiles like arrows and dealing 175 crush damage per attack is easy though xD

Yeah we make our own, but we do still have to use a few plugins like woocommerce ^^
Well sure, but environmental assets like flowers and trees are things you need in games like crosscode too. How many different styles of maps do you even have in banished? I don't know how many buildings and maps you have in banished but crosscode has quite a lot of assets because of its varied locations :3

I'd say the javascript part would be separate from the php framework as the php side wouldn't know anything about it aside from static html being loaded on a particular route :3
How would I even go about doing that in the first place? xD
Mar 18, 2019 7:49 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
At least in this case you only have to deal with that 1 unit and the prometheans he creates rather than an entire army xD
Not that a titan with 50k total hp, 500 hp/s regen, 99% armor to projectiles like arrows and dealing 175 crush damage per attack is easy though xD

Yeah we make our own, but we do still have to use a few plugins like woocommerce ^^
Well sure, but environmental assets like flowers and trees are things you need in games like crosscode too. How many different styles of maps do you even have in banished? I don't know how many buildings and maps you have in banished but crosscode has quite a lot of assets because of its varied locations :3

I'd say the javascript part would be separate from the php framework as the php side wouldn't know anything about it aside from static html being loaded on a particular route :3
How would I even go about doing that in the first place? xD

It's also not the final mission, is it? :3
Nope, doesn't sound like it. He regenerates himself completely in 100 seconds then? :o

Tbh woocommerce is such a weird name, would make me not wanna use it already xD
Those are only 2D assets though, which are a lot easier to make than 3D assets :3

Oh, there are frameworks who do atrocious things like that and of course my predecessors used those. I mean you can't have enough third-party frameworks in your application, even if you only use 10% of it for a small part, right? xD
Mar 18, 2019 8:11 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
It's also not the final mission, is it? :3
Nope, doesn't sound like it. He regenerates himself completely in 100 seconds then? :o

Tbh woocommerce is such a weird name, would make me not wanna use it already xD
Those are only 2D assets though, which are a lot easier to make than 3D assets :3

Oh, there are frameworks who do atrocious things like that and of course my predecessors used those. I mean you can't have enough third-party frameworks in your application, even if you only use 10% of it for a small part, right? xD

Nope, that's a sub-boss who, ironically, is stronger than the final boss :3
Yep. That's why you have to escape instead of stay and fight because you don't stand a chance in that mission. In a 1 on 1 fight only osiris can beat him who has 20k total hp, no hp regen, 99% armor against everything and a chain AOE attack that deals 1.5k hack and crush damage xD

If you had to work with it that name would be the least of your issues xD
Sure, but the sheer number still means it takes a long time. Though in crosscode's case most of the time went into designing the gameplay, maps and puzzles I imagine :3

Well inevitably I'll have to use quite a few symfony bundles to achieve the desired goal, but at least you can rest assured that I'd immediately purge them from the codebase if I found out that they do something like that xD
Mar 19, 2019 12:10 AM

Apr 2013
Oppaiyou~ :3

Tyrantarmy6 said:
Nope, that's a sub-boss who, ironically, is stronger than the final boss :3
Yep. That's why you have to escape instead of stay and fight because you don't stand a chance in that mission. In a 1 on 1 fight only osiris can beat him who has 20k total hp, no hp regen, 99% armor against everything and a chain AOE attack that deals 1.5k hack and crush damage xD

If you had to work with it that name would be the least of your issues xD
Sure, but the sheer number still means it takes a long time. Though in crosscode's case most of the time went into designing the gameplay, maps and puzzles I imagine :3

Well inevitably I'll have to use quite a few symfony bundles to achieve the desired goal, but at least you can rest assured that I'd immediately purge them from the codebase if I found out that they do something like that xD

Tbh to me it seems like in most games the hardest boss won't be the final one ^^
99% armor against everything sounds pretty OP, I guess that titan could only win if he would use a hit-and-run technique since he will be at 100% hp after a while while Osiris wouldn't? :3

I can imagine, it would still bother me additionally xD
I would assume so as well, but twice the manpower surely helped. Anyway it's impressive how such small teams can make such games :3

