Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]
Jul 9, 2023 10:18 AM
Jun 2023
I think this episode feels like it's just for making people angry and disgusted.It was like I'm watching some crime-drama, the assault scene was more a like real ra*e scene and I don't know creators were while making this episode, they not only did the protagonist unable to but those villian characters so much gross and hard to not punch the screen and their voice it feels so real,good and gross at the same time.
Jul 11, 2023 10:12 AM

Oct 2020
Wisliy said:
That Scene was almost similar to what Asuna went though in the first sword art online and why people hated the show. I started to dislike the show because of that.

This is Eugeo Character Build Up, U missed that part? This scene was VERY VERY SIGNIFICANT in showing how sick The Underworld has gotten and why Rath needs Kirito, those NOBLES who does evil doesn't gets punished because of their higher standards but those commoners with low levels are punished. This is because Quinella Re-wrote the laws of the Underworld.

This is also important and gives an important hint about the Seal of the Right Eye, which will be revealed in the War Of Underworld part 2.

I agree the Asuna scene wasn't important at all but this was a very Significant scene,, ou people keep watching Shin-chan shows,, if something dark happens in SAO u start barking but the same happens in Berserk u start shouting like wow........ Try to understand the context bro. If it's SAO doesn't mean it's meaningless.
Please watch Sword Art Online Progressive, it's the peak of SAO.
Aug 5, 2023 9:15 PM
Aug 2020
SAO can't go one season without sexual assault
Aug 21, 2023 6:12 AM

Oct 2020
MrWho302 said:
well this time it explains about the laws and flaws of the Underworld, if u are not watching the show mindlessly then u might be able to compare it to the rest of the assault scenes and understand why it's so highly rated.
Please watch Sword Art Online Progressive, it's the peak of SAO.
Aug 22, 2023 12:05 AM
Aug 2020
Anayan_Kashyap said:
MrWho302 said:
well this time it explains about the laws and flaws of the Underworld, if u are not watching the show mindlessly then u might be able to compare it to the rest of the assault scenes and understand why it's so highly rated.
I am watching this show far from mindlessly, I assure you.
Dec 16, 2023 8:33 AM

Nov 2023
Gahhdamn, go easy and chill with the punishments. How barbaric.
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]

More topics from this board

» My enjoyment of Alice is kinda ruined because of Darkness from Konosuba

BigBoyAdvance - Mar 24

11 by Superninjaboy2 »»
Mar 24, 10:33 PM

» Anyone else lowkey prefer Alice to Asuna?

Marinate1016 - Jun 25, 2019

47 by Marinate1016 »»
Mar 24, 11:38 AM

» Kirito needs medical help cause this man’s been through it all

Superninjaboy2 - Mar 11

32 by Superninjaboy2 »»
Mar 14, 9:57 AM

» I just finished this and ""O MY GOD ""

Yeshaiah2015yesh - Mar 2

43 by Fenyy »»
Mar 5, 11:12 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2018

190 by fssf1606 »»
Feb 12, 2:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.