Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 2, 2019 11:53 PM

Mar 2016
As they began talking, the girl from before stopped, her ear twitched, and she had went over to 'look at the Mission Board'. Well, I am not entirely sure how to search the liquid without a name, or some other correlation that I can follow. The girl however, I can search for anatomical traits. Blue skin, fins, did she have any scales?" She began to search, and she nodded. Three known species have matched the general description. The Sarvine, the Volbasta, and the Solarian. Do any of these images look like the same species you saw? If not, then the person could very well be a heteromorph, which would be much more difficult admittedly." The Sarvine looked like a bipedal fish. No other qualities. Like a humanoid pike. Ugly as hell. They were probably nice people though. The Volbasta has large bulbous sacs on their chin, and their neck, for what purpose, you do not know. However, the picture of the solarian didnt just look like the girl you saw, the picture was the girl you saw. Exactly. As for you Mister Ceylan, is this the Undead? It was, precisely. Tis is a defiler. The sensations of pain and a slow heartbeat are the final stages of Rot Plague. Something you can only get from a few specific undead. Namely, Defilers.

Yuurei made it to another, and after waiting ina small line, she asked her questions. "The labs, just below you actually. If you go further in, a staircase will take you down in. If you are registered for the mission, the Guards should be aware of your face and let you through without trouble."
Apr 3, 2019 3:59 AM

Apr 2013
Marcus “Adian” Fore

@Darth_Lewdious

Adain having been standing there seemingly motionless as he used his MHPT would finally fine some information he was looking for. in the forest was a den of defilers marked for an extermination. as such he could complete three of his objectives at once. once the mission had been registered to him he would quickly retrieve his gear from the designated location then head out towards the forest. he would ensure he stayed out of anyone path unless they approached him to speak to him.

Adain is leaving the area
Apr 3, 2019 4:16 AM
Aug 2014
Aliza

Flame Greaves / Wearing

Tracker

“That's her! That's exactly her!” Aliza couldn't hold back some enthusiasm at seeing the exact same image of a blue girl with fins. “She was a... Solarian? Do you know where I could find her?” The fact that the blue lines appearing on Aliza and the change of eye colour, as well as the blue liquid, did not result in anything new was nothing compared to this new revelation.

Ceylan

Aliza / Summoned
Staff of Light / Wielding
Healing Light / 2 Uses Left / 1 CD
Tracker

Ceylan was surprised to see that Aliza had found the exact person she was looking for even though his luck was better. He was quite interested in meeting this Solarian girl. That said, it seemed his own luck managed to hold up as well. It was confirmed that what he was looking for was a defiler, so he nodded. On the other hand, it seemed more and more like the Monolith wanted him to die to the rot plague... Maybe his luck didn't hold up after all. The image of a defiler, the experience of dying to the Rot Plague, and the Karn Pylon. 'As if experiencing all that through the Monolith wasn't already painful enough...' He wondered if he should try it, but he definitely wasn't eager to do so. Even so, he'd best stay polite. “Yes, thank you very much.”
Apr 3, 2019 1:29 PM

Nov 2015
Yuurei
Willpower : E || Xera: E > (Rest F)
Xera Limit : 0 / 8 (9 is Fatal) - Burn rate: 1 / Post

The woman would offer a polite curtsy and then go off her ways. Looking up at the stairs, she would descend down at the labs. When she would be greeted by the guards she would quickly fold her fan to reveal her face as it was stated to be the identifying quality.

After she made it to the labs, she would start looking around and notice [ ... ] ?
Apr 3, 2019 11:44 PM

Mar 2016
As Adian was walking away, a man approached him in a black tailcoat. He wore a coat, and what was obviously a wig. He had gloves on, and no part of his skin was visible. Even his boots were old and shined. He couldnt see his face, but he stopped next to him, and held out a rolled up piece of paper to Adian.

Aliza seemed very pleased, and the Automaton would smile and nod. Well, that is Nykas Krym. The only Solarian on Earth. As for where she is, I cant track that information. She retired from IAHD service 94 years ago. Seems anytime you go digging around historical events though, that name pops up. Anything else I can do for either of you? The girl from before looked at them, a brow raised. That might be interesting. She decided to walk up and speak. Hey, Ceylan was it? Overheard your conversation. You are looking for Nykas Krym?
Apr 4, 2019 5:15 PM

May 2018
โ˜…ๅฝก ๐”ธ๐•œ๐•š๐•ฃ๐•’ ๅฝกโ˜…
Faction: ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐” ๐“•๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท

Walks in with her behind him. He would head to the desk and let them know he needs to talk to someone about his mission and something that happing in the woods. He has not heard about it happing before and wonders if this is that garden the thing was talking about? Is it a bad thing? a good thing? The thing did not seem bad but was dangerous."So are you hungry or thirsty?"
Apr 5, 2019 1:33 AM
Aug 2014
Aliza

Flame Greaves / Wearing

Tracker

It was, admittedly, pretty surprising to hear that they were going to look for the only member of an entire species on all of the planet. The question was, how would they find her... Except they were approached by someone whom seemed to know her, so Aliza pushed Ceylan aside (both literally and figuratively) to answer. “Yes, do you know her?”

