Forum Settings
Forums

Generally, how well do you remember the Anime you've watched?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 15, 2023 5:36 PM
Mar 2017
Depends. In terms of events eh sometimes I can recount them. Character names I do certain ones to sometimes all of them.
Jun 15, 2023 10:43 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
I've been told I remember a lots of things from the anime I've seen..
I say it's because I've nothing else to think about like work or do anything..other than sports..

Jun 21, 2023 12:44 AM
Dec 2010
DarkShame2 said:
Butterfly_White said:
I tend to forget most things about animes I watched. Over the years, I barely remember anything about most animes I watched. Even recent animes are not spared, I don't bother remembering much of anything.
More or less the same and that's usually take awhile after I've seen them is when I start to forget about them till I either generally look at my list or it gets somewhat brought up in a conversation casually.
Hope there isn't much to this quoting. This is going to be surprisingly universal a quote, if our memories are ever examined again.
Someone believe I hv Fantasy Prone Personality, in short, FPP.
So I decided to live up to it, Yay!
Jun 21, 2023 1:09 AM
Mar 2021
I remember general (and sometimes smaller) details to every anime I have watched (aside from very few that were just /that/ forgettable, like male idol show 372, 'halfway through the idol' or something I only know that they were training to be idols lmao) and then with shows I've rewatched (or my favourite anime) I still know the (more detailed) story (minus some things) and with link click specifically I feel like I can recite that show bc I've watched it three times now šŸ˜­
Jun 21, 2023 1:49 AM

Apr 2023
I watched Attack On Titan in 2021. But now I cant even remember the major events that happened in the season.
Jun 21, 2023 8:36 AM

Aug 2009
Generally well enough to be able to recall the major events. Except for Fullmetal Alchemist which I don't remember all that well because it's not broken up into declarable seasons, and because I haven't watched it since 2007. And except for Ikkitousen of which I'm extremely familiar with.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» According to MAL, what are your anime hidden gems? ( 1 2 3 )

NoelleIsSleepy - May 2

139 by Ehentalix »»
7 minutes ago

» Thoughts on NA?

lezbifriends - Yesterday

13 by SaiteiDaOrette »»
13 minutes ago

» Characters That Feel Out Of Place ( 1 2 )

FanofAction - May 17

61 by RobertBobert »»
14 minutes ago

» What device(s) do you watch anime content on? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - May 18

67 by Xenofight »»
19 minutes ago

» Show your worst Anime 3X3.

Gashadokur0 - 7 hours ago

6 by ggultra2764 »»
29 minutes ago
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.