Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 5, 2019 3:19 AM

Nov 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So what you guys thought about this?

The end of this chapter left many questions... Will Ferid really kill Shinoa or will she be saved by someone else? I believe the latter will happen
Jan 5, 2019 3:20 AM

Jun 2016
LordTahx said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.

The end of this chapter left many questions... Will Ferid really kill Shinoa or will she be saved by someone else? I believe the latter will happen

Do you have the link to the chapter

Jan 5, 2019 3:23 AM

Nov 2018
Levi_Ackerman_10 said:
LordTahx said:

Do you have the link to the chapter

I read from Manga Rock
Jan 5, 2019 4:09 AM

Aug 2015
noooooooooooo

would suck if shinoa dies lmao
Jan 5, 2019 4:16 AM

Jun 2016
Seems Yuuchiro will do anything to save Shinoa. But I think either Sika madu or Crowley will stop Ferid from killing her. I doubt she will die.

Jan 5, 2019 4:36 AM

Jan 2017
Lol I knew Ferid s wonderfull idea will be KİLLİNG HER but don t do it I want to see a badass vampire shinoa
Jan 5, 2019 5:03 AM

Nov 2018
ErinaNakiri1 said:
Lol I knew Ferid s wonderfull idea will be KİLLİNG HER but don t do it I want to see a badass vampire shinoa

That would be cool but I doubt she'll be free like Mika. I think she will get possessed or something if she becomes a vampire
Jan 5, 2019 7:19 AM

Jan 2018
Still hate that Hiragi leader or whatever also, don't think that Shinoa is going to die or become a vampire though.
Jan 5, 2019 12:51 PM
Jun 2017
Congintive said:
Still hate that Hiragi leader or whatever also, don't think that Shinoa is going to die or become a vampire though.
Yupp Kureto is easy to hate.

Also i wonder if Ferid is trying to take this chance to eliminate the 1st Progenitor, which would mean that the only like stronger people than him would be Krul, Saito, etc.

I think when Krul first fought Ferid in like the first few chapters of the manga she said ”all youn want from me is my power” so maybe he wants to become the most powerful? Since hes kinda mysterious and none rly knows what he want. A good start would be getting rid of the 1st Progenitor if thats possible by killing Shinoa, while hes in a weakend state (if he is).
Jan 5, 2019 5:54 PM

Apr 2008
Ferid seems to mean it figuratively.

Currently Shinoa is not going the usual path either. She's not given blood.
Maybe, Ferid could kill her, then give her another vampire blood (his? Saito's?) to make her a vampire, but much better than totally under the First's control.
Also if the Ancestor operates like demons, Shinoa being vampire without desire would deprive him from a big power source.
Or, have Shinoa evolve into a Demon (Mahiru did that in the novel, right?)
Jan 5, 2019 9:07 PM

Jan 2018
Nallieheai said:
Congintive said:

Also i wonder if Ferid is trying to take this chance to eliminate the 1st Progenitor, which would mean that the only like stronger people than him would be Krul, Saito, etc.

I think when Krul first fought Ferid in like the first few chapters of the manga she said ”all youn want from me is my power” so maybe he wants to become the most powerful? Since hes kinda mysterious and none rly knows what he want. A good start would be getting rid of the 1st Progenitor if thats possible by killing Shinoa, while hes in a weakend state (if he is).

Well, im quite confused with this 1st progenitor thing because I think they said in the previous ch that it was shinoa or is there something im missing.
Jan 5, 2019 10:11 PM

Oct 2015
My beloved shinoa will be a vampir become her body dying slowly, But Ferid want to instant kill her. What ????
Jan 7, 2019 2:22 PM
Dec 2018
Highly doubt she will die wouldn’t make sense for that to happen I’m not sure exactly what will happen someone will stop ferid, I’m unsure in what form shinoa will turn into after all this. I’m curious to see how much more yuu is willing to do to save shinoa he’s seems to be willing to go through extreme lengths to save her
Jan 8, 2019 12:18 PM
Jun 2017
Congintive said:
Nallieheai said:

Well, im quite confused with this 1st progenitor thing because I think they said in the previous ch that it was shinoa or is there something im missing.
The way i understand it is the 1st Progenitor is basically the oldest vampire, he has been inside the scythe Shino had.