Ceylan

Aliza / Summoned
Staff of Light / Wielding
Healing Light / 2 Uses Left / 1 CD
Tracker

“Not right now, thank you.” Ceylan replied to the automaton as he moved out of line to make place for others. He was approached by someone short after, but before he could reply to her, Aliza was already pushing him out of the way to start doing so. She was surprisingly fired up to go after this Solarian.
Apr 5, 2019 4:59 PM

Jul 2015
Lyn "Arice" Barde

"God I'm way too ordinary. I need to stand out"

Walking into the Foundation HQ, I kept myself quiet, not wanting to get into an association since they seem to restrict what you can do with policies and strict rules. Being a freelancer just brings me even more freedom at my disposal. However, if they are willing to pay me a lot, then I might just consider it. I still do get to explore, its just going to be held back by regulations and restrictions.

I turn my head when Akira had asked me a question. I did want to clarify something first though. "How much will I have to pay?" I ask, not wanting to spend money or be forced to when I could be saving some for materials to upgrade my arm.

Apr 7, 2019 7:50 PM

May 2018
Faction: ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐” ๐“•๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท

He looks at her. "It will cost nothing. It not a lot but its food. Now we wait."

@Darth_Lewdious
Apr 8, 2019 5:08 PM

Jul 2015
Lyn "Arice" Barde

"Well then fine. I'll have the food" I say, smiling back at him, wondering what the little snack will be. I would wait with him though inside this fancy HQ the Index Foundation had.

I looked around, the architecture not interesting me as it would with ruins and ancient architecture like the ruins back in Calantra or the ancient ruins I obtained my seals. I wondered though what kind of benefits I'd get with partnering with Akira and the Foundation. I also wondered if I could simply just partnered with the Foundation rather than be under their wing and be controlled by their rules and laws.

Apr 9, 2019 12:42 AM

Mar 2016
Alexis Malachite

No, i dont know her personally. But I know her work. I know a very good place to go looking. But if I take you there, you gotta get me a drink~ She smiled and extended a hand. Seems like a fair trade to me. Besides, I need something to drink NOW. And I am broke as hell. This felt like a good idea to Alexis. Besides its been forever since she has visited Nykas' brewery.
Apr 12, 2019 1:19 AM
Aug 2014
Aliza

Flame Greaves / Wearing

Tracker

Aliza accepted the hand and shook it with a bit of a firm grip. “Sounds great~ I'm Aliza, nice to meet you~” Aliza didn't take into account that the system required that she was just as broke as Alexis was. Ah well, maybe the barkeep took favours as payment? “Well then, by all means, please, lead the way~”

Ceylan, watching it all unfold, figured it'd be best to simply nod and go along with it. As a result, they'd both leave the area.
Apr 13, 2019 10:50 PM

May 2018

He hands her a bag of trail mix and took one out for his shelf. " I wonder where there at? He once more looks for some he could report to.

@Darth_Lewdious
@Avnore_Alter
Apr 14, 2019 5:18 PM

Jul 2015
Lyn "Arice" Barde

I take the mix and opened the bag. Before I ate, I looked at it for a moment to see if anything was fishy about it. Though I would ask Akira about it, I highly doubt he'd try to poison me or even drug me. After all, I am in his organization's building. They usually are more civilized than the cities around here.

And so I reached into the bag and started eating. I looked at Akira as he looks around for, who I assume to be, his boss. "You don't know where your boss is?" I ask, still eating as I stared at him

Apr 15, 2019 8:08 PM

Mar 2016
@Zelda102

As you walked up to the desk for the first time, since im counting the original as a null action the one to greet you was a pink automaton. How can I help you? Her shift was ending soon, busy night~
Darth_LewdiousApr 20, 2019 11:50 PM
Apr 23, 2019 12:24 AM

May 2018

" Yes I'm Akira. I was doing the rescue mission but on the way, I meet someone. She tould me some very important information about what may have happened. On the way back something odd happens at the woods as well." He point over his soulder as he talks and then jesters her over.
Apr 23, 2019 6:46 PM

Jul 2015
Lyn "Arice" Barde

I looked on over as he called me over to him. I got up and put the trail mix into my pocket after closing it tightly. I put my hands in my pocket and walked on over. "Are we heading to see your boss?" I ask Akira as I take a glance at the receptionist as well. I deduced that soon, we'll meet Akira's boss, it might just be a walk and some paperwork for Akira though.

