Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (30) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »
Dec 17, 2018 9:27 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette

Theo would continue to move his hand and lips slowly but gently as the two connected like they hadn't done before. He would only take a break from their kisses to ask if she was okay "are you feeling okay?" he would ask stopping all together for a moment even tho he was feeling horny and hard himself.
Dec 17, 2018 9:37 AM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She would look at Theo while panting, then she would place her hand on top of Theo's hard on. She would then lower his pants and underwear tto get out Theo's dick. She wanted it so badly, but at the ssame time she wanted to know what will Theo lead them too.

@Shitsuji-Carty
Dec 17, 2018 10:00 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette

Kiany was clearly okay as she soon reached her hand down to his crouch and lowered his pants and underwear, exposing his dick to the air as they lied next to each other on the bed. He would let out a hot sigh once she would start touching him more directly, but before that he would undress her as well until she was fully nude. He would then push her back onto the bed before he would toss his shirt and climb atop her, Kissing her and then her neck before he would slowly work his mouth down to chest where he would start to softly suck on her nipples. He was focusing solely on her pleasure for now as he knew he would get what he wanted once she was past her embarrassment.
Dec 17, 2018 3:00 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She shivered as she felt Theo's touch all over her body. She was happy he was taking so much time to please her. She would chuckle while blushing. She then would say "I love you"

@Shitsuji-Carty
Dec 18, 2018 6:48 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette

"I love you too Kiany, just tell me whatever you want me to do." he would say before he would continue to gently caress her body while he kissed her and her body. If she didn't say anything he would soon lead his mouth down to her privates and start to tease her there a bit before going for her pussy.
Dec 18, 2018 6:56 AM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She panted as she reacted to every single touch Theo made, this was pretty erotic and to revealing. She felt like dissapear, which actually happen since she turn to her lizard form and got the same color as the bed. She had her eyes closed and didn't really noticed, she felt herself getting wet from all the pleasure she was being given. But, at the same time she wanted Theo to feel good too.

@Shitsuji-Carty
Dec 18, 2018 7:17 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette

If Theo wasn't already licking her well and close he might have lost sight of her when she changed to her lizard form and blended into the bed. Kiany had her eyes closed but her body was reacting plenty enough for Theo to tell she was feeling good. He would keep going, trying to push his tongue further, he wanted to make her cum, or frustrate her enough to get her to take what she was wanting.
Dec 18, 2018 9:36 AM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She jolted and shive, trying to hold herself from cumming. She say while gasping "T-theo, s-s-stop, ah~" She would get her tail around Theo's tight like a snake. She wwould keep panting as she was trying her best bot to cum.

@Shitsuji-Carty
Dec 19, 2018 8:13 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette

Theo was enjoying watching her reactions to what he was doing, she was practically begging him to stop at this point. He thought about continuing but with how horny he was now, he just wanted the same thing as Kiany. Theo would pull his mouth away from her privates before speaking "oh are you sure you want me to stop when i was about to get to the good part?" he would say while teasing her clit with his dick.
Dec 19, 2018 9:10 AM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She panted and stared at Theo while he spoke, then she pull Theo's leg with her tail. Now Theo was laying down and Kiany was on top. She hold still Theo's dick and then inserted it slowly inside of her. She let out lustful moans as Theo's dick entered her. She was still on her lizard form so she was still the color of the sheets.

@Shitsuji-Carty
Dec 19, 2018 10:11 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette

Theo was happily surprised by Kiany's next actions, pulling him down on the bed before mounting him and moaning loudly as his dick finally penetrated her wet insides. Theo would quickly get into it as well swinging his hips with her to add to the pleasure both of them were experiencing.
Dec 19, 2018 12:32 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She moved up and down in sync with Theo's thrust, he was really feeling it. She placed her hands on top of Theo's chest as she would stare at Theo's face. It crossed her mind for a second that doing so much noise could be a problem. But that thought escaped as Theo kept on thrusting into her, as she let out more lustful moans.

@Shitsuji-Carty
Dec 20, 2018 7:37 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette

Theo was feeling it as well, as he started to pant and his expressions got looser thanks to the pleasure he was experiencing. Kiany had her hands on his chest almost holding him down as they continued to thrust into each other passionately. "oh Kiany you feel so amazing" he would say
Dec 20, 2018 9:15 AM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She felt happy that Theo was feeling good too, she then looked at hhis chest and saw that she had transformed. So she went back to human form, if she was able to see him it's only fair that he could see her too. She blushed and leaned her body against Theo's, then kissed him while moving.

@Shitsuji-Carty
Dec 20, 2018 10:33 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette
Theo would keep his body moving even as his lover turned visible again, When he saw her blushing and leaning he, he would do the same meeting her for the kiss while their bodies rubbed against each other in heat. "haa Kiany....I'm getting close." he would say warning her
Dec 20, 2018 3:46 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She would grab Thoe by the neck as she moved together with Theo. She panted as her breast rub against Theo's chest. Her insides getting tight as she was close to cumming.