Good, I don't want you to suffer like I do xD
Mar 19, 2019 1:12 AM

Jul 2013

Gator said:
Oppaiyou~ :3

Tbh to me it seems like in most games the hardest boss won't be the final one ^^
99% armor against everything sounds pretty OP, I guess that titan could only win if he would use a hit-and-run technique since he will be at 100% hp after a while while Osiris wouldn't? :3

I can imagine, it would still bother me additionally xD
I would assume so as well, but twice the manpower surely helped. Anyway it's impressive how such small teams can make such games :3

Good, I don't want you to suffer like I do xD

Yeah, though iirc the final boss had you running around an island trying to slow it down so your villagers had the time to do something to summon something that could beat the final boss... not sure exactly what that was. Something with trees at least :3
No, he could not. For that to work the titan would need to be able to outrun osiris, but his speed is 3.75 and osiris' speed is 5 and he also has a range of 25 which is more than archers and towers etc. Even just in the time needed to get to the edge of osiris' attack range he'd probably already get hit like 3 to 5 times. In the map editor I once tried to see how many titans you'd need to take him down and even 100 prometheus titans weren't enough xD

And using a blogging cms for building a webshop wouldn't? xD
Indeed. Hollow knight is also made with 3 people (excluding composer) :3

Instead I get to suffer from different things xD

So how're you doing today? :3
Mar 19, 2019 1:22 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:

Yeah, though iirc the final boss had you running around an island trying to slow it down so your villagers had the time to do something to summon something that could beat the final boss... not sure exactly what that was. Something with trees at least :3
No, he could not. For that to work the titan would need to be able to outrun osiris, but his speed is 3.75 and osiris' speed is 5 and he also has a range of 25 which is more than archers and towers etc. Even just in the time needed to get to the edge of osiris' attack range he'd probably already get hit like 3 to 5 times. In the map editor I once tried to see how many titans you'd need to take him down and even 100 prometheus titans weren't enough xD

And using a blogging cms for building a webshop wouldn't? xD
Indeed. Hollow knight is also made with 3 people (excluding composer) :3

Instead I get to suffer from different things xD

So you finished the campaign already a while ago? :3
Oh okay, sounds like a rather easy fight for you then if you have Osiris on your side. I miss good map editors in today's games ^^

Since I wouldn't build a webshop in the first place... xD
Hollow Knight is completely 2D as well though? :3

I can't protect you from everything ^^

Doing alright, got two episodes of Gochiusa left for today and the movie for tomorrow. Will then have to start something new :3
Yesterday I did the usual, but I also continued a bit with my Warhammer campaign instead of watching more anime xD

How are you doing?
Mar 19, 2019 2:07 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
So you finished the campaign already a while ago? :3
Oh okay, sounds like a rather easy fight for you then if you have Osiris on your side. I miss good map editors in today's games ^^

Since I wouldn't build a webshop in the first place... xD
Hollow Knight is completely 2D as well though? :3

I can't protect you from everything ^^

Doing alright, got two episodes of Gochiusa left for today and the movie for tomorrow. Will then have to start something new :3
Yesterday I did the usual, but I also continued a bit with my Warhammer campaign instead of watching more anime xD

How are you doing?

Of course. This is a game I used to play a lot back in the day after all :3
Unfortunately osiris only appeared once during a cutscene, but when he did he did make quick work of the enemy forces. But as I said you can use him in custom scenarios made with the map editor :3

But just imagine having to do so xD
Yes, but that one is even more ridiculous in terms of sheer amount of content. I mean, you've seen how insanely huge and varied its map is, it has over 160 unique enemies and over 50 npcs :3

That's why it would be nice if my project succeeded right? :3

So what do you think about the second season's ED? xD
What, how dare you, you, you scoundrel xD

Doing fine I guess. Yesterday I just continued with a few more campaign missions of age of mythology and read some more psycome. The mechanic to fix our internet is scheduled to come today so with a bit of luck I'll have internet at home again starting today so that means I'll have so much catching up to do this week :3
Mar 19, 2019 3:58 AM

Apr 2013

Tyrantarmy6 said:
Of course. This is a game I used to play a lot back in the day after all :3
Unfortunately osiris only appeared once during a cutscene, but when he did he did make quick work of the enemy forces. But as I said you can use him in custom scenarios made with the map editor :3

