Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 17, 2018 5:27 PM
Apr 2016
So this forum has stagnated a little bit as of lately, but I'm here to change it!

So far I am very satisfied with this manga. We've had some foreshadowing, but it's all gone smooth and happy.
And this is why this manga will always have a special place in my heart. You see, it is relatively easier to stir up emotions in the reader by introducing drama than it is to appeal through plain, unobscured happiness. And here we have some next two cute chapters, and we get some umbrella sharing, smug exchanges that might still resemble sibling banter a little, making a meal for the other out of affection... I just wish it lasts, I really do. It's just that too few works get to tell a story of an actual relationship, and instead focus on the build-up for the whole duration.

I might wait with passing the final judgement on this manga, but it's seriously going to become among my most favourite romances.

Sudden debut of the parents has unsettled me a little, though - might they play a bigger part in the story? Might they be devastated if only they get to know? Funnily enough, they look like siblings as well...
Apr 30, 2018 12:42 AM

Aug 2015
I sorta want everyone to find out. That way they can parade their love in front of everyone and say, "We love each other! We may be related but there isn't any stopping us!" Or something.

It's such a good manga too. Really a hidden gem. People deserve to know about it.
Apr 30, 2018 1:10 AM
Sep 2016
daedalae said:
So this forum has stagnated a little bit as of lately, but I'm here to change it!

So far I am very satisfied with this manga. We've had some foreshadowing, but it's all gone smooth and happy.
And this is why this manga will always have a special place in my heart. You see, it is relatively easier to stir up emotions in the reader by introducing drama than it is to appeal through plain, unobscured happiness. And here we have some next two cute chapters, and we get some umbrella sharing, smug exchanges that might still resemble sibling banter a little, making a meal for the other out of affection... I just wish it lasts, I really do. It's just that too few works get to tell a story of an actual relationship, and instead focus on the build-up for the whole duration.

I might wait with passing the final judgement on this manga, but it's seriously going to become among my most favourite romances.

Sudden debut of the parents has unsettled me a little, though - might they play a bigger part in the story? Might they be devastated if only they get to know? Funnily enough, they look like siblings as well...
Well I think their parents are bound to have a part in the story. Either they will be the biggest obstacle, or they could give them the final blessing revealing that they are not related if the author decides later to follow that route.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara Chapter 3 Discussion

spicarie - Nov 11, 2023

0 by spicarie »»
Nov 11, 2023 3:50 AM

» Similar Manga?

Goatama-san - Jul 1, 2020

6 by br_hum7777 »»
Mar 18, 2023 9:43 AM

Poll: » Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara Chapter 48 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2019

23 by Archean-Return »»
Jan 29, 2023 11:19 AM

Poll: » Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara Chapter 31 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 21, 2019

10 by -Aincrad- »»
May 22, 2020 9:49 AM

Poll: » Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara Chapter 47 Discussion

Congintive - Nov 23, 2019

6 by bakakisima »»
Mar 19, 2020 5:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.