Forum Settings
Forums
New
Have you had any audio drop that you had to close the VRV app and re-open or refresh a browser?
Jan 22, 2019 8:33 PM
Apr 2008
I post this here in hopes that VRV will see this, the support e-mail I have used in the past does not seem to work anymore.

I am turning this into a poll to see if anyone else has experienced this issue.

This "was" isolated to my Roku's (roku tv, roku streaming stick, Roku Ultra), but now I don't know.

I don't watch much on the PC with web browser so... but something similar happened.

Now to the "What am I talking about"

Randomly shows will loose audio and even going back and replaying, or playing something else, nothing will have audio until you go back to the Roku home screen then re-launch VRV. Sometimes it does it almost every episode, other times it won't even do it over 20 episodes.

The above happened on the Roku devices, something similar happened on the web browser.

I lost audio, the video was still playing but the video counter was not progressing. It is not as difficult to get audio going back on the web browser, just refresh the page. Does not make this any less annoying.

I have been experiencing this issue since VRV launched on Roku.

If you have problems with multiple, I don't see a way to change the poll for multiple choice selections, but just choose the one that it happens on the most for you.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Which is your favourite Anime in this list?

PushedCaraway - 10 hours ago

39 by Fancyjasper »»
11 seconds ago

Poll: » can anime influence your dark side?

deg - 26 minutes ago

6 by alshu »»
2 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

227 by Adnash »»
4 minutes ago

» Advertise your favorite anime

Tannenbusch - 20 minutes ago

1 by deg »»
18 minutes ago

» Who are your enemies in the anime industry/fanbase?

Catalano - Yesterday

30 by logopolis »»
20 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.