But just imagine having to do so xD
Yes, but that one is even more ridiculous in terms of sheer amount of content. I mean, you've seen how insanely huge and varied its map is, it has over 160 unique enemies and over 50 npcs :3

That's why it would be nice if my project succeeded right? :3

So what do you think about the second season's ED? xD
What, how dare you, you, you scoundrel xD

Doing fine I guess. Yesterday I just continued with a few more campaign missions of age of mythology and read some more psycome. The mechanic to fix our internet is scheduled to come today so with a bit of luck I'll have internet at home again starting today so that means I'll have so much catching up to do this week :3

I only played it a few times with a friend of mine who was really into it :3
Similar to Archimonde then, he also only appeared in cutscenes but his model was in the map editor of Warcraft 3. Also overpowered as fuck xD

I would obviously use Java ^^
Yep, also quite a big project for only a few developers. And it has cross-platform support, puts the big developers to shame who don't have that :3

Indeed, well I hope you can keep your motivation up ^^

Oh, that was actually the ending I was talking about when I said it's too cute. I actually skip it every time xD
I know, maybe the international anime court will now take my weeb status away from me xD

Oh right, forgot about your internet still not working. So I'm actually ahead of you in Fairy Tail for once ^^
Mar 19, 2019 4:45 AM

Jul 2013

Gator said:

I only played it a few times with a friend of mine who was really into it :3
Similar to Archimonde then, he also only appeared in cutscenes but his model was in the map editor of Warcraft 3. Also overpowered as fuck xD

I would obviously use Java ^^
Yep, also quite a big project for only a few developers. And it has cross-platform support, puts the big developers to shame who don't have that :3

Indeed, well I hope you can keep your motivation up ^^

Oh, that was actually the ending I was talking about when I said it's too cute. I actually skip it every time xD
I know, maybe the international anime court will now take my weeb status away from me xD

Oh right, forgot about your internet still not working. So I'm actually ahead of you in Fairy Tail for once ^^

Did you like it? :3
Is Archimonde also a literal god then? xD

Well ignoring the language for a bit, just imagine having to use a system like that to build a webshop :3
Tbh I can't really think of any games right now that both get that much content, and cost only €15 at release. And people keep defending all dem AAA publishers saying you can't make a game anymore these days for just a measily €60 xD

Now now, don't go using such dangerous terms as "hope" :3

You wot?! You have at least finished it once haven't you? :P
You bet your *ss they will xD

Indeed, though I've read the manga so it's not like I need to wait to know what'll happen next :3
Mar 19, 2019 5:03 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:

Did you like it? :3
Is Archimonde also a literal god then? xD

Well ignoring the language for a bit, just imagine having to use a system like that to build a webshop :3
Tbh I can't really think of any games right now that both get that much content, and cost only €15 at release. And people keep defending all dem AAA publishers saying you can't make a game anymore these days for just a measily €60 xD

Now now, don't go using such dangerous terms as "hope" :3

You wot?! You have at least finished it once haven't you? :P
You bet your *ss they will xD

Indeed, though I've read the manga so it's not like I need to wait to know what'll happen next :3

I don't remember that much from it tbh, I just liked the concept of choosing a god and playing with/for him/her pretty much :3
Not really a god, but a demon lord. Afair he is in the top 3 of strongest characters in the Warcraft universe ^^

Can't really imagine it properly since I never used it, but from what I know it would be quite horrible :3
Especially with huge teams, some of them even working on different continents because they are so big. And then three people manage to support three platforms with 10x as much playtime as Call of Duty xD

What should I say then? Should I believe in you? :3

Of course, I always watch an opening and ending at least once :P
Now I wonder if that might actually be a good thing xD

Well, then you know already Jacob got defeated Fairy Tail style... with no logic whatsoever ^^
Mar 19, 2019 5:30 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:

I don't remember that much from it tbh, I just liked the concept of choosing a god and playing with/for him/her pretty much :3
Not really a god, but a demon lord. Afair he is in the top 3 of strongest characters in the Warcraft universe ^^