@Shitsuji-Carty
Dec 26, 2018 10:53 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette

by now Theo would have broken a sweat while his bed swayed back and fourth with their motions. Both were close to the moment as they continued to delve into their passions for each other. As he kept thrusting into his lover, he soon reached his limit "ahh Kiany, i can't hold it back anymore" he would say as he struggled to hold it in.
Dec 26, 2018 12:46 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She clench between Theo's dick as she came, she would let out some moans as she would tremble all over because of the pleasure. She would wait for Theo's cum to get all over her insides, which would make her moan even more and shiver in pleasure. She would pant and fall on Theo's body, trying to regain her breath. She would say between pants "Love you Theo"

@Shitsuji-Carty
Dec 27, 2018 6:11 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette

The two would finally reach their climax as they made each other cum. Once the intense moment was over, the two would be left breathless as they lied next to each other on Theo's bed. "I love you too" he would say almost immediately after her. Carefully he would wrap his arms around her before slowly drifting off to sleep if Kiany didn't stop him.
Dec 27, 2018 12:18 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She would close her eyes and sleep as well, wrapping herself around Theo

@Shitsuji-Carty
Dec 28, 2018 8:37 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette

After the two would sleep through the night, the morning would come rather quickly for them as some sunlight made it through the window and onto Theo's face. Slowly he would wake up and smile as he felt Kiany around him. Carefully he would shake her to wake her up "good morning Kiany...how are you feeling lover~" he would say with a smirk before he would kiss her cheek.
Dec 28, 2018 12:20 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She would grunt and open her eyes. She then blushed by Theo's words and actions. She yawn then said "I'm fine... It was a bit passionate yesterday... But I liked it" She would smile at Theo

@Shitsuji-Carty
Jan 2, 2019 6:37 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette

He would chuckle a little when he heard her words but smile nonetheless, "heh well I'm glad im not the only one who enjoyed it, did you still want to try and do some hunting this morning?" he would ask curiously
Jan 2, 2019 2:52 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She nods while blushing then says "But I want to take a shower first"

@Shitsuji-Carty
Jan 7, 2019 6:04 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette

He would nod back to her after seeing her answer, "Okay, I'll probably wait to do it until after were done hunting than." he would add thinking it would be wiser to do so after they went out. In the meantime Theo would stay lying in bed, most likely he would fall back asleep while he waited for Kiany.
Jan 7, 2019 3:16 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She wonder if she should do so as well, but her insides were filled with Theo's cum. It would have been problematic to go hunt with that inside of her. She got dress and took her stuff to the bathroom and got a quick shower.

@Shitsuji-Catty
Jan 8, 2019 6:13 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette

While waiting for her to finish showering he would fall back asleep on his bed. Tossing and turning a bit as he was having a pleasant dream while mumbling some words to himself.
Jan 12, 2019 7:53 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She finally finished getting ready, she went to Theo and sighs since he was back to sleep instead of getting ready. She shakes him and says "Theo, come one, let's go"

@Shitsuji-Carty
Jan 14, 2019 6:21 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette

As Theo was shaken awake, he would take a long look at Kiany before whistle a typical cat call at her. Smiling he would slowly get up from the bed before he would head over the dresser he had been using. Digging out some clothes before finally deciding on some that gave off a rough look, Once he was changed he would grab his weapon before nodding to Kiany "alright, i'm all ready now." he would say and follow her out the door when she was ready.
Jan 14, 2019 12:54 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She would blush at Theo's reaction, he was full of surprises. She would look at him as he would dress up. His clothes made him seen as a bad guy, with all the scars. But she saw it differently, she really loved him. She would nod with a smile when he was finally done. They went outside and she turned into her usual wolf form. She would sniff and moved ready to attack any pray she would see.

Between breaks, she decided to ask "So... Shall we get some rings for the wedding or do something else?" She would ask blushing

@Shitsuji-Carty
Jan 15, 2019 6:58 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette

Once they were ready, the two would quickly move out and begin hunting whatever prey they could find. It didn't take long for Kiany to get on the track of some foxes and rabbits, and then Theo to lay the traps for them as she chased them into him. When the two decided to take a break Kiany would ask an interesting question, Theo would put his hand to his chin in thought "rings huh? I don't see why not, unless you had something else in mind." he would say a bit curious if she did or not
Jan 15, 2019 7:27 AM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She would wait for Theo's answer as she ate one of their prays, raw. Once Theo answered, she would say "Since we are always doing stuff, we might lose them... How about a tattoo? We can get one around our finger as a ring, that way we will never lose it. But, I guess we might also do rings, they are pretty after all" She would smile as she imagine Theo putting on the ring on her left hand.

