Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 20, 2018 2:28 PM
Mar 2018
Hey, I've been watching anime steadily for a few years now and I feel as if I've finally hit rock bottom. I really don't have a clue on what to watch next so I figured I'd ask the community. My list should be public and any suggestions are great. Thanks.

P.S due to poor eyesight I only really watch dubs as I can't read subs without stopping to pause.
Jack-DanieIsAug 20, 2018 2:37 PM
Aug 20, 2018 2:34 PM

Aug 2012
This might be obvious, but have you checked out Monster? The dub is great as well.
Aug 20, 2018 2:35 PM

May 2014
Cowboy Bebop is a good place to start, it has a good dub too.
Aug 20, 2018 2:38 PM

Apr 2015
Baccano!
Fate/Zero

P.S. post this in the Anime & Manga Recommendations forum instead...
Aug 20, 2018 2:41 PM
Mar 2018
Monster said:
This might be obvious, but have you checked out Monster? The dub is great as well.
Oh awesome I just looked up the synopsis and I'm real surprised I haven't seen this yet, thanks.
Aug 20, 2018 2:42 PM
Mar 2018
star5310 said:
Baccano!
Fate/Zero

My bad I hadn't even realized there was a board for it. Would I have better luck reposting the topic over there?
Aug 20, 2018 2:43 PM

Jul 2017
My suggestions:

Monster
When they cry
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Death Parade
Zankyou no Terror

I hope you can enjoy a few >.<
Aug 20, 2018 2:46 PM
Mar 2018
FinNote said:
My suggestions:

Monster
When they cry
Death Parade
Zankyou no Terror

I did start watching death parade but I lost interest after the first few episodes, How long does it take to really get interesting?
Aug 20, 2018 2:47 PM

Apr 2015
Jack-DanieIs said:
star5310 said:
Baccano!
Fate/Zero

My bad I hadn't even realized there was a board for it. Would I have better luck reposting the topic over there?
I would suggest re-posting it there, otherwise I'm pretty sure it'll get moved if a forum moderator see it.
Aug 20, 2018 2:50 PM
Jun 2015
I watch subbed anime, but I can check out some great anime with dub. Violet Evergarden, you can see it in 1080p at Netflix (just make sure to watch the OVA episode after the 4th episode). Made in Abyss has been licensed for dubbing, you should definitely check it out when it’s released. Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid.

Hope I could be of some help. You can also check out my profile if you want more!
Aug 20, 2018 2:52 PM

Jul 2017
Jack-DanieIs said:
FinNote said:
My suggestions:

Monster
When they cry
Death Parade
Zankyou no Terror

I did start watching death parade but I lost interest after the first few episodes, How long does it take to really get interesting?
I think if you didn't enjoy the first few episodes don't watch it
Aug 20, 2018 2:53 PM
Mar 2018
S4mmzie said:
I watch subbed anime, but I can check out some great anime with dub. Violet Evergarden, you can see it in 1080p at Netflix (just make sure to watch the OVA episode after the 4th episode). Made in Abyss has been licensed for dubbing, you should definitely check it out when it’s released. Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid.

Hope I could be of some help. You can also check out my profile if you want more!
One thing I've been waiting for has been made in abyss so I'm really happy they're dubbing it. Sadly I don't have Netflix so i might be outta luck for the other.
Aug 20, 2018 2:59 PM
Jun 2015
Jack-DanieIs said:
S4mmzie said:

One thing I've been waiting for has been made in abyss so I'm really happy they're dubbing it. Sadly I don't have Netflix so i might be outta luck for the other.
No problems! Violet Evergarden’s dub can be found on KissAnime in 1080p too (just checked it up). If you switch the server to Beta Server you can change the quality to 1080p
Aug 20, 2018 3:03 PM
Mar 2018
S4mmzie said:
Jack-DanieIs said:
No problems! Violet Evergarden’s dub can be found on KissAnime in 1080p too (just checked it up). If you switch the server to Beta Server you can change the quality to 1080p
Hell yeah thanks, I've been looking for a good hosting website too so you've just solved all my problems.
Aug 20, 2018 3:11 PM
Jun 2015
Jack-DanieIs said:
S4mmzie said:
Hell yeah thanks, I've been looking for a good hosting website too so you've just solved all my problems.
Jack-DanieIs said:
S4mmzie said:
KissAnime.ru for maximum efficiency (it says .ru but it’s not in Russian)
Aug 20, 2018 3:17 PM
Aug 2018
My suggestions:

Berserk
Darling in the FranXX
Kiznaiver
Akame ga Kill
Mahou Shoujo Site
Corpse Party: Tortured Souls
Hellsing
Clannad

Those are just a few. Check out my list if you're interested, seems like we've watched a few similar things :)
Aug 20, 2018 3:36 PM
Mar 2018
fearthepanda said:
My suggestions:

Berserk
Darling in the FranXX
Kiznaiver
Akame ga Kill
Mahou Shoujo Site
Corpse Party: Tortured Souls
Hellsing
Clannad

Those are just a few. Check out my list if you're interested, seems like we've watched a few similar things :)
I've seen bits of hellsing and berserk and heard lots about clannad I'll probably end up checking them all out much appreciated.
Aug 20, 2018 3:40 PM

Oct 2017
Hyouka
Anohana
Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan Season 2
Prison School
Parasyte
Shiki
Shinsekai yori

I have seen a ton of Anime over the years, this is just a small list of the dubbed ones I could remember.
Aug 20, 2018 4:23 PM

Apr 2018
You have Psycho Pass in your faves so you should consider checking out the other works Gen Urobuchi has written.

I liked Madoka Magica and Fate/Zero is one of my favorite animes. For Fate/Zero though, I'd recommend watching Fate/Stay Night first

Aug 21, 2018 7:21 AM
Jul 2018
i didn't check your list OP
fate/zero
Aug 21, 2018 10:50 AM

Jun 2016
Based from a quick look of your list I would dare to recommend Fate/Zero, Hellsing Ultimate, Claymore, Black Lagoon, Monster, Gungrave and Rage of Bahamut: Genesis. All have good dub and seems to work with your general genres.
Aug 21, 2018 10:57 AM
Oct 2017
Elfen Lied is in your plan to watch, I would 100% recommend that. definitely one of my favourites.
Aug 21, 2018 4:29 PM

Apr 2014
Moved from Anime Discussion
Swagernator said:
@NoLiferSoul did nothing wrong!

Ardanaz said:
@Nolifersoul did nothing wrong
Aug 22, 2018 6:37 AM

Mar 2018
natsume yuujinchou (it's a very unique slice of life anime, about a boy who has sixth sense or special abilility to see ghost/supernatural things. he has many pain because of people called him liar and weird but through his journey, he and us can find many precious lessons)
if you like some confusing anime with horror atmosphere, i'd recommend Serial Experiment Lain

More topics from this board

» Almost cyberpunk sci-fi anime

Eternal-Destiny - Yesterday

4 by Zarutaku »»
1 hour ago

» Girls with guns and knives

LoveYourEyes - Apr 22

7 by LoveYourEyes »»
4 hours ago

» RomCom Suggestions for someone who's seen a lot of em

Benassiesto - Yesterday

5 by MeguSae38 »»
4 hours ago

» looking for anime recommendations from people who has similar taste

windyshadow - Apr 21

20 by windyshadow »»
6 hours ago

» Looking for Solo Leveling kind of anime

RiasuSama - Apr 16

9 by AnimeDownUnder »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.