Can't really imagine it properly since I never used it, but from what I know it would be quite horrible :3
Especially with huge teams, some of them even working on different continents because they are so big. And then three people manage to support three platforms with 10x as much playtime as Call of Duty xD

What should I say then? Should I believe in you? :3

Of course, I always watch an opening and ending at least once :P
Now I wonder if that might actually be a good thing xD

Well, then you know already Jacob got defeated Fairy Tail style... with no logic whatsoever ^^

So who was your favourite major god? :3
Naruhodo. And do those other 2 have a chance at beating him? I mean, it's quite funny how you'd think kronos is stronger than prometheus, yet it's the other way around :3

Indeed. But I'm not quite sure even it can match the absurdity of your entity generation problem xD
If it's not more than 10x as games like those tend to have like what, 5 maps? If even that. And then no AI, no proper singleplayer, no mods, no map editor, 2 game modes and servers going offline in no time flat xD

I'm not sure if I want that pressure, but sure :3

Then how can you not like it? It's... it's perfect :P

Of course not. If they remove your weeb status you won't gain any of the benefits anymore either like international recognition, "diplomatic" immunity and you'd fall into furry hell because that's where all former weebs go xD

Yep, but apparently it wasn't stupid enough for you to lower your score :3
Mar 19, 2019 6:09 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
So who was your favourite major god? :3
Naruhodo. And do those other 2 have a chance at beating him? I mean, it's quite funny how you'd think kronos is stronger than prometheus, yet it's the other way around :3

Indeed. But I'm not quite sure even it can match the absurdity of your entity generation problem xD
If it's not more than 10x as games like those tend to have like what, 5 maps? If even that. And then no AI, no proper singleplayer, no mods, no map editor, 2 game modes and servers going offline in no time flat xD

I'm not sure if I want that pressure, but sure :3

Then how can you not like it? It's... it's perfect :P

Of course not. If they remove your weeb status you won't gain any of the benefits anymore either like international recognition, "diplomatic" immunity and you'd fall into furry hell because that's where all former weebs go xD

Yep, but apparently it wasn't stupid enough for you to lower your score :3

Back then I remember liking Ra a lot, by now I would probably rather play some Norsian god like Odin :3
One of the other two is on a similar level, but probably a bit weaker since he's more known for shady tactics instead of raw power. The other one would destroy both though ^^

I hope it cannot, my entity problem is just the result of some bad programmers doing bad work. Woocommerce is a commercial product xD
I was talking about the playtime for the campaign though, mutliplayer playtime is impossible to guess. But yeah, new installments of the series look even way worse ^^

Or maybe you should believe in me who belives in you? ^^

I think you showed me these weird lyrics before already :3

Wait, I thought you can only enter furry hell as a weeb yourself? I'm pretty sure I'll be safe from that at the very least xD

I always set my temporary score after 4 episodes and only change it to the final score after finishing the whole thing :3
Mar 19, 2019 6:31 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
Back then I remember liking Ra a lot, by now I would probably rather play some Norsian god like Odin :3
One of the other two is on a similar level, but probably a bit weaker since he's more known for shady tactics instead of raw power. The other one would destroy both though ^^

I hope it cannot, my entity problem is just the result of some bad programmers doing bad work. Woocommerce is a commercial product xD
I was talking about the playtime for the campaign though, mutliplayer playtime is impossible to guess. But yeah, new installments of the series look even way worse ^^

Or maybe you should believe in me who belives in you? ^^

I think you showed me these weird lyrics before already :3

Wait, I thought you can only enter furry hell as a weeb yourself? I'm pretty sure I'll be safe from that at the very least xD

I always set my temporary score after 4 episodes and only change it to the final score after finishing the whole thing :3

What about the atlantean gods kronos, uranos and gaia? :3
Is that last one a demon lord as well then? :3

Sure, but don't overestimate the code quality in your average wordpress plugin xD
Do games like cod and battlefield even have a campaign worth mentioning? :3

And the next thing you'll say is "Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself."? :P

Is something wrong with that? :3

No no, you misunderstand. Furries are like fallen angels; weebs fallen from grace xD
I'm making so much sense making this stuff up xD

