Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 24, 2018 5:47 AM
Jan 2018
Has anyone used the app called anime molecules ,It was showing in an ad , but i could not find a thing about it online , though it atleast had a decent interface .
Dec 24, 2018 6:37 AM
Jul 2018
I did a quick Google of 'anime molecules' and found out what it is pretty quickly. It's an android APK that allows you to download anime. In fact, I kind of want to download it myself now, it looks interesting and the UI is really clean with no apparent ads.

I don't really want to link it in case I am borderline bending some rules, but you can always discord me (shinkirou#0847) and I will send you the link there. But really, I found it in a couple of seconds, it can't be that hard to find for you?

Edit: Downloaded the app and it works really nicely! There are ads but they are manageable. In return, I can pretty much seamlessly download anime right onto my phone without questionable torrent links. The anime selection is limited at the moment, but there is a request feature that you can take advantage of. it also regularly updates with the current season's anime as they air, just like any other streaming site. The subtitles are not encoded into the video so you can enable/disable them with compatible video players (pretty much any modern Android device can do this, don't know about iOS).

I am honestly impressed with this and will be using it permenantly.
removed-userDec 24, 2018 6:52 AM

More topics from this board

» What videogame consoles do you own?

SnipeStrike - Apr 17

39 by Kazeninjaryu1 »»
3 hours ago

» What was the very first video game you ever played? As well your first game console?

Kazeninjaryu1 - Yesterday

14 by Horizon248 »»
5 hours ago

» GTA V vs GTA IV

tectacles - May 2

9 by Horizon248 »»
5 hours ago

» Favorite gaming cover art?

_Nette_ - Apr 25

5 by DreamWindow »»
10 hours ago

» The Mike Pollock drama that is going on recently will go down in history!

funtime43_tr - May 4

6 by deg »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.