Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 10, 2019 6:08 AM
Apr 2016
fastghosthunter said:
MangaMuu said:

Agreed, looking at the forum posts for this anime I’ve started to remember why I don’t go on the MAL forums much anymore lol There’s no critical thinking, just “Oh that’s Cringey” or “Yeah the first 2 eps were good but...” Sorry not every anime can be SAO and feed you fam service trash. Bunny Senpai started with an interesting premise and completely subverted my expectations of what it would be, and instead of trading out that premise with fan service they give you interesting and emotional character studies with a nice paranormal twist as the hook. Sakuta and Mai-san have one of the healthiest and most believable relationships I’ve seen in an anime. Anyone with an actual SO can tell you that. Sorry if their actions don’t match up with how you guys act around your crusty body pillows. This anime is charming and it has enough to it that many people can find it relatable. Stop disliking something because it doesn’t pander to you and think critically and subjectively for fucks sake. I miss the days when I could go onto MAL and actually have decent conversations with other Otaku. Now it’s all just screeching Weebs that are mad about there not being enough panty shots.

Emotional character studies. Ok dude

Please explain to me how they’re not emotional character studies? I mean it’s fine if they didn’t personally effect you emotionally, but that shit’s subjective my dude.
Jan 10, 2019 12:45 PM
Sep 2015
I’m glad someone posted this in the discussion section because this ripoff Monogatari hunk of crap with nothing truly interesting about it is ranked #79 of all anime on mal. Out scoring shows like erased, anohana, my ordinary life, mob psycho, death parade, psycho pass, planetes and fate/stay night ubw. Nothing about this show even says top 100 worthy. If you really like the characters that bad there’s hundreds just like them in BETTER anime
Jan 10, 2019 8:16 PM
Nov 2015
the show is good and all but I don't understand how it can possibly have a higher score than bake*freaking*monogatari
Jan 11, 2019 11:30 PM

Apr 2016
Still-a-Casual said:
Smylekith said:
I’m glad someone posted this in the discussion section because this ripoff Monogatari hunk of crap with nothing truly interesting about it is ranked #79 of all anime on mal. Out scoring shows like erased, anohana, my ordinary life, mob psycho, death parade, psycho pass, planetes and fate/stay night ubw. Nothing about this show even says top 100 worthy. If you really like the characters that bad there’s hundreds just like them in BETTER anime

Cry harder. If that's possible.

Hell yeah dude đź’Ş
Jan 12, 2019 3:21 AM
Nov 2010
It has pretty art girls
Jan 13, 2019 2:08 AM

Aug 2014
Thread locked

Promotes nothing other than a flame war between haters and fans. If you want to talk about overrated or underrated animus, do so here: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1504768
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2018

228 by Mythia »»
Apr 25, 5:55 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2018

518 by weka »»
Apr 21, 4:56 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2018

278 by Killerind »»
Apr 18, 8:02 PM

» How many chapters left

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 7

10 by Aruhaya »»
Apr 8, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2018

195 by RinoRappa »»
Apr 4, 6:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.