So does it look like you would do that right now? :3
Mar 19, 2019 6:50 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
What about the atlantean gods kronos, uranos and gaia? :3
Is that last one a demon lord as well then? :3

Sure, but don't overestimate the code quality in your average wordpress plugin xD
Do games like cod and battlefield even have a campaign worth mentioning? :3

And the next thing you'll say is "Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself."? :P

Is something wrong with that? :3

No no, you misunderstand. Furries are like fallen angels; weebs fallen from grace xD
I'm making so much sense making this stuff up xD

So does it look like you would do that right now? :3

Hmm don't really know about them, I remember Kronos at least. But no strong opinion on him ^^
Nope, that last one is their leader and a "dark titan" :3

Like I said, that does make an even worse impression with a "professional" product then though xD
I remember CoD 2(?) having a pretty nice singleplayer campaign you could even play coop with a friend :3

I knew you would get that reference xD

Wouldn't that make me similar to Akeno then? I could live with that ^^

Hmm so far it doesn't look like it can keep that 10/10, I like it less than the other two seasons so far. So probably won't be a perfect score again :3
Mar 19, 2019 6:56 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
Hmm don't really know about them, I remember Kronos at least. But no strong opinion on him ^^
Nope, that last one is their leader and a "dark titan" :3

Like I said, that does make an even worse impression with a "professional" product then though xD
I remember CoD 2(?) having a pretty nice singleplayer campaign you could even play coop with a friend :3

I knew you would get that reference xD

Wouldn't that make me similar to Akeno then? I could live with that ^^

Hmm so far it doesn't look like it can keep that 10/10, I like it less than the other two seasons so far. So probably won't be a perfect score again :3

Their myth units like the prometheans and automatons are pretty fun :3
So basically he's big? :3

And the product you're working with isn't "professional"? xD
Wouldn't know, but that does sound like it's a game from the olden days :3

Of course I would, even people who haven't seen ttgl know that quote xD

Only if akeno is a furry. Is she? :P

But it's still pretty close, or is it getting a massive drop? :3
Mar 19, 2019 7:25 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
Their myth units like the prometheans and automatons are pretty fun :3
So basically he's big? :3

And the product you're working with isn't "professional"? xD
Wouldn't know, but that does sound like it's a game from the olden days :3

Of course I would, even people who haven't seen ttgl know that quote xD

Only if akeno is a furry. Is she? :P

But it's still pretty close, or is it getting a massive drop? :3

I don't remember those at all though :3
Yeah, his size is described in the wiki as "Sargeras is a huge being almost beyond comprehension." ^^

Eeeeh, I can't really call it that, if some of the code looks like it has been made by some drunken 1st semester student at 5 AM xD
Depends, does 2005 count to the golden days? To me the golden age of video games was between 2001 and 2004 :3

Huh, I didn't know it before watching TTGL ^^

I think not, but what if I'm into feathers? :P

I still enjoy it, so I don't think it will drop massively :3
Mar 19, 2019 7:49 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
I don't remember those at all though :3
Yeah, his size is described in the wiki as "Sargeras is a huge being almost beyond comprehension." ^^

Eeeeh, I can't really call it that, if some of the code looks like it has been made by some drunken 1st semester student at 5 AM xD
Depends, does 2005 count to the golden days? To me the golden age of video games was between 2001 and 2004 :3

Huh, I didn't know it before watching TTGL ^^

I think not, but what if I'm into feathers? :P

I still enjoy it, so I don't think it will drop massively :3

The prometheans are the guys that split into 2 when killed, and the automatons are the guys that repair/resurrect eachother :3
Can't be bigger than Escanor though who's size is "bigger than you" xD

Maybe it actually was? xD
Don't know. I don't even have any "golden days" as I mostly played ps1 games for years :3

Because it's a mecha? :3

No no, not that definition of furry, I mean is she into furries? And no, feathers don't count in furries :P

That's good at least :3
I wonder what I'll watch first once I get my internet back... so much stuff to catch up on :3
Mar 20, 2019 12:24 AM

Apr 2013

Tyrantarmy6 said:
The prometheans are the guys that split into 2 when killed, and the automatons are the guys that repair/resurrect eachother :3
Can't be bigger than Escanor though who's size is "bigger than you" xD

