Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 10, 2018 9:29 AM

Nov 2015
like why ? why does it have to be 14 episodes ? isn't there still 30 chapters?
Sep 10, 2018 9:33 AM

Sep 2018
I do not think this will be the permanent end of Gintama. With its popularity another season does not seem so unlikely. I did not expect Gintama to be ending this season in 4 more episodes though.
Sep 10, 2018 10:35 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Even with 14 episodes, they can't cover the rest of the manga. Final chapter comes out next week and the 14th episode comes out on the first week of October. An anime episode needs at least 3+ months to be in production.
Sep 12, 2018 7:38 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
We got trolled again, the manga is not finished yet, it's just going to move to Jump GIGA.

Last page of the ''last'' chapter.

STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Sep 12, 2018 7:58 AM

May 2015
hopefully we'll have enough contents on the jump giga side to get another cour of anime
Some inspirational quotes:

ratatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatata - Ace
whopsakaflopsa! - Soul
Sep 12, 2018 8:11 AM

Sep 2017
DatRandomDude said:
We got trolled again, the manga is not finished yet, it's just going to move to Jump GIGA.

wait jump Giga is another magazine?.. i kinda thought that meant we'll get occasional one shots.. so um...why? was gintama cancelled by jump? isn't the whole plot finished now?..are they gonna remain in time skip or will they go back?
should i just drop the anime read the rest of the manga and find out what the hell is going on?..

but to be honest the " the series is ending there will be no ore of it" card was never played by sorachi himself, it was anime original..
it even made it in newspapers apparently, sorachi trolled a whole nation lol.
SalamakSep 12, 2018 8:22 AM
Sep 12, 2018 8:25 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Salamak said:
DatRandomDude said:

wait jump Giga is another magazine?.. i kinda thought that meant we'll get occasional one shots.. so um...why? was gintama cancelled by jump? isn't the whole plot finished now?..are they gonna remain in time skip or will they go back?
should i just drop the anime read the rest of the manga and find out what the hell is going on?..
The explanation for why hes changing magazine is that Sorachi thought he could end this arc till August and that's what he told Jump so they made arrangements for that but as the arc went on he realized he needed more chapters to properly end Gintama but it was too late to stay in WSJ so they decided to put him in another one, Jump GIGA, to let him finish.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Sep 12, 2018 8:31 AM

Sep 2017
DatRandomDude said:
Salamak said:

The explanation for why hes changing magazine is that Sorachi thought he could end this arc till August and that's what he told Jump so they made arrangements for that but as the arc went on he realized he needed more chapters to properly end Gintama but it was too late to stay in WSJ so they decided to put him in another one, Jump GIGA, to let him finish.

oh, so it's ending anyway. but i'm really glad, i knew just 20 chapters won't cover the events going on in this last part..glad to hear he won't rush anything. then i'll just continue with anime and read the manga afterwards..
what's going on in 3rd part anyway, is it reaching climax or does it seem there's still a long way to go?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen - Kouhan-sen Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Oct 7, 2018

143 by wibugar »»
Yesterday, 2:51 PM

Poll: » Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen - Kouhan-sen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Aug 19, 2018

100 by RahulSenpai »»
May 2, 11:36 PM

Poll: » Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen - Kouhan-sen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Sep 2, 2018

79 by HyperNova06 »»
Apr 28, 3:06 AM

Poll: » Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen - Kouhan-sen Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Sep 30, 2018

76 by MewkiWay »»
Feb 2, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen - Kouhan-sen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Aug 26, 2018

94 by MewkiWay »»
Jan 25, 9:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.