Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Which one is the best girl?
May 27, 2018 7:35 AM
May 2018
It's time to pick between the two girls. Who is the best girl according to you; Chidori or Nami?
May 27, 2018 8:04 AM

May 2018
Naaah, neither.
Wraith is best girl followed closely by Melissa.
May 27, 2018 9:10 AM

May 2017
Nami ez, Chidori is just really a terrible character and I never got to like her since ever
May 27, 2018 10:26 AM
Jul 2015
Oh boy. I'm gonna come back to this thread in a few episodes with my popcorn in hand... lol
Aug 9, 2018 3:22 AM
May 2018
Nami is still the best girl. Chidori can't even fire a gun right when she has the chance and only amek a mess of it by accidentally firing it and she even makes lame attempts to kill herself to threaten others around her .
Dec 16, 2018 7:43 AM

Aug 2017
Nami was good but I knew she would die either sooner or later. Ideal ending would be harem with her, Chidori and I guess Tessa for good measure. Then I would give this anime 10/10.
Feb 16, 3:55 PM
May 2019
Reply to Jayee
Oh boy. I'm gonna come back to this thread in a few episodes with my popcorn in hand... lol
@Jayee

Legend has it, he's still waiting in line for his popcorn.
Feb 20, 7:41 AM
Jul 2015
Reply to Yui_Suzumiya69
@Jayee

Legend has it, he's still waiting in line for his popcorn.
My disappointment is immeasurable and my last 6 years were ruined.

P.S. - My popcorn spoiled. :(
Mar 11, 6:01 PM

May 2021
Everytime MC shouts CHIDORI, I FUCKING CRINGEEEEEEE TO MY CORE ESPECIALLY AT THE PLANE LEAVING SCENE ON EPISODE 12 THAT WAS SO FUCKING UNBEARABLE THAT I SMACKED MY HEAD ON THE WALL AND STARTED PULLING MY HAIR OFF MY FUCKING HEAD. THE AUDACITY FOR SAGARA AND LEMON TO ACT ALL YOUNG IN LOVE FUCKING PISSES ME OFF TO NO END.

AHHH MY FUCKING GOD that BGM at the end like everything returned back to normal MAKES ME WANNA RATE THIS SHOW A FUCKING 3/10 EVEN THO I ENJOY THE MECHA FIGHTS SO FUCKING MUCH. But the relationship between Sagara and Chiori IS JUST TOO FUCKING CRINGEEEE. I was looking forward to reading the manga but at this point i dont even wanna because i know im gonna FUCKING DIE OF CRINGE. ATELAST MAKE THE MAIN GIRL LIKEABLE. Its a problem when i literally couldn't care less if Chidori just offed herself at the end.

Like seriously what was the author thinking when he killed off Nami, like he could've made him shoot her in the limbs or smthing . Thats enough for the intended purpose for Sagara to chase them. Her death serves no purpose in the plot if Sagara and Lemon just forgets about it 5 episodes later. They never got to explain her unnatural ability of using the computer so i thought she had some kind of plot armor like all Whispered. But no, author just kills her off and 10 years later after watching anime he contemplates over why he fucking did it.

Ik im just being salty here but ffs i really hate the main girl wins rule of anime. We all know that Tessa and Nami would never have a chance, despite being fan favorite. Why even have Nami or Tessa show feelings for Mc when ur just going to RANDOMLY KILL HER OFF LIKE AND OTHER NPC and the MC never realizing these feeling or carrying this burden. INSTEAD HE WANTS TO GET ALL LOVEY DOVEY WITH CHODORI AND NEVER REMEMBER HER AGAIN. You've succeded in making me mad.

WHOEVER CHOSE CHIDORI OVER NAMI. FUCK YOU. YOU MAKE ME LOSE FAITH IN HUMANITY.
EvilGrinMar 11, 6:15 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

allenjke - Aug 8, 2018

72 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Feb 17, 7:54 AM

Poll: » Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory Episode 8 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

35 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Feb 16, 7:12 AM

Poll: » Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory Episode 11 Discussion

10 by Comander-07 »»
Jan 8, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory Episode 10 Discussion

12 by Comander-07 »»
Jan 8, 7:44 AM

Poll: » Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory Episode 9 Discussion

13 by Comander-07 »»
Jan 8, 6:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.