Maybe it actually was? xD
Don't know. I don't even have any "golden days" as I mostly played ps1 games for years :3

Because it's a mecha? :3

No no, not that definition of furry, I mean is she into furries? And no, feathers don't count in furries :P

That's good at least :3
I wonder what I'll watch first once I get my internet back... so much stuff to catch up on :3

I see, guess it's been too long to remember those :3
Escanor? You mean the guy from Nanatsu no Taizai? ^^

I wish, though with that many Russians working on it, I can't deny that they might've been at least drunk xD
PS1 games are video games as well though? :3

I just never read that quote anywhere I guess, not like I was that active in the community at that time anyway ^^

Probably not, she's into Issei and Rias I guess. Can I be a feathy then? xD

So did you get your internet back yesterday and marathon everything? :3
Mar 20, 2019 1:57 AM

Jul 2013

Gator said:

I see, guess it's been too long to remember those :3
Escanor? You mean the guy from Nanatsu no Taizai? ^^

I wish, though with that many Russians working on it, I can't deny that they might've been at least drunk xD
PS1 games are video games as well though? :3

I just never read that quote anywhere I guess, not like I was that active in the community at that time anyway ^^

Probably not, she's into Issei and Rias I guess. Can I be a feathy then? xD

So did you get your internet back yesterday and marathon everything? :3

At least it's not been too long to remember the wololo :3
Yep. Surely you'll like him when he's introduced :3

Russians? Why do you have to fix russian software? xD
Sure, but just by playing ps1 games I can hardly tell what the "golden days" were, can I? It's easy to tell though that the olden days were much better :3

Then that's probably the problem :3

If you're a feathy then that means you're also into Filo right? xD

I did indeed get my internet back yesterday, even though it wasn't that fast ^^
However I only watched the latest ep of fairy tail and tensura. Aside from that I watched some more youtube, listened to some music, did some chatting and finished the 5th volume of psycome :3

Mar 20, 2019 2:06 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:

At least it's not been too long to remember the wololo :3
Yep. Surely you'll like him when he's introduced :3

Russians? Why do you have to fix russian software? xD
Sure, but just by playing ps1 games I can hardly tell what the "golden days" were, can I? It's easy to tell though that the olden days were much better :3

Then that's probably the problem :3

If you're a feathy then that means you're also into Filo right? xD

I did indeed get my internet back yesterday, even though it wasn't that fast ^^
However I only watched the latest ep of fairy tail and tensura. Aside from that I watched some more youtube, listened to some music, did some chatting and finished the 5th volume of psycome :3

Of coures not, I'll never forget the wololo. One of the best unit of all times :3
Probably, I heard some good things about him ^^

The question is why does a German company who works for the Bavarian state hire Russian developers? xD
Do you intentionally write "olden days"? :3

Which is something I fixed ^^

I can't be into people who I don't know :3

Oh, how fast was it? Hopefully at least 6000 Mbps ^^
Guess your desire to watch more seasonals wasn't that strong :3

Doing fine, one of my cats didn't come back yesterday evening and today morning, so I'm a bit worried O_O
Else I just did the usual. Anime, Guitar, Piano, Warhammer :3
Mar 20, 2019 2:19 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
Of coures not, I'll never forget the wololo. One of the best unit of all times :3
Probably, I heard some good things about him ^^

The question is why does a German company who works for the Bavarian state hire Russian developers? xD
Do you intentionally write "olden days"? :3

Which is something I fixed ^^

I can't be into people who I don't know :3

Oh, how fast was it? Hopefully at least 6000 Mbps ^^
Guess your desire to watch more seasonals wasn't that strong :3

Doing fine, one of my cats didn't come back yesterday evening and today morning, so I'm a bit worried O_O
Else I just did the usual. Anime, Guitar, Piano, Warhammer :3

And recently I found out there are apparently people out there who don't know the wololo :3
I don't know exactly what good things you heard about him, but they are probably all true xD

Probably for the same reason as why people hire indian developers? xD
What, would you prefer I write "ye olde days"? :3

