Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 27, 2019 6:15 PM

Sep 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
WOW!

That took some balls from Touma to come out like that.
Jan 27, 2019 6:32 PM
Jan 2019
He confessed that he likes Taichi?!

OMG!!!

IT'S OFFICIAL. I'm dead

Jan 27, 2019 9:14 PM
Mar 2015
Touma is officially out of the closet
Jan 28, 2019 3:36 AM
Jan 2019
Does he really said he liked taiichi? I know what I'm saying its strange but we didn't saw the name, just the characters reacting for it, soo maybe he said he liked Mami for some reason? I'm thinking about that because the guy at the door(I forgot the name lol)it was like chocked as hell like he was almost punching Touma WTF then I was imagining why he was so angry??just because he is gay(or bi, anyway he likes boys) or maybe because of Mami? AAAAAA I DON'T KNOW I JUST WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER
Jan 28, 2019 5:15 AM
Sep 2017
Wooaah...
I wonder what exactly Touma said. Is it really Tai? But I think Kensuke would not go that far to angry at Touma if that is what Touma said.
This whole manga is full of cliffhanger honestly. Hahahaaa.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Jan 28, 2019 12:20 PM

Apr 2016
So he's revealed something, which is most likely that he likes Taichi or something else which will make us get surprised like Kensuke.

This manga is getting better and better.

I'll wait eagerly for the next chapter.

"Le vent se lève!... Il faut tenter de vivre!"
- Paul Valéry, Le Cimetière Marin -

Jan 29, 2019 9:09 PM

Jul 2015
That was SO sudden and I swear the cliffhanger gave me a headache lmao

I bet Touma said Taichi and Kensuke is overreacting just because he thinks that the reveal will hurt Mami's feelings, while she'll feel relieved and defend Touma. I has to be this, I can't handle plot twists!
EllroyJan 29, 2019 9:56 PM
Jan 31, 2019 3:00 PM

Jan 2015
If Touma didn’t say Taichi I’m gonna bury myself
Feb 5, 2019 3:10 PM

Jan 2016
Man, as if Mamis arc wasn't terrific enough

I was wondering which direction Ao no flag would take after Futaba and Taichi stated going out and I'm pleasantly surprised
Feb 25, 2022 2:57 PM
Sep 2015
Wow I never expected to find the Serenity Prayer and Lady Gaga's "Born this way" mentioned in a Japanese manga.

I knew those guys wouldn't accept Touma's real self. Hope it's nothing serious :/
Jan 4, 8:03 AM
Nov 2011
I can definitely say I agree/disagree with Mami. I was never fond of the idea that because you catch feelings for someone and it not working out means the end. There will be some friction and it is hard but it is not just because of men and women. One thing to understand is that no matter what you will hurt someone you reject, even if the rejection is kind and genuine you will hurt the person. Its a gamble and one of reasons is because that persons feelings are hurt and it takes some time to heal.

Mami definitely has a great point in being victim to it and being left alone, it hurts you feel like you were not loved and tossed aside. Men and women will catch feelings for each other as they get closer in some cases, it is natural and there is nothing wrong with it. I like to think that if a friend asks another friend out and are declined, if they can bounce back and still be pals at least then they are meant to be true friends.

All in all its people's feelings that are the reason why things often get to that point and saying " Fck peoples feelings" is not always best answer. I can relate to Mami a lot and I am glad I can change my mind about her.
fanitearJan 4, 8:28 AM
Feb 15, 3:41 PM

Jul 2017
i have a really bad feeling for the next chapter.
so finally Toma confessed, i feel bad about Mami, i really like her.
''Touch the darkness inside me''

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ao no Flag Chapter 54 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Major_Gilbert - Apr 7, 2020

165 by shimijachan »»
Mar 26, 4:04 PM

Poll: » Ao no Flag Chapter 53 Discussion

removed-user - Mar 3, 2020

33 by Neemesis_2 »»
Feb 16, 12:53 PM

Poll: » Ao no Flag Chapter 52 Discussion

removed-user - Jan 29, 2020

4 by Neemesis_2 »»
Feb 16, 12:49 PM

Poll: » Ao no Flag Chapter 51 Discussion

Xenocrisi - Dec 17, 2019

7 by Neemesis_2 »»
Feb 16, 12:48 PM

Poll: » Ao no Flag Chapter 48 Discussion

alejandrina - Sep 10, 2019

12 by Neemesis_2 »»
Feb 15, 3:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.