Now Shinoa has finally opened up emotionally to her Demon (1st Progenitor) which allowed him to take control of her? I could be wrong but thats the way ive understood it.

Also seeing as when he spoke to Asuramaru it seemed as demons dont actually "exist", it could just be vampires being in some sort of state, i believe. At least thats what it seemed like when i read the chapter with the translation.

Light novel spoiler below
Jan 9, 2019 9:31 PM

Nov 2018
Nallieheai said:
Congintive said:

The way i understand it is the 1st Progenitor is basically the oldest vampire, he has been inside the scythe Shino had.

Now Shinoa has finally opened up emotionally to her Demon (1st Progenitor) which allowed him to take control of her? I could be wrong but thats the way ive understood it.

Also seeing as when he spoke to Asuramaru it seemed as demons dont actually "exist", it could just be vampires being in some sort of state, i believe. At least thats what it seemed like when i read the chapter with the translation.

Light novel spoiler below

Possible. After all Asuramaru is Krul's brother. Anyway he did become a demon while he was still young
Jan 10, 2019 11:05 AM

Dec 2014
I am really curious about Guren's whole deal. Clearly something crazy happened during the Catastrophe, which led to him being bound with Mahiru's ghost and him reviving his friend(s?) through some sort of cursed resurrection. I wonder if it's in that Guren prequel novel series.

I don't know if Ferid is going to succeed with stabbing Shinoa, but at the very least Shinoa isn't going to die. Not only is she one of the main characters (and maybe love interest?), but she's also important to both Yu, the squad, Kureto (but not really), and the First Progenitor.
Jan 10, 2019 4:59 PM
Jun 2017
naschyamamoto said:
I am really curious about Guren's whole deal. Clearly something crazy happened during the Catastrophe, which led to him being bound with Mahiru's ghost and him reviving his friend(s?) through some sort of cursed resurrection. I wonder if it's in that Guren prequel novel series.

I don't know if Ferid is going to succeed with stabbing Shinoa, but at the very least Shinoa isn't going to die. Not only is she one of the main characters (and maybe love interest?), but she's also important to both Yu, the squad, Kureto (but not really), and the First Progenitor.
You find out a lot about Guren in the novels, he is the main character, the english official translation has turned the books in to 4, the japanese versions are actually 7 (said 6 in previous post by mistake), if ure lucky maybe u can get them in ur country from a book store (what i did) or buy them on ebay. I think the story is really good so id definitely recommened them :)
Jan 12, 2019 1:16 PM
Dec 2018
naschyamamoto said:

Shinoa definitely won’t die like mentioned her and Yuu are both the most important characters out of the group both hold a lot of value in the story it’s just a question on how their goanna bring shinoa back to her normal self
Jan 12, 2019 2:58 PM

Jan 2019
I knew Ferid was going to do thatttt. I know she won't die (at least if she does she'll probably come back alive *cough* Yuu *cough*) but he always finds a way to set me off lol.

I'm curious to see what will happen to Shinoa if she transforms into a vampire. And why the First Progenitor thing is gonna change the world or something, idk.
Jan 13, 2019 7:46 AM

Jul 2015
Ferid won't be able to kill him somehow maybe Yuu or Crowley or Mika will sav her.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 136 Discussion

Xiao - Apr 3

4 by TheDerpyVenom »»
Apr 18, 3:03 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 112 Discussion

FANTOMX - Mar 5, 2022

13 by SomeGuyWithHair »»
Apr 1, 11:16 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 135 Discussion

Xiao - Mar 3

4 by Musashi_123 »»
Mar 7, 8:44 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 134 Discussion

Red_Ranger_Wien - Feb 1

9 by Xerneas_Pharoah »»
Feb 4, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 133 Discussion

NinjaStuart115 - Jan 9

6 by iDateMikasa »»
Jan 26, 6:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.