Forum Settings
Forums
Mar 22, 2018 5:54 PM

Hey guys does anyone have any info that would hint at a S2? did this sell good enough to get another season?
Really hope so this series is pretty fun.

Truly, comparisons between fellow humans are what turn out to be the most infuriating.

Apr 26, 2018 11:17 PM
I don't have any specifics on the number of sales, but the sales were not that great. They weren't a loss, but it wasn't at the top of the charts or anything. Funimation recently made a blu ray release though, so it is a sign there is still interested in it.

Big problem is that the manga has not had any updates at since the anime ended, and the enime ends were the manga left off. So unfortunately a s2 is very unlikely at the moment without new source material.

Apr 28, 2018 5:14