Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2018 2:00 AM

Jun 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Chapter 10 and 11 thoughts:
The location Shou and Nishi were at was a hotel that was nearby the school in the past, and that's why the walls of the cave seemed man made. I'm hesitant that this time travel-esque writing of the past being influenced by the future and vice versa will turn out poorly written as it's often hard to create proper time travel without making plot holes and inconsistencies. That being said, as absolutely distraught as Shou's mother is I can't say her digging a hole into the wall and leaving a knife there wrapped so it wouldn't rust was a natural thing to do. As charming as the idea is, the execution was pretty off for her first instinct to hearing her sons crying voice being drilling a hole and leaving a knife in it kept together so time wouldn't effect it.

Nishi being able to dream of the past is weird too. I wonder if I misunderstood where she came from and she is a normal student from the elementary school; because I'm sure the story would have addressed the fact she was from somewhere else otherwise, or if the story is being unnaturally slow at addressing that fact and Nishi is some weird entity that has to do with this time warp as she can see the past. That ability of hers makes me think she has to do with whats going on in some way.

Little kids are evil in this! Tying up their teachers, and trying to murder a student for a sacrifice after one day without food. I recall wondering if the school was warped to teach Shou a lesson so maybe those kids were onto something.
It's surprising no one checked the pool but it's smart that that's where their water source is, it would come through time with them. The entire salvaging scene was enjoyable, and it got the kids through another night before they were resourceless.
With no more adults the kids will have to make their own rules and not act selfish. I'm interested in where this story will go from this point onward.
Jul 13, 2020 8:49 AM

Jun 2017
What? They'll just forget about those nutters who tried to burn Tatsumi?😒

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Jul 15, 2021 9:43 AM

Feb 2015
Boy, that escalated quickly. Those 2nd graders are brutal :o
Also, isn't pool water chlorinated usually? I don't think they can drink that...
I'm curious to see how they'll handle the food problem. Is that sand cultivable? Will it ever rain?
"When it comes to losing, I'm the strongest."

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hyouryuu Kyoushitsu Chapter 34 Discussion

KoniginElle - Jul 30, 2020

2 by iamupinacloud »»
Mar 15, 3:36 PM

Poll: » Drifting Classroom Chapter 43 Discussion

removed-user - Oct 19, 2010

17 by QuasarAfterLife »»
Nov 21, 2023 1:07 PM

» are there any similar manga to this?

sunsetocean - Sep 19, 2015

5 by H_Castaigne »»
Oct 2, 2023 11:57 AM

Poll: » Hyouryuu Kyoushitsu Chapter 18 Discussion

KoniginElle - Jul 17, 2020

2 by iamupinacloud »»
Apr 18, 2023 6:43 PM

Poll: » Hyouryuu Kyoushitsu Chapter 3 Discussion

KoniginElle - Jul 9, 2020

2 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 16, 2023 9:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.