Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 21, 2018 6:35 AM

May 2015
Some people in this thread really need to get lives. You don't like the show, WE GET IT. You've been shitting on it and anyone that likes it for months. Like god damn, move on already.

Dec 21, 2018 9:37 AM

May 2017
@billybub
@borderliner

Already did, made like two threads on this already, and guess what, instead of making an actual rebuttal, butthurt fans of this show just cried and attacked me personally lol so go blame it's own fanbase for me not taking this fanbase seriously, heck fanbase more like bandwagons coz it's popular

Ripoff the ff:

-TMOHS
-Oregairu
-Monogatari series

Combine your cheap ripoffs and you get a badly, forced and lazily written story line with a protagonist that's more cringey than Subaru of ReZero

Yey Bunny Girl Senpai is born

Supernatural shit happens, mc asks futaba for advice, mc eventually solves it, rinse and repeat, one dimensional af
Dec 21, 2018 11:07 AM

Oct 2010
Lairucrem said:
@billybub
@borderliner

Already did, made like two threads on this already, and guess what, instead of making an actual rebuttal, butthurt fans of this show just cried and attacked me personally lol so go blame it's own fanbase for me not taking this fanbase seriously, heck fanbase more like bandwagons coz it's popular

Ripoff the ff:

-TMOHS
-Oregairu
-Monogatari series

Combine your cheap ripoffs and you get a badly, forced and lazily written story line with a protagonist that's more cringey than Subaru of ReZero

Supernatural shit happens, mc asks futaba for advice, mc eventually solves it, rinse and repeat, one dimensional af

they also stole the body swap and shit arguably from kokoro connect which was another popular anime (that was wasted due to magic)

they basically ripped off every popular anime and put it into one
lots of music -
Dec 21, 2018 11:09 AM

Sep 2018
Lairucrem said:
@billybub
@borderliner

Ripoff the ff:

-TMOHS
-Oregairu
-Monogatari series

Listing some other anime is not an "objective argument"

Balancing some unsupported statements about the story and protagonist on top of that strawman still isn't an "objective argument"

Your closing statement really demonstrates how badly you are misunderstanding what's going on.

Feel free to post a link to those threads and I'll explain on those what you're not getting about the show.
Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Dec 21, 2018 11:38 AM

Apr 2015
I do not shared such emotion, if anything the complete opposite but good for you.
Dec 21, 2018 1:00 PM
Nov 2018
I started such an innocent thread. With the intent on just spreading a positive emotion a tv show gave me at the time watching it. I did some research and this show does seem like its pretty popular. So I guess its one of those things with as much haters as there are fans (just like anything else that becomes popular I guess) Yes I am new to the anime thing. I just started watching and reading manga it in the last year. I fell in love with it for my own reasons. I never knew I'd be walking into such an angry group of self righteous individuals , that for some reason are angered and infuriated by peoples individual preferences and tastes. Going as far as stalking each other accounts and making fun of them for what they rate shows lol But my opinion I stated I'm my last post I posted in this thread still stands. If you like something and it makes you happy, thats great. Why people feel like the need to go out of their way and call you names and shame you for liking said material is beyond me. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARENT HARMING ANYONE ELSE. Im honestly just disappointed by some people in this community and I'm shocked at how negative some people can be when it comes to how angry they get over someone elses opinion. I'll pose this question again. isn't it exhausting to rage out at everyone who doesn't like what you like instead of just ignoring it?

I said this show made me smile. Thats It lol I would understand if my original post said "Bunny Girl Senpai is better than anything else than you've ever watched because you're fucking dumb" but I didnt and yet thats how some of you are reacting. Chill. I made a comment on how an anime made me smile. I didnt assault your grandma.
Dec 21, 2018 3:35 PM

May 2015
incisorr said:
Lairucrem said:
@billybub
@borderliner

Ripoff the ff:

-TMOHS
-Oregairu
-Monogatari series

they also stole the body swap and shit arguably from kokoro connect which was another popular anime (that was wasted due to magic)

they basically ripped off every popular anime and put it into one

Yeah, because Kokoro Connect definitely invented body switching...

Dec 21, 2018 5:44 PM

Sep 2018
ZeeAniki said:
I started such an innocent thread. With the intent on just spreading a positive emotion a tv show gave me at the time watching it. I did some research and this show does seem like its pretty popular. So I guess its one of those things with as much haters as there are fans (just like anything else that becomes popular I guess) Yes I am new to the anime thing. I just started watching and reading manga it in the last year. I fell in love with it for my own reasons. I never knew I'd be walking into such an angry group of self righteous individuals , that for some reason are angered and infuriated by peoples individual preferences and tastes. Going as far as stalking each other accounts and making fun of them for what they rate shows lol But my opinion I stated I'm my last post I posted in this thread still stands. If you like something and it makes you happy, thats great. Why people feel like the need to go out of their way and call you names and shame you for liking said material is beyond me. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARENT HARMING ANYONE ELSE. Im honestly just disappointed by some people in this community and I'm shocked at how negative some people can be when it comes to how angry they get over someone elses opinion. I'll pose this question again. isn't it exhausting to rage out at everyone who doesn't like what you like instead of just ignoring it?

I said this show made me smile. Thats It lol I would understand if my original post said "Bunny Girl Senpai is better than anything else than you've ever watched because you're fucking dumb" but I didnt and yet thats how some of you are reacting. Chill. I made a comment on how an anime made me smile. I didnt assault your grandma.

