Forum Settings
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 10, 2019 4:29 PM
Jan 2018
I've been reading this for awhile and I'm feeling the NTR vibes and I just can't stand it. I read this with the hope that Natsuo is with Rui in the end and I personally don't like Hina at all. After reading spoilers on wikipedia and realizing they won't be, and since this is 200+ chapters, I honestly don't wish to invest this much time on a manga where I would hate the ending.

So my question is which chapters should you read if you're on the Rui x Natsuo ship? Or even which chapters should you avoid?
Mar 12, 2019 9:07 PM
Jan 2019
As someone who also wanted this couple... at this point, don't do it, it will kill your soul. Maybe in the future when the manga ends we can have this conversation again.
Mar 13, 2019 3:59 AM
Jul 2013
I hate NTR, but I read it up to date and definitely didn't get any NTR vibes. you should be ok reading it all honestly. the part that disturbed me a bit was Natsuo's relationship with Rui. I really don't think it's good for Rui to be with him.
Mar 13, 2019 7:02 AM
Apr 2018
Clareita said:
I've been reading this for awhile and I'm feeling the NTR vibes and I just can't stand it. I read this with the hope that Natsuo is with Rui in the end and I personally don't like Hina at all. After reading spoilers on wikipedia and realizing they won't be, and since this is 200+ chapters, I honestly don't wish to invest this much time on a manga where I would hate the ending.

So my question is which chapters should you read if you're on the Rui x Natsuo ship? Or even which chapters should you avoid?

Actually, there isn't NTR it might just fell like it but it's not
Mar 15, 2019 1:39 PM

Nov 2011
There's really no NTR.

My personal opinion I think Rui and Natsuo make the best pair. They work well off of each other.

If you're looking to read I would start
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 187 Discussion

Shikkakku - Jan 3, 2020

4 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 19, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 270 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Short_Circut - Apr 21, 2020

83 by Saijiroo »»
Mar 24, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 276 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Short_Circut - Jun 8, 2020

220 by Lord_Deathsuki »»
Mar 15, 12:23 PM

» For the sake of happiness...

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

3 by itzswxzy »»
Mar 13, 8:57 AM

» What I Think.......

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

4 by Kidzuna »»
Mar 13, 12:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.