Apr 24, 2019 5:58 PM

Mar 2016
She nodded. Well, if you want to see Mr. Knemalda his office isnt hard to find, its on the second floor. Alternatively, I can forward him all the information you give me. She smiled and pulled up something on her holographic monitor. You could see from this side it was a picture of you, along with your credentials and a basic visual description, and one of Arice. And then what looked like a document for the mission. All three on screen, she waited for info.
Apr 24, 2019 10:40 PM

May 2018

He would look at Arice "So what would you prefer? To meet the boss or leave him a message? " He thinks what would be best to do and wonders what is happing. As well as if they should talk about that creature they saw. It did not seem bad really. What would they do if they found out? It could help if they let people know not to make fires in that place. He would do what she want to do after all she the one that gave him the info.
Apr 26, 2019 9:28 PM

Jul 2015
Lyn "Arice" Barde

"Well, it wouldn't hurt to personally tell your boss what I saw and felt. Maybe it'll help, if he decides to pay me for some information" I say, hoping that his boss would actually pay me for the insight of what I saw at the Ruins of Calantra. I do wonder how he'd use it, most likely for research since it is the Index Foundation

Apr 28, 2019 1:55 PM

May 2018
He would nod at that. " that is true. So come lets go." He smile and walks to the boss office and knovk. He has not meet the boss to often. He would wait till he was tould to come in.
Apr 30, 2019 12:16 AM

Mar 2016
As they knocked at the door, they would recieve a prompt "Come In" from Knemalda behind the door. Once inside, they would see a pretty open room with desk at the center. Knemalda was one of those humanoid Automaton with synthetic skin and everything. You could see a small lens built into his skin, over his left eye though. "Ah, Akira. And... Lyn Barde. I do not believe we have met, Ms. Barde. My name is Knemalda Vorenti. How can I help you two today?

Even while he was 100% focused on you, you could see his hands vigorously typing away at the computer. Almost on autopilot.
May 1, 2019 1:44 AM

May 2018

" Sir as you know I went on a mission to find and get back a member of a team not long ago. On the way there I meet Lyn and she informed me of some important Information I believe you need to know and then on the way back something happens in the woods..." He would let Lyn tell him what she tould him. " I let her tell you about the city."
May 1, 2019 5:18 PM

Jul 2015
Lyn "Arice" Barde

After Akira had finished speaking, I'd stand beside him as I crossed my arms. "Before I tell you the information, I'd like to know how much I'll be paid if I do inform you of what I saw and experienced" I wanted to know if I could get paid for information. It'd help me if they decided to, plus this might lead into further deals with the Index Foundation without having to actually join the organization. I don't plan on being controlled by a higher official and have them monitor my actions. The world is quite chaotic with how it had lost most of its civilizations and I don't plan on having my reputation in those cities dropping just because I'm being controlled by another organization.

May 2, 2019 2:45 PM

Mar 2016
Knemalda sat back in his chair, smiled, and spoke with an odd amount of Jubiliance. "Absolutely nothing, except for my gratitude and respect. Besides, you wouldnt not tell me because that means your entire trip here was a waste." He was rather confident in the fact that you were going to give him the information. But also rather confident that it wasnt important enough to pay for.
May 9, 2019 10:37 PM

Jul 2015
Lyn "Arice" Barde

" Well at least give me something to compensate for having to walk with your employee" I say as I cross my arms. "Whatever, I really have no business being here other than being ordered to go with Akira here. Guess he'll have to pay me for coming here." I added, shrugging. "So, feel free to interview me"

May 13, 2019 4:27 PM

Mar 2016
I cant give you anything at all~ Because I havent Heard the information. Not only that, but I cant even put in a good word for you because you have no connection to any group or faction. Your profile is currently on my lens. If the information is worth something Ill compensate you. otherwise I wont. And after all, you chose to walk with him. Unless you didnt. Knemalda threw an interrogative glance at Akira. "Either way, Calantra is always more interesting. Please start there and then tell me about the forest. I assume its Kroll Forest? or is it Serva?"
May 13, 2019 4:50 PM

Jul 2015
Lyn "Arice" Barde

"Alright then, makes sense. I'll tell you of what I experienced." I say as I walk over. "Would you mind if I take a seat to tell you about my experiences?" I ask.

