Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 22, 2019 6:25 AM

Sep 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ok, so Shiina is still in love with Rei and contacts him with mails (stalk him more!) and turns out that he wa actually more popular than he thought in his own school. Well, if there is something worth to learn about this manga is: selfsteem.

Rei now loves himself, and has gained precious trust. He is no longer who he used to be. He's not as socially awkward as before, and he is ready to start a fresh new life and I'm actually happy for him.

Also, almost every character reached to some kind of peace and understanding with his own problems. Seems like Rei helped them all, while helping himself :P

Nice.
"If you wish so ardently for your life to disappear then give it to me!"
Dec 3, 2020 7:57 PM
May 2012
Where are you guys reading these chapters? Are you guys just reading the Raws? Or are there any translated scans?
Dec 7, 2020 2:52 PM

Sep 2011
Well, back in the day I read the raws because they were pretty easy to find and no one had an interest in this.

I don't know if any fansub has translated the series yet, but I do know this manga is officially licensed in Spain (and I believe they have already finished the manga too). I bet it's officially licensed in English as well, but I'm not sure. Haven't searched tbh.
"If you wish so ardently for your life to disappear then give it to me!"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wonder Rabbit Girl Chapter 25 Discussion

Myrga - Jan 22, 2019

0 by Myrga »»
Jan 22, 2019 6:19 AM

Poll: » Wonder Rabbit Girl Chapter 23 Discussion

Myrga - Jan 21, 2019

0 by Myrga »»
Jan 21, 2019 9:03 AM

Poll: » Wonder Rabbit Girl Chapter 22 Discussion

Myrga - Jan 21, 2019

0 by Myrga »»
Jan 21, 2019 8:11 AM

Poll: » Wonder Rabbit Girl Chapter 18 Discussion

allenallenallen - Oct 25, 2016

3 by Myrga »»
Jan 21, 2019 5:45 AM

Poll: » Wonder Rabbit Girl Chapter 15 Discussion

Myrga - Jan 20, 2019

0 by Myrga »»
Jan 20, 2019 4:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.