Yep, otherwise you wouldn't be spending your time so well like right now :3

6000 mbps? Yeah, I don't know about you but I've never heard of an internet connection that fast :P
It should be 200 mbit/s, but yesterday at the very least it was 10 mbit/s at best :3

Well anime wasn't the only thing to catch up on :3

Maybe it's having some quality time? :3
So how was gochiusa 2? Got anything you wanna watch next? :3
Mar 20, 2019 3:23 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
And recently I found out there are apparently people out there who don't know the wololo :3
I don't know exactly what good things you heard about him, but they are probably all true xD

Probably for the same reason as why people hire indian developers? xD
What, would you prefer I write "ye olde days"? :3

Yep, otherwise you wouldn't be spending your time so well like right now :3

6000 mbps? Yeah, I don't know about you but I've never heard of an internet connection that fast :P
It should be 200 mbit/s, but yesterday at the very least it was 10 mbit/s at best :3

Well anime wasn't the only thing to catch up on :3

Maybe it's having some quality time? :3
So how was gochiusa 2? Got anything you wanna watch next? :3

I wouldn't expect non-gamers to know about it anyway ^^
Let's say he sounded pretty similar to Armstrong from FMA, who was by far the best character of that show :3

Probably, but they surely didn't do an amazing job xD
I just never read something like that before, which is why I assumed that you forgot a "g" :3

Exactly, at least I'm also a bit productive today :3

Uuuuh, yeah that was supposed to be 6 mbps... I brainlagged there xD
That's already okay then, though 16 mbps is the least I need :3

Guess there were a lot of YT videos to watch as well? ^^

They are indeed quite horny, he tried to jump ony one of our other cats who wasn't pleased though xD
Pretty much the same as the first season, I liked it. Next is obviously the Gochiusa movie and then tomorrow I'll start something new. Either one of the last things I mentioned like Bamboo Blade or Shirobako or something like Strike the Blood :3
Mar 20, 2019 3:45 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
I wouldn't expect non-gamers to know about it anyway ^^
Let's say he sounded pretty similar to Armstrong from FMA, who was by far the best character of that show :3

Probably, but they surely didn't do an amazing job xD
I just never read something like that before, which is why I assumed that you forgot a "g" :3

Exactly, at least I'm also a bit productive today :3

Uuuuh, yeah that was supposed to be 6 mbps... I brainlagged there xD
That's already okay then, though 16 mbps is the least I need :3

Guess there were a lot of YT videos to watch as well? ^^

They are indeed quite horny, he tried to jump ony one of our other cats who wasn't pleased though xD
Pretty much the same as the first season, I liked it. Next is obviously the Gochiusa movie and then tomorrow I'll start something new. Either one of the last things I mentioned like Bamboo Blade or Shirobako or something like Strike the Blood :3

Except the person in question is a gamer :3
I guess I can see the similarities, yes xD

Are you saying indian developers do? xD
It's a pretty common thing to say though :3

So you managed to find the issue? :3

I wouldn't mind a 6000mbps connection though xD
Just to be sure, are we talking mbytes or mbits here? :3

Yep. I also had to listen to some music as I hadn't been able to do that for nearly a week (not counting radio) :3

And here I was talking about playing with a neighbouring cat, you dirty dirty mind :P
Haven't watched the movie myself yet. It's quite rare for me to watch a movie actually ^^

From those I've only watched strike the blood and well... maybe you'd like it? Somehow I feel like it's pretty iffy :3
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (21) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» -GAME- Dirty words shiritori ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - Sep 7, 2015

1023 by Pyro »»
Jan 14, 3:19 AM

» -GAME- First thought ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KaoruMatsuoka - Mar 30, 2016

1918 by Pyro »»
Jun 17, 2023 5:31 PM

» -GAME- Say something FALSE about the above user ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Foxford - Jun 30, 2015

3675 by fausifahrial »»
Oct 13, 2022 12:18 AM

» An Anime that i can't find

Yandere_Pizza - Oct 15, 2017

3 by Yandere_Pizza »»
Mar 20, 2022 8:48 PM

» -GAME- Have you ever? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - Jun 23, 2015

4891 by Pyro »»
Jul 4, 2021 6:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.