Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Nov 7, 2019 11:13 AM
Jul 2018
xiwanep848 said:

My least favorite is digibro I can't stand that smug arrogant know it all asshole.

The worst thing is his fans think he is a god because he tells them what to like and hate lol
Nov 7, 2019 11:49 AM

Sep 2014
I would put them all in the Shit tier category.
Nov 8, 2019 2:58 AM

Aug 2013
He is unpopular but Joey is definitely one of the most influential and informative anitubers out there. Let's fight is an amazing format and he brings a lot of under the rug manga to surface.
Nov 8, 2019 3:01 AM

Nov 2010
It seems to miss lot of plp i watch at the moment and has tons of tubers I didn't know existed so it's hard evaluate yours xd

I personally think Gigguk should be higher, I quite enjoy his humor and think his stuff is pretty insightful.
Nov 8, 2019 3:28 AM

Aug 2013
Also Digibro made a Tierlist video of anitubers and even if you don't agree with his opinions he drops a lot of obscure and cool names there and talks about their strengths. You can pull inspiration from that!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJTcZEVk_wg
Feb 12, 2020 11:41 PM
Apr 2012
I don't watch Digibro anymore, but is there a spreadsheet of currently known anitubers? If not I'm thinking about possibly making one myself. Or at least a document.

Also uh...did Mother's Basement do something really heinous to end up in the shit-tier category?

EDIT: I know it's cringe but I just watched the Crunchyroll Anime awards. Mother's Basement was a huge fucking dick. He said how he was "actually" one of the bigger anitubers out there, even though he was sitting right there next to FUCKING Mark Phillips. My guess is he has no idea who that dude even was.
MizulynFeb 16, 2020 1:26 AM
Feb 12, 2020 11:49 PM

Nov 2019
Gigguk will always stay S-Tier for me.
The Anime Man is a bit too low. A B-Tier would be fine.

Mother's Basement in the Shit Tier and getting worse? Best list!!
SAO PROGRESSIVE ANIME HYPE
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Best pink haired girl? ( 1 2 )

Spunkert - Jan 22

63 by AdityaRizkiS »»
32 seconds ago

Poll: » Do you have ridiculously long ptw list? ( 1 2 )

Cammell - Yesterday

79 by IKKIsama »»
36 seconds ago

Poll: » How you decide what anime to watch next

ST63LTH - 10 hours ago

17 by DarkShame2 »»
2 minutes ago

» If you could change one anime into being a hardcore ecchi, which one would you pick?

APolygons2 - 2 hours ago

14 by Grecefar »»
2 minutes ago

» A century-old anime just discovered in Japan

TRC_Randy - Yesterday

19 by Adnash »»
6 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.