@Shitsuji-Carty
Jan 15, 2019 7:46 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette

Theo would watch a bit as Kiany bit into the animal, only to be surprised when Kiany suggested the idea of Tattoos. Theo liked the idea "Now that is a unique idea, I like it. Lets get the rings but also do the tattoos, maybe just something besides one on our fingers. hmmm but coming up with a good idea for it will be tough." he would say aloud as he started to think about what and where he would put a tattoo on his body.
Jan 15, 2019 10:23 AM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She smiles, they were in the same page. She then said her ideas "Maybe a tattoo that connects from the hand to the wrist? Like a design, glove type? But we can do that after the wedding, in the ceremony it can be just the rings" She smiles and ate

@Shitsuji-Carty
Jan 15, 2019 10:38 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette

He would smile back at her as he listened to her idea, "so like something that covers the top of our hand?" he asked a little unsure on what she meant for the glove type. Nonetheless he would nod to her when she spoke about doing it after the Ceremony. "i hope i can find some that you'll really like." he would say
Jan 15, 2019 12:47 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She nods "Sure, we need to look for those types of tattoos... This is so exciting~" She giggles and ate, finally standing up and saying "Let's go for round two!" She said while marching in a direction

@Shitsuji-Carty
Jan 16, 2019 6:50 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette

Theo would nod to agree with Kiany as they got excited about their plans, when she was finished eating it seemed like she was ready to get moving again. Theo would chuckle a little at her enthusiasm before following right behind her. "how about after we catch a few more we go and cook something up for me and Nicole?" he would say
Jan 16, 2019 7:08 AM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She gasped, she forgot Theo had come without eating anything, she turn to him and paid "Yes! Sorry, got selfish and forgot you haven't eaten as well..." She got a bit depress

@Shitsuji-Carty
Jan 16, 2019 7:29 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette

Theo would smile at her as she gasped, it seemed she truly did forget. He would chuckle a little before seeing her get depressed, He would then reach out and cup her cheek softly before kissing her "its nothing to get depressed about baby, lets just finish this up and get cooking." he would say as he started to march forward with her again
Jan 16, 2019 7:32 AM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She would try to get the prays as soon as possible, she really wanted Theo to eat. When they were done, she would help Theo carry the animals back to the house and help Theo cook.

@Shitsuji-Carty
Jan 16, 2019 7:48 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette

With Kiany and Theo's teamwork they made quick work of catching a few more animals. Soon enough bringing them back to his home where they would begin to cook up some of the meat, While he was cooking Theo would ask Kiany " mind going to check if Nicole is up yet?" he would ask and if Kiany agreed he would let her go.
Jan 16, 2019 10:26 AM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She nod and went to check on Nicole, she knock on the door and said "Nicole, break fast will be done soon"

@Shitsuji-Carty
Jan 16, 2019 10:51 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette

There would be no noise at first, but shortly after a quiet Thud, before Nicole finally spoke up "huh...breakfast already, okay I'll be there soon." she would say as she would soon get up off the floor and start getting dressed for the day.
Meanwhile Theo would be serving the food and laying it all out nicely on the table for them to eat.
Jan 16, 2019 1:00 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She smiles and waited for Nicole, saying "Hey we don't want to pish it how fast tou can leave. We just want you to go with us for the wedding. If by then you don't like itm we will bring you back. Ok?"

@Shitsuji-Carty
Jan 17, 2019 8:21 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette

It would be quiet at first after Kiany said what she wanted to say, but after a few minutes Nicole would exit her room wearing a long dress. She would smile to Kiany before speaking "thanks Kiany, I appreciate how much your thinking about me but I always figured a day would come where i would want to leave this village. I just wish we didn't have to leave our father in such a sorry state." she would say with a sigh but nonetheless make her way towards the kitchen and the smell of fresh food. Theo would greet her as they we then ready to start their meal.
Jan 17, 2019 10:26 AM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She was amazed how the gentle siblings love that awful man, still she had to be understandable. They went to the kitchen and Kiany would eat a few pices, since she ate so much earlier. So she would speak "So, Nicole, I'll be needing your help to plan the wedding. I want it simple, yet amazing... I'm contradicting, huh?" She smiles

@Shitsuji-Carty
Jan 18, 2019 5:59 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette

As they would all gather around the table and start helping themselves to the food, Kiany would be the first to break the silence and ask some things to Nicole. The girl would look over to her and chuckle "haha its okay, every girl wants their wedding day to be amazing and i'd be happy to help." "hmm there will be a lot of things to decide on.....like should we have in indoors or outdoors?" He would ask
Jan 18, 2019 12:17 PM

May 2009
Jan 21, 2019 6:37 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

@linette

He would nod to her and smile "alright thats one down, about a bunch more to go haha." he would say to her while they ate breakfast. He would then start to think about what else they could think about now.
Jan 21, 2019 3:25 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She then said "Um, unless you want an indoor one... We should choose everything together"

@Shitsuji-Carty
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (30) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Institute -Laundry-

linette - Jan 30, 2018

34 by linette »»
Feb 27, 2019 1:08 PM

» Market Place ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 26, 2018

447 by linette »»
Sep 21, 2018 9:56 AM

Sticky: » Institute's Registration -Character's Creation- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 20, 2018

400 by frogoten »»
Sep 14, 2018 9:40 PM

» Institution -Garden- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 21, 2018

1477 by Zelda102 »»
Sep 14, 2018 9:27 PM

» Institute -Entrance- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 20, 2018

1001 by Shitsuji-Carty »»
Sep 14, 2018 8:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.