Whether or not he'd let me sit down, I would tell him anyways. "I always wanted to explore the ruins so when I heard Calantra was a place to explore, I wanted to go see what it was. I did find things in the Kroll forest however, but that comes later. Though on the way, I will mention I did find an ice ball that had human remains inside of it. I was crossing the Kroll forest and I found myself investigating it while I still had time. I was only able to extract one bone from it and found out it was made long ago," I informed. I fixed my hair a bit before I continued. "Then I made it to Calantra, a ruined city. I walked through it no problem... but then I felt an ominous force on my shoulders. I thought something was stalking me, like some creature wanting to pounce onto me and ravage me. I ran, only to turn around and find that there wasn't anything tailing me. At that moment, I knew it was the mental hallucinations they rumored in the ruins. Later, I found that visual hallucinations were real as well, finding that my vision was projecting what Calantra was like before it became the ruins it was. I kept walking as if nothing was going to happen to me. Then minutes later, I found myself at the top of a building with a noose tied around my neck as I was just about to step off the edge. It was as if something put me there to begin with. I had no idea what it was, but I knew it had something to do with the hallucinations in the city. I also deduced that the smoke in the city had something to do with it. Before, smoke was all across the city when I entered, but when I came to be, I found that the smoke had dissipated. When it started coming back, I found my head started to hurt from the hallucinations. Luckily I escaped before it caught me again. There I'd find your subordinate, Akira, in the Kroll forest, sleeping with traps laid around him to protect him from any hostiles. Then something happened in the forest. Akira can tell you all about the creature that was bothered by the light, but there was some sort of ominous, ritual music playing in the forest. Me and Akira didn't bother trying to investigating it since we only planned on getting out of the forest as soon as we could. However, when we got out of the forest, or at least close to getting out, the earth split and tremors emerged. I knew the music had something to do with it, but I didn't know what happened, nor did I know what caused it." I finished my deductions as I stood, or sat there.

"Any questions? I'm not sure if I'll be able to answer them all though"

May 14, 2019 10:31 PM

May 2018

Would wait on what the boss will say or do before he plans on talking. He ran the events in his head a few times to make sure he remembers right and to give what info he may need to give. He did fell that thing was not fully bad and may be the only reason they got out of it before all that happened.
May 21, 2019 1:02 AM

Mar 2016
"Come now, dont you think it a bit rude to refer to a student such as Akira as my subordinate? He was there of his own volition. But yes, I wager the hallucinations included the sensation of dying. Pains, and visions of the darkness as it attacked the city? Common symptoms of that place. I am glad you made it out without incurring that cities mark. Not even synthetic life like myself are immune to its wrath. As emphasis, he lowered his robe down his left arm to reveal a handprint seemingly rusted into his chassis. "Nothing ever removes Calantra's stain. He hid the mark again and thought. "Unless you have a clear recording of the song that resonated through the forest, then youve nothing new to tell. In fact, you might be intrigued to know the same thing happened in Serva, Natah, and select parts of the Servian Valley. Same song, same effect. Trees and stones came to life as Ents and Golems. We are still trying to determine what kind of spell was used but our best guess is that it was a Class U druidic spell. We didnt know there was anything in those woods capable of that kind of magic until now. Either of you want to speculate? Or have any thoughts on the matter? Im starving for an intellectual discussion.
May 21, 2019 5:41 PM

Jul 2015
Lyn "Arice" Barde

"Well I apologize for not being able to record the music while I'm trying to get out of the damn blast area with your employee" I replied with some bitterness in my voice. "Well, I hypothesize its some all powerful being since it was able to call its song around the world and call on ents and golems. Just like you said, it might be a druidic spell, but it must be before the age of Eru. That kind of power could only exist in such a time after all. However, I am only speculating so I'm not exactly sure. Still, someone might've awakened an ancient being if that was the case. That, or someone used a forbidden spell that awakened the ents and golems. The ents and golems have to had been prepared even before the fall of Eru." I say. "Any thoughts Akira?" I ask

May 22, 2019 2:52 PM

May 2018

Close his eyes and began to say the words of part of the song. He was good at remembering things, He did however stop after every other word and then said the next just to be sure to not activate the magic as well as say it out of order. He also only remember the 1st part before the other one started. " Swap every other line and that as much as I can recall. Some words are not ones I know how to say and I think Lyn may have a point or... Could it be that Garden that one thing was talking about? It did fell strong. " He thinks for a bit on this. " It did not try to harm us and did let us go. It voice..was cold.. and it had two very pale blue eyes but they did shimmer with red sparks inside of them. It was corporeal I believe and did not like light and said " And keep it away from my Garden. The garden does not like the Fire. " It was not long after that when the songs started..Ya, there was two of them. One started then another joined in and not long after that well everything changed. I'm not sure but that thing may have let us go and I don't think it will harm someone for no reason but I could be wrong and it lets users go to save energy for whatever happened. "
May 22, 2019 9:43 PM

