Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2018 7:41 AM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I thought they were supposed to start fornicating if they were naked, not start dancing.
Feb 11, 2021 3:11 PM

Aug 2020
One of the most annoying MC's I have ever seen in hentai. The guy is punchable af and just can't keep his mouth shut during the H scenes. It's very irritating when you watch a H scene and then out of nowhere it just keeps cutting to a close up of that guy's ugly face. One of the very few hentai that was actually frustrating to watch.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.
Jun 19, 2023 9:43 AM

Jun 2011
Older titles like this are genuinely interesting to watch since they feature a lot older characters, which is really refreshing than what the genre has become known for these days. While I might come across as being shortsighted since it started with Wonder Kids, lol. But I liked the first episode and the protagonist looks somewhat hot as in an older gentleman way, wasn't expecting that at all. 

More topics from this board

Poll: » Teleclub no Himitsu Episode 2 Discussion

removed-user - Mar 24, 2018

0 by removed-user »»
Mar 24, 2018 7:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.