Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 13, 2018 9:01 PM
May 2018
Ventus_S said:
IF0xI said:

And she did not make a move on him before episode 16, and Futoshi was already being possessive before the partner shuffle, imo she just wanted to get away from Futoshi at first.

More people feeling like Futoshi is entitled to Kokoro because he liked her first, and he "valued" her. Also apparently being attracted to someone that looks better, takes health care more seriously and doesn't treat you like property makes you a whore.

Quite the opposite.

Because Futoshi is fat and ugly, people tend to not care / sympathize him a single bit, and put him as a comedy element that he deserves to be ditched.

Most people sincerely celebrate the "hot couples" get together and finally having sex.
I am the minority here, according to the posts I see on the forum .

I understand where you are coming from and I do feel bad that that happened to Futoshi, I thought it was a weird pairing at first because Kokoro is the most attractive girl in my opinion (aside from zero two because I love the pink hair!). But Futoshi should be able to be with someone else like as a couple so he can be happy
May 13, 2018 10:13 PM

Apr 2011
SNDT said:
IF0xI said:
More people feeling like Futoshi is entitled to Kokoro because he liked her first, and he "valued" her. Also apparently being attracted to someone that looks better, takes health care more seriously and doesn't treat you like property makes you a whore.

rofl, so true. Basement dwellers just can't stand when a hot girl chooses good looking guy over fat annoying moron.
yalvyn said:
Who in the world would want Futoshi?

He's fat and ugly, but that's just fundamental. The real problem here is that he's a fucking creep.

No matter how nice to someone you are, if you act like futoshi the whole time, no one will ever want you. That level of possessiveness is so suffocating and disturbing and most of all disgusting.

There's no way any girl would choose him over anyone really. In 2D world or in real life.

The truth hurts but hey, here it is.
Also, it's down right scary how obsessed some idiots are with Kokoro and her choices. She wasn't in a romantic relationship with FAToshi.

She promised to be his partner after he (like a flipping little kid) begged her too.
And when given the option (one offered to all of her peers) to try a switch, she took it and requested to pair up with the guy she was actually interested in. Boo-frickin-Hoo.

I guess weight challenged Otakus must feel judged or rejected but keeping things strictly inside the anime (because over identifying with anime characters is scary), Kokoro and Mitsuru do not deserve any criticism or condemnation because they literally did NOTHING wrong.
Ericonator said:
By definition, everything is retro since by the time you realize something has happened it's already in the past.
May 14, 2018 12:33 AM

Jun 2013
Ventus_S said:
Harsha018 said:
lol lets just call a spade a spade here...

nobody actually gives a crap about the show itself. It had a ton of actual plot developments and confirmations this week, but no one cares. The only thing people care to discuss is shitposting and cuck memes to laugh at the fat guy.

oh yea, and if you criticize kokoro in anyway and think she is a shit character, you're a fat poster. The leap of logic makes me laugh.

Just gonna show-case a phrase I heard alot:

If you're attractive/ hot, then chasing for the girl you like will be interpret as determined/ proactive/ cool/ initiative.

If you're fat, then chasing for the girl you like will be interpret as creepy/ stalker/ possessive / annoying.

All the forum posts above already proved my point.
That's because good looking guys know when to go away, while Insecure fatties stalk and creep girls, Ive seen Fat guys dating the school Bombshell but that's because some are very secure
May 14, 2018 12:46 AM

Jun 2013
Ventus_S said:
Yes, this thread is kinda sad cuz all my assumption about normal audience's reaction comes true XD..

Zero Two is ok to keep shouting "My Darling" to Hiro while it's not ok for Futoshi to shout My Kokoro while wishing them happy instead of going all berserk like Ichigo and Zero Two did at ep 14.

Fat people really have no right.
that's just because Hiro Was the one that Proposed Her To Be His "Darling" while in Ep 11 Futoshi said the same to kokoro but she did not answered she also didn't wanted and still we see Fustoshi intruding into her private live and screaming "My Kokoro"
May 14, 2018 3:33 AM

Jun 2014
I've never liked Mizuru too much (specially his moody ways), but the way Futoshi defenders have framed this debate is childish at best and high level otaku creepy at worst. You’re not entitled to someone just because you liked them first and had a relationship with them. A woman has the right to be with whoever she wants to be, and yeah, it’s horrible when you’re the one being bypassed, but that’s one of teenage life’s big lessons. You can’t always get what you want or who you want. That’s just the way it is. Both Futoshi and glasses girl seem to have taken the shortest stick this time and hopefully before the end they will get some kind of redemption.
May 14, 2018 10:12 AM

Jan 2011
Caraculiambro said:
I've never liked Mizuru too much (specially his moody ways), but the way Futoshi defenders have framed this debate is childish at best and high level otaku creepy at worst. You’re not entitled to someone just because you liked them first and had a relationship with them. A woman has the right to be with whoever she wants to be, and yeah, it’s horrible when you’re the one being bypassed, but that’s one of teenage life’s big lessons. You can’t always get what you want or who you want. That’s just the way it is. Both Futoshi and glasses girl seem to have taken the shortest stick this time and hopefully before the end they will get some kind of redemption.