Mar 2016
Knemalda leaned forward at Lyn's insinuation. "You think they were some form of Defense Mechanism or trap set up during the Black War? If so, then you think the beings who pulled this off are its original creators? Or did someone accidentally awaken the system so to speak. To add fuel to this thought, let me show you the IAHD's satellite imagery." He pulled up pictures of the local area. He pointed at a big green spot. "The total area of the spell. Natah, Kroll, and Serva are all segments of the same forest in different biomes. Akira assumes its two beings, but our informants and biologists in that area suggest that four individual voices were heard during the incantation. Interesting about this is the fact that there were four segments of the forest. The effect is basically a cage. Or a shell. Or maybe a wall? It almost looks like its meant to keep something in or out. Thoughts?" he hadnt been ignoring Akira, his hands were tapping away at a computer while he spoke. Not only that, but it was likely Knemalda was recording it too.
May 23, 2019 5:32 PM

Jul 2015
Lyn "Arice" Barde

"I don't know their exact plans, but I do realize they might be planning something if they had summoned ents and golems to patrol the areas of Kroll, Natah, and Serva. However, we won't know what they are planning unless we go scout what they might possibly be doing. Problem lies in sneaking around the gatekeepers of those areas. Still, if they decided to summon these entities in the forests, something big is coming. It'll probably be step two of their plan if they specifically picked segments of the same forest." I wondered, speaking my mind. "They don't seem aggressive. They have to be protecting something if they are holding back their forces"

May 28, 2019 9:45 PM

Mar 2016
Perhaps. But another question arises if what you say is true. What are they protecting? And why did they activate it now if thats the case."

Akira was just about to speak himself when it began. Knemalda leaned forward and looked at Lyn concerned. "Ms. Barde do you feel alright?"She would begin to feel discomfort as she tasted something... metallic. Almost reflexively she spit the foreign substance out. Only to find that her mouth as filling with blood. He looked over to Akira and saw the same thing happening. Nausea and stomach pain preludes sirens. Blaring out a warning message.
"Attention all civilians, the IAHD has issued an emergency alert. All people are to immediately evacuate to nearby Cataclysm Shelters. Unknown Event in progress. This message will now repeat."

Meanwhile Knemalda would begin looking through cameras. "What? What the hell is happening?!" He quickly got up and moved toward a window. The window unshaded and you could see outside. The sky was black, and the sun was red. And blood was raining from the sky for as far as the eye can see. For a moment Knemalda seemed to panic. Until he he went back to his desk and spoe into a microphone.

"All Visitors and Personel, this is your Head Archivist Speaking. Evacuate to the Server. All visitors and personel will be escorted by security staff. Do not resist detainment. This is for your own safety."

He looked at both of you, now in a hurry. Time to go, follow me."

He didnt give you much room before he dragged both of you to the Servers

((Post here first, then Ill post in the next thread))
May 28, 2019 11:57 PM

May 2018

Nods and began to chant. " Light is the giver of life and with it, healing can be given. Divine Light! " A small amount of light came from his hand and hits Lyn. It unlikely to do much but it could help some. He then let the light hit him as well. What was happing?! " Bio attack? In the air?..because we were there in the woods when it started?... Spores? " He mutters as he weant to were he was tould and hope Alicia was okay. He will look for her when he arives.
May 30, 2019 12:57 PM

Jul 2015
Lyn "Arice" Barde

I held my mouth closed, wiping the blood away as my eyes widened from the blood flooding from my mouth. I hear the order to follow the boss, nodding as he taps Akira, following the Foundation Boss to the server room, leaving the area with haste.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Cathedral of New Pantheon ( 1 2 )

Darth_Lewdious - Nov 7, 2018

59 by Zelda102 »»
Nov 13, 2019 8:40 PM

» Natah Jungle ( 1 2 )

Darth_Lewdious - Oct 10, 2018

51 by Xylolicious »»
Oct 7, 2019 2:55 PM

» Karn City ( 1 2 )

Darth_Lewdious - Oct 20, 2018

84 by crow890 »»
Oct 1, 2019 4:02 PM

» Apex Company Headquarters

Darth_Lewdious - Oct 28, 2018

45 by Valkan »»
Sep 29, 2019 12:34 AM

» Collector HQ

Darth_Lewdious - Nov 6, 2018

16 by Xylolicious »»
Sep 21, 2019 11:16 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.