Don't sweat it ZA the vast majority share your opinion, as do I

There are always those who are "invested" in bringing stuff they don't personally like down. These types of forums magnify their opinions in a way that is far too enticing for them to not post.

Just keep posting about what you like ;-)

Dec 22, 2018 5:12 AM

May 2017
borderliner said:

That's because that's just a portion of the whole argument, you genius

boderliner said:

Balancing some unsupported statements about the story and protagonist on top of that strawman still isn't an "objective argument"

Objective argument needs no support but I'll give you that one about the protagonist coz that was subjective, I even said that in my thread, and one subjective statement about the protagonist doesn't take anything away from the objective argument anyway so yeah you're just proving me right that you're unable to argue objectively coz you still have zero rebuttal

borderliner said:

Your closing statement really demonstrates how badly you are misunderstanding what's going on.

Feel free to post a link to those threads and I'll explain on those what you're not getting about the show.

Now you're just trying to bait me, and it's hilariously too obvious lol nice try tho but your opinion is irrelevant, you can't even make an actual rebuttal, you must be really delusional to think there's some depth in this one dimensional story line pfff
Dec 22, 2018 9:56 AM

Sep 2018
Lairucrem said:
borderliner said:

That's because that's just a portion of the whole argument, you genius

boderliner said:

Objective argument needs no support but I'll give you that one about the protagonist coz that was subjective, I even said that in my thread, and one subjective statement about the protagonist doesn't take anything away from the objective argument anyway so yeah you're just proving me right that you're unable to argue objectively coz you still have zero rebuttal

borderliner said:

Now you're just trying to bait me, and it's hilariously too obvious lol nice try tho but your opinion is irrelevant, you can't even make an actual rebuttal, you must be really delusional to think there's some depth in this one dimensional story line pfff

Don't judge me by your own standards :-)

Come on link those threads, otherwise you've got nothing.

And think positively, once you get some explanation you might be able to gain some actual enjoyment from this amazing show ;-)

Dec 22, 2018 6:48 PM

May 2017
@borderliner

Your opinion is irrelevant, I've already proven you're just delusional and you still has no actual rebuttal lol you need to grow up and accept the fact that this show is objectively bad

"Positivity" lmao so you admit that you're just lying to yourself by being positive yeah keep lying to yourself

Not even debatable anymore

Irrefutable facts > positivity

Ripoff the ff:

-TMOHS
-Oregairu
-Monogatari series

Dec 23, 2018 5:25 AM

Sep 2018
Lairucrem said:
@borderliner

Your opinion is irrelevant, I've already proven you're just delusional and you still has no actual rebuttal lol you need to grow up and accept the fact that this show is objectively bad

Just mine or all opinions?

And from how you use the term proof I'll take a wild guess that you didn't major in any sciences ;-)

Dec 23, 2018 7:49 AM

May 2017
@borderliner

Just your weak opinion

And for someone who can't even make an actual rebuttal to my argument, you dare assume I don't have any majors in science lmao being objective and logical has nothing to do with having a college degree smfh it's sad that you're so desperate you rely on petty assumptions but that just exposed you further and your inability to argue objectively that you're trying to derail the topic by bringing up irrelevant shit like major in science? Rolf how old are you really, be honest

And you wanted to go to my threads, lol you can't even make a rebuttal for the simplified version of my argument in here, you're just gonna embarass yourself in there even further, and cry just like what you're doing here in this thread now
Dec 23, 2018 8:51 AM

Sep 2018
Lairucrem said:
@borderliner

Just your weak opinion

And for someone who can't even make an actual rebuttal to my argument, you dare assume I don't have any majors in science lmao being objective and logical has nothing to do with having a college degree smfh it's sad that you're so desperate you rely on petty assumptions but that just exposed you further and your inability to argue objectively that you're trying to derail the topic by bringing up irrelevant shit like major in science? Rolf how old are you really, be honest

And you wanted to go to my threads, lol you can't even make a rebuttal for the simplified version of my argument in here, you're just gonna embarass yourself in there even further, and cry just like what you're doing here in this thread now

You also appear not to understand what an argument is, let alone how to simplify one. Well I'm glad you're laughing, after all we're all just here for entertainment aren't we ;-)

Lairucrem said:
I hate to break it to ya but this [insert random object here] is trash, it's not even debatable

I might print that out and make it our debating society's moto

(maybe I'll get one of our brighter members to render it up in Latin)

borderlinerDec 23, 2018 8:55 AM
Dec 23, 2018 12:07 PM

Jan 2012
The dialogue in this anime is really amusing, and yes it makes me smile most of the time. I love the chemistry between the characters too. Although it does have its "cute" moments, it's actually really serious, huh?
Dec 23, 2018 8:42 PM

May 2016
I sure am. Everytime I think of this anime. Can't wait for the end and the movie <3
Dec 24, 2018 5:36 AM

Sep 2017
I had faith in the show from the beginning, but I never knew this would be my pick for anime of the year
Are we really gonna make it..?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2018

228 by Mythia »»
Today, 5:55 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2018

518 by weka »»
Apr 21, 4:56 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2018

278 by Killerind »»
Apr 18, 8:02 PM

» How many chapters left

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 7

10 by Aruhaya »»
Apr 8, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2018

195 by RinoRappa »»
Apr 4, 6:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.