Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 4, 2020 5:12 AM
Jul 2020
It's ok as long as people should be able to have maturity and legality
Aug 18, 2020 10:46 PM
Aug 2020
Hilariously terrible and problematic.
Aug 28, 2020 10:35 PM
Aug 2020
How to watch i watched from other site.... Its 4anime.to
Sep 1, 2020 12:59 AM

Feb 2020
Relatively good. So far, nothing super out of the ordinary or new. Good that they're both adults and not teens or barely 18. I had a sigh of disappointment at Azumaya's actions but it's kinda typical for a yaoi... and to be expected given the title of this series. He's not as bad as he could be but according to some other posts on here supposedly he goes farther in the manga.

Otherwise, good animation, sound is good. Seme and Uke are somewhere between fine and good, given that they're not really out of the ordinary although they're not necessarily boring. I wonder how this would have worked if even this episode alone was paced out a lil more, although I do understand that they're limited to 13 episodes, so.

Curious to see where this will go
Feb 14, 2021 12:15 PM
Feb 2021
I absolutely love it ❤
Apr 23, 2021 8:21 AM
Apr 2021
Its so nice...and i love it i enjoyed watching it...❤❤
Apr 25, 2021 12:30 AM

Jun 2020
L O L Makoto x Haru fans are really having a field day with this one. I did think like Azumaya looks like Makoto but it was really that ED that brought out their resemblance. Bishified version definitely, not that I’m complaining.

That manager tho. Sasaki cracks me up. Totally not helping LOL

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

May 25, 2021 1:39 PM
May 2021
I love it and its my favorite
May 2021
May 2021
May 2021
Aug 4, 2021 1:00 PM

Jan 2021
Honestly This episode wasn’t too bad so far.’
I was expecting worse.’
Aug 8, 2021 9:30 PM
Aug 2021
I think it's amazing
Mar 4, 2022 4:11 PM
Dec 2021
I REALLY LIKE IT!!!!AAAAAAAAAAA
Oct 21, 2022 1:14 PM
Jul 2019
Another reviewer said that they omitted the rape scenes from the anime, that were in the manga, however, there are still SA undertones and a general lack of consent and boundaries between the two leads. If they could remove the rape, they could've taken this out as well.
Had to drop it at the very first episode near the end of it because it was simply unbearable, the blond lead is intolerable. And the black-haired lead is easily manhandled and manipulated.

Not worth your time, it's your average rape/SA-filled yaoi.
If you want to know how the rest of the show goes, read the other reviews, I suppose.
Mar 27, 2023 5:57 AM
Dec 2017
The MC legit almost gets raped and then for some reason doesn't avoid the rapist at all costs. Instead the show plays it like he's just being "tsundere"... It's honestly kind of hilarious how nonsensical it is. I'm a little disappointed in people for being turned on by this. Go watch something with characters that act like human beings. (oh wait, this is BL, the characters never act like human beings as a rule...guess I got ahead of myself.) In any case I have no idea whose fantasy this is catering to. If they were going to have the love interest be a rapist, they should have at least gone all the way into full edgy-kink territory to make it believable, instead of going halfway and making something confusing.
Apr 15, 2023 3:53 PM

Mar 2016
myro1254 said:
The MC legit almost gets raped and then for some reason doesn't avoid the rapist at all costs. Instead the show plays it like he's just being "tsundere"... It's honestly kind of hilarious how nonsensical it is. I'm a little disappointed in people for being turned on by this. Go watch something with characters that act like human beings. (oh wait, this is BL, the characters never act like human beings as a rule...guess I got ahead of myself.) In any case I have no idea whose fantasy this is catering to. If they were going to have the love interest be a rapist, they should have at least gone all the way into full edgy-kink territory to make it believable, instead of going halfway and making something confusing.
Nothing "almost" about it, it was definitely rape.

Extremely disappointing as this episode could've still gone mostly the same route but without rape being involved. But I'll keep watching it as I expect future episodes to be better. I really have no idea who in their right mind thinks scenes like this make sense or add anything to the plot. It just makes me cringe so much. 
"Wonder is always difficult until you forgive whoever destroyed your love of surprises"  Edmond Manning

Feb 3, 4:55 AM
Jun 2020
It made me actually feel disgusting, what is this harassment. This is actual assault.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dakaretai Otoko 1-i ni Odosarete Imasu. Episode 13 Discussion

Craneface - Dec 28, 2018

26 by BurningSapphires »»
Mar 23, 10:36 PM

Poll: » Dakaretai Otoko 1-i ni Odosarete Imasu. Episode 10 Discussion

Fayrin - Dec 7, 2018

16 by BurningSapphires »»
Mar 23, 8:20 PM

Poll: » Dakaretai Otoko 1-i ni Odosarete Imasu. Episode 8 Discussion

dany_elle1908 - Nov 23, 2018

16 by richard-tann »»
Feb 23, 9:19 AM

Poll: » Dakaretai Otoko 1-i ni Odosarete Imasu. Episode 7 Discussion

dany_elle1908 - Nov 16, 2018

30 by abracadabra_yooo »»
Jan 23, 11:32 AM

Poll: » Dakaretai Otoko 1-i ni Odosarete Imasu. Episode 5 Discussion

dany_elle1908 - Nov 2, 2018

19 by st4rzal0n3 »»
Aug 18, 2023 5:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.