Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 15, 2018 7:41 PM

Sep 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
YES!! Milky Holmes has been restored to its former glory! Having said that, it's nice to see some attention on Henriette for a change. When did the Milkies learn to fly?

It took me a while to realize it, but at the beginning where Kokoro is in a white dress and yells "Kokoro ga Sakebitagatterunda", it was a reference to the movie of the same name.

I'm somewhat surprised to see Saku on Mastododon, but I'm glad to hear it.

The part where Arsène didn't know who the Feathers were was inconsistent with "Futari wa", but whatever, that was a great jab.

Their detective uniforms did change! I looked back and it looks like the change was made in TD. I do like this design better, though. It makes them stand out more.

Yes, I would love another installment next year!
bucket3432Apr 15, 2018 8:34 PM
Feb 20, 2019 11:20 PM

Mar 2017
Not quite as great as that last movie, but definitely another fun installment of Milky Holmes! I skipped the supposedly bad parts of the franchise, but I am glad that it seems to have only been a phase. So there's still a chance to get some more awesome Milky Holmes content in the future.
Nov 25, 2021 12:30 PM

Feb 2020
Sexy neko Arsène. :3

Thanks to her, this was a little better than the previous movie.

Nya! <3

SerafosOct 25, 2022 8:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.