Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 24, 2019 4:50 PM
Jul 2016
Shinokami_ said:
anesubt said:
Personally I cant watch pedo anime
and which side do you thing is included "pedo anime" category? As long as I know they are not under 17th years old, clearly you did not know how to categorize anime. #no_offence

Whatever makes you sleep at night
Feb 5, 2019 9:01 PM
Feb 2016
GoldenRiverView said:
FOR THOSE NOT SURE IF TO CONTINUE WATCHING OR NOT

Interesting first episode which make me read the manga, it will get better, i really really recommend watching the anime or reading the manga.

i feel like this is quite a rare anime because:

- there is not a lot of drama and romance anime that has more adult focus(sexual), which heighten the stake and emotion.
- A bit of taboo, which also heighten the stake and introduce drama.
- explore different aspect of love and telling the story upon it ( you can expect some cute interaction between the lover doing couple things, the slow burn realizing you are falling in love, slowly moving on from your past lover)
- one of the best love triangle ever, because you don't know who he will chose for the rest of his live
- The character is not beta, they will realize their love and act upon it, so this is not one of those anime where the couple got together for the last episode or the last two episode.
- Not a harem
- there is decent character development, especially good for the three main cast( they have career that they want to pursue like becoming a writer and chef, which add element to the story and drama).

hopefully the adaptation will follow closely the manga. Because if it is, it might be the best adult(sexual) drama romance to date. And if this anime become a success i hope to see more drama romance that the story actually focus and progress on the romance side of things, instead of becoming just a slice of life anime with a confession at the end of it.

I don't see this becoming a major success really. I'm pretty sure this will only get one season and that's it. Because if it adapts up to the current chapters, people are gonna be hella upset lol
Feb 12, 2019 4:53 PM
Oct 2016
I don’t understand how this is rated anything above a 5. Every single plot point is such a huge coincidence and it’s so unbelievable. The writing in this show is also very cheesy
Feb 13, 2019 7:00 AM

Dec 2014
I guess ill give it a chance if they pull up some conclusion, since i dropped manga after like 100 chapters? ... it got rly boring later with new characters and stupid reasons to break up etc.. its like: Oh you ate my pudding, lets break up ...
Hina still best grill tho.
Feb 13, 2019 12:03 PM

Aug 2017
No. This show is bad even from the first episode. Just read the synopsis.
I won't believe the whole stuff about:

*Teacher (who MC have a crush) and random girl (who MC had sex) are sisters.
*MC's dad remarried with a woman. Woman is the mother of the teacher and random girl. So, teacher and random girl are the stepsisters of generic MC.

How am I supposed to believe that? It's completely unrealistic.

Even without that, the drama is very forced, silly and anticlimactic and the characters are annoying (especially Hina and Natsuo's fat friend).
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 5, 2019 5:43 AM
Jan 2019
FragileGlass said:
I have this manga on hold for time now but is it actually good? Or is it similar to Kuzo no Honkai?

Dude dont compare that to kuzu no honkai. Kuzu no honkai is just garbage. In kuzu no honkai they fuck each other without any sense even if they told there feelings 5 min ago the next scene you see in kuzu no honkai is how the same guy will fuxk another girl. In my opinion in domestic na kanojo their decicions are more understanable so if you like kuzu ko honkai (something is really wrong with you) you should like this even more
Mar 10, 2019 7:01 AM

Nov 2007
AYC said:
FragileGlass said:
I have this manga on hold for time now but is it actually good? Or is it similar to Kuzo no Honkai?

Dude dont compare that to kuzu no honkai. Kuzu no honkai is just garbage. In kuzu no honkai they fuck each other without any sense even if they told there feelings 5 min ago the next scene you see in kuzu no honkai is how the same guy will fuxk another girl. In my opinion in domestic na kanojo their decicions are more understanable so if you like kuzu ko honkai (something is really wrong with you) you should like this even more

Kuzu no Honkai is leagues better because the entire premise is to deal with scums. This one on the other hand is full of garage drama with garbage characters.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Mar 10, 2019 7:47 AM

Sep 2014
shanimebib said:
AYC said:

Kuzu no Honkai is leagues better because the entire premise is to deal with scums. This one on the other hand is full of garage drama with garbage characters.

Yes I have to agree with this. Even though I didn't like KnH, at least it was honest since the beginning that the characters were scums.

This one puts in scum characters and the show pretends to make drama out of it which is just completely cringy.

At least KnH has better direction and a better OP than DnK which mean that KnH is the superior garbage here.
Mar 10, 2019 1:37 PM

Sep 2018
I enjoy it but thats it if you search for a good Romance etc dont watch this but if you wanna watch one of the most edgy romance anime ive seen than go for it,just dont take it too serious

so far it will get a 4.5/10 and a enjoyment of 5.5/10
May 9, 2019 11:41 PM
Aug 2015
Depends on the viewer. I personally enjoyed it. Stories about unrequited love are my soft spot. The series should've gotten more episodes to develop the characters. But it definitely is worth the watch. But then again, it depends in the viewer.
May 9, 2019 11:43 PM

Aug 2016
Kuzo is better in my opinion
the Opening song is pretty worth it,
try it out, maybe it‘s something for you
May 10, 2019 6:45 PM
Apr 2019
Dropped the anime after a couple of episodes, although to be fair the characters' design is nicely done and the anime as a whole looks neat. But the reason I had to drop it was because I felt like "I've seen it all" in the manga so why bother. All in all whether it's the anime or the manga, the story is quite gripping despite being trashy, and almost all the characters are endearing and there's none of that psycho high school drama shit which is a relief. I found myself binging a 100 chapters of the manga in a row, which is quite embarrassing to be honest but gives you an idea on how addicting it is despite being a massive dumpster fire. And speaking of dumpster fires I actually got that reference from a youtube video that talked in length about this anime I'm gonna link it here but beware the spoilers. https://youtu.be/n2OQu9yMh9k
But to answer the question should you watch the anime? Yes please watch it, for God's sake get it out of your system quickly and don't go near the manga there's like 250+ chapters and you'll spend many sleepless night telling yourself you better stop and also just one more chapter...
May 15, 2019 12:12 PM
Aug 2015
Unrequited love stories are always my thing. This show was definitely worth the watch. But it's up to the viewer. This show isn't gonna be everyones cup of tea as it shows a darker side of romance. So, it really does depend on taste.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2019

262 by jamesheller9009 »»
Apr 19, 9:06 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2019

155 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 18, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2019

141 by venbals »»
Apr 15, 6:47 PM

» It has a happy ending

removed-user - Mar 11

37 by Kwiatek280 »»
Apr 15, 3:53 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2019

131 by venbals »»
Apr 13, 10:58 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.