Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 3, 2018 12:59 PM
Oct 2018
I like characters similar to Rock Lee, and felt Rocck Lee got the short end of the stick in pt. 2 compared to part 1. He was almost completely ignored in part 2. That being said, in all of my research to find a character similar to Rock Lee, I came across Ryohei Sasagawa?

I've yet to watch Hitman Reborn, but am I correct in my estimation that they're similar characters? If so, how much screentime is he given in the anime? He doesn't have to be given main character screentime, just enough.

I like stories, but I like following interesting characters. Always have.
Nov 3, 2018 1:20 PM
May 2018
Your guess is right, although, I can't say Ryohei is ignored as much as not treated as well as other characters.

I always liked him, and he is really nice guy, much more than mega popular Hibari and Mukuro, but unfortunately among most of fans, he simply isn't cool enough, badass enough.

He is usually always first to get his fight, just so he can do it as quickly as possible, and then being put aside for the rest of the arc.

And saddest thing is that as a shonen character he is totally okay, maybe a little bit hotheaded sometimes, though...

If you are familiar with Dragon Ball series, he is what Tenshinhan is in Buu saga.

More topics from this board

» Reborn the Character

Kakuneon - Apr 14

0 by Kakuneon »»
Apr 14, 2:37 AM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Episode 203 Discussion ( 1 2 )

byebyeblackbird - Dec 2, 2010

93 by Yuurippe22 »»
Apr 7, 9:02 AM

» 80 episodes in and im wondering if its worth to continue

smolseok - Jan 7

8 by Kenpachi_91 »»
Jan 8, 12:40 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Episode 3 Discussion

Zinvy - Aug 10, 2009

26 by FanthyLord »»
Nov 5, 2023 10:45 AM

» For those of you who want a better experience starting hitman reborn.

ArtimesGamer - Apr 2, 2012

29 by removed-user »»
Oct 31, 2023 10:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.