Signed. I learned this in my twenties sadly. But what was I supposed to do? "She a bitch, she a whore, she chose a asshole". Most of us wanted to fuck vapid as, creepy ass women because they had a nice rack and a big ass.Noit because they were good people. Phuckouttahere with that double standard. If Futoshi were a few pounds lighter that still doesn't mean she would gone for him. I suspect she had feelings for Mitsuru a long time I think but didn't know how to express it. When she saw the concerned side of Mitsuru during the beach episode (protecting her from falling debris that probably encouraged her to see past his aloofness. She saw a chance to help and get closer to him when he with traumatized by 002, partner switching and the events that followed confirming he really wasn't a bad guy at all. He was scared and hurt. Hurt by being "forgotten by his close friend" and by the stark difference in ability (when he nearly died with 002). I'm sure he was overcompensation with his conceit and over achieving that facade melted away thanks to 002.
May 14, 2018 10:59 AM
Apr 2018
Where did Kokoro state she thought Futoshi was a creep where did she state Futoshi was making her uncomfortable ? Oh right she never did she was agreeing to be his partner forever and feeding him people attacking Futoshi when it’s not even a valid argument. Kokoro never communicated those things ever she just left him without saying anything.
May 14, 2018 11:22 AM
Jan 2016
spideypeter000 said:
Where did Kokoro state she thought Futoshi was a creep where did she state Futoshi was making her uncomfortable ? Oh right she never did she was agreeing to be his partner forever and feeding him people attacking Futoshi when it’s not even a valid argument. Kokoro never communicated those things ever she just left him without saying anything.

Well, I'm not against Kokoro but I agree with you in the "she just left him without saying anything" part... It's the only fault that I found about Kokoro, that's why I expect some kind of closure between them, I don't want that they leave things like that, even if some people mark Futoshi as just a "creep" I think that Kokoro and him has good hearts. I just hope that this closure won't be in the deathbed of one of them ¬¬.

Some people could say that Kokoro doesn't owe an explanation to Futoshi, but it's just courtesy for someone that stayed by your side in a f****** war.

Ok, I will take it, I know that I shouldn't but I will take it, but my sacrifice will be harder than yours, harder than all of yours... I will shed blood for an stupid thing and I'm pretty sure that it will be all for nothing. I will live in hell for some time, so... if you can... please help me....
May 14, 2018 12:00 PM
Apr 2018
DeepEyes7 said:
spideypeter000 said:

Well, I'm not against Kokoro but I agree with you in the "she just left him without saying anything" part... It's the only fault that I found about Kokoro, that's why I expect some kind of closure between them, I don't want that they leave things like that, even if some people mark Futoshi as just a "creep" I think that Kokoro and him has good hearts. I just hope that this closure won't be in the deathbed of one of them ¬¬.

Some people could say that Kokoro doesn't owe an explanation to Futoshi, but it's just courtesy for someone that stayed by your side in a f****** war.

My comment is aimed at the people attacking Futoshi as some type of means to turn this on him, when SHE NEVER communicated any of those things they are saying, she never said he was creepy she never said he was making her uncomfortable NEVER, she was feeding him and agreeing to his promise. It’s not his fault she moved on without proper communication.
May 14, 2018 12:37 PM

Sep 2014
spideypeter000 said:
DeepEyes7 said:

My comment is aimed at the people attacking Futoshi as some type of means to turn this on him, when SHE NEVER communicated any of those things they are saying, she never said he was creepy she never said he was making her uncomfortable NEVER, she was feeding him and agreeing to his promise. It’s not his fault she moved on without proper communication.

That's just how fandoms are. If some can bully people into suicide for fanart or send death threats to VAs, then they can label characters what they want.

Its sad but true.

I go where I wanna go, even if its into Oppai.
May 14, 2018 10:15 PM
May 2018
I only watch one ep when it first came out long before all this pointless drama. So i can't side with either one but from what i can see from both sides, is futoshi dodged a bullet with her lol. She isn't the kind of girl you want one way or another.
May 15, 2018 5:09 PM

Oct 2012
Futoshi is really, really creepy. I have to break it to you, but we girls find guys who treat us like GODDESSES and stuff weird as hell. We're just people lol Kokoro simply felt like she could understand Mitsuru and wanted to try and help him out. Their feelings for each other slowly developed after that. But of course, it was a choice of the writers of making Futoshi a creep/fat guy... I wish we would see a fat character taken seriously in anime. I'm tired of Futoshiish, Chojiish stereotypes.
May 15, 2018 9:48 PM
Jan 2013
Lets face it.... Japanese is into fat shaming.... Look around in their society, so yeah.... In order to mitigate the public shock for what suposed to happen to the girl, they gotta antagonize the victim... Hence futoshi the fat fuck... Poor lil shit
May 15, 2018 10:19 PM

Apr 2011
I hope that all of the FAToshi 'defenders' know that by overblowing this and reacting to episode 11-17 like psychotic menchildren who have either never had a girlfriend, or lost one due to said psycho possessive behavior that they're alienating people toward Futoshi and making them begun to dread the sight of him...
[I'm talking about myself obviously., I look at futoshi now and shudder involuntarily. not very fair to him, eh?]

Ericonator said:
By definition, everything is retro since by the time you realize something has happened it's already in the past.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

joe_g7 - Aug 8, 2018

65 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Apr 24, 3:12 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 5, 2018

364 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Apr 23, 1:15 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 21, 2018

707 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Apr 23, 12:34 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2018

640 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Apr 22, 2:04 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2018

282 by louiboui08 »»
Apr 21, 6:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.