Forum Settings
Forums
Boarding School Juliet
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 22, 2019 8:57 AM

Sep 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That was a nice chapter. Now that they changed the school they have to change the world. Still can't help but feel a little bad for Leon though.
Jan 22, 2019 7:08 PM
Jun 2015
I'm not crying, you crying !!
Jan 24, 2019 12:34 AM

Nov 2018
I love this chapter so much... This the moment I have waiting for this chapter that all the friends united even the they both of the countries are conflict but because the "change the world" everything is already understand what is truly intention for Romio and Juliet... That cause of voting landslide and sorry Leonn you making cause of trouble then you will become a bitchie girl person
Jan 24, 2019 12:39 PM

Mar 2015
It was exciting to see how everyone supports Juliet and Romio, including the other prefects. Even when Airu voted it was emotional. That was the first step to change the world.
My Candies:

My bonus Candies:
Feb 22, 2019 6:38 PM

Oct 2014
The execution of this whole sequence of events was perfect imo
I never would have imagined loving this series quite so much when I first picked it up, but I adore all the main characters and relish every interaction between them. Seeing the whole cast shine like this is really nice, even that bastard Scott ended up being great xD We even get some pretty good representation of racism and class segregation. I like how the series handles the more serious matters and was really pumped for the votes but the light heartedness and good vibes from this series are also splendid and probably the main reason I've enjoyed reading Juliet for so long.

Inuzuka!!
Persia!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 22, 2019 10:52 PM
Feb 2019
I don't know if a one has noticed that but apparently Leon's mother married a Duke and moved out of her home according to her and Juliet is the daughter of a Duke just saying hypothetically can Leone and Juliet have the same mother and different Father's is it possible that the "Duke" Leon's mother married might be Turkish Persia of it is true it might just be a major factor of the next arc. please enlighten me with your thoughts
Feb 23, 2019 3:40 AM

Sep 2018
TheKrowman said:
I don't know if a one has noticed that but apparently Leon's mother married a Duke and moved out of her home according to her and Juliet is the daughter of a Duke just saying hypothetically can Leone and Juliet have the same mother and different Father's is it possible that the "Duke" Leon's mother married might be Turkish Persia of it is true it might just be a major factor of the next arc. please enlighten me with your thoughts

well Leon's mother married a Duke when Leon was still a kid and we already saw both Persia's and Leon's mothers.....
well that's just my opinion.....
Mar 8, 2019 6:03 AM

Apr 2017
TheKrowman said:

Nope, Juliet and Leon have the same age, and the mother moved out when Leon was a kid.
Jun 13, 2019 11:06 AM

Feb 2019
THEY DID IT! The first step! They're Head Prefects! I'm so happy! I'd be lying if I didn't cry reading this arc and especially this chapter.

It was the best feeling seeing them getting the support of everybody step by step. In the end, what united them was I think how kind and thoughtful both of them were. Neither were mean or greedy or arrogant. Both just wanted what's best for everyone, and I think that's what won everyone: their sincerity. This definitely ties into the friendships they have, and how they have earned the respect and love of every one of their close friends. And it was heartwarming to see Airu smiling so brightly.

The way they did this was perfect. The flow just felt natural, it didn't feel forced at all. It felt like the natural course of action from start to end. I applaud the author, this was perfectly written and executed. Not once did I feel something out of place in this arc. Sure, it's cliche and predictable. But so what? Cliches work for a reason, and predictability doesn't mean the story is of less quality. It's even better when it's a cliche and predictable but it WORKS. That means they're doing it RIGHT. I'm in love with this manga, I truly am.

"Then I will protect both Romio-sama and Juliet-sama, For I am... your little sister!" Damn Shuna.

Now, Leon. I can't hate her, she was a victim. What she asked in her mind was valid. Why was no one there for her when it happened to her? I can't hate her, and I don't think she'll be cast out. I just know Romio is going to ask her to become a Prefect and help him, because he too wants Leon to be happy.

Trap_Traps_Traps said:
The execution of this whole sequence of events was perfect imo
I never would have imagined loving this series quite so much when I first picked it up, but I adore all the main characters and relish every interaction between them. Seeing the whole cast shine like this is really nice, even that bastard Scott ended up being great xD We even get some pretty good representation of racism and class segregation. I like how the series handles the more serious matters and was really pumped for the votes but the light heartedness and good vibes from this series are also splendid and probably the main reason I've enjoyed reading Juliet for so long.

Inuzuka!!
Persia!!!!!!!!!!

Couldn't have said it better myself. I picked this up thinking the girl (Persia) looked pretty and it seems like an interesting premise. I liked the series from the beginning but over time I came to love it and now it's my favourite. I wasn't expecting it to this great and it to explore some more serious concepts, especially being a lighthearted romance-focused manga. It really surprised me how this manga dealt with hatred, prejudice, racism, and class. I'm in love.
Sep 7, 2019 1:49 PM

Nov 2014
After lotsa journey and hassle with happy, sad moments...
Finally this Awesome and Wholesome arc ended beautifully, and become the beginning for Romio and Juliet towards their goals and dreams.

Loved to see everyone supports toward them, i'm happily cried right now :3
Dec 5, 2021 2:04 AM

Mar 2019
They did it...
They really did it...
EVERYONE DID IT!!!
YESSSSSS!!!!!!

I'm so happy i could cry 😭😭

I play BanG Dream! Girls Band Party

Garupa EN ID: 10759829
Garupa JP ID: 36753163

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Chapter 115 Discussion

Dessssy - Aug 4, 2019

8 by Yubisoft »»
Sep 22, 2023 3:27 PM

Poll: » Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Chapter 87 Discussion

ya_hallo - Jan 8, 2019

10 by WalkingAbacus »»
Sep 17, 2023 4:40 AM

Poll: » Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Chapter 55 Discussion

ya_hallo - Nov 20, 2018

5 by luisfunes99 »»
Jun 29, 2023 11:04 PM

» Season 2 anime adaption ???

Savmonroe - May 5, 2023

0 by Savmonroe »»
May 5, 2023 6:23 AM

Poll: » Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Chapter 119 Discussion ( 1 2 )

-Stray - Sep 2, 2019

70 by Barrycade »»
Feb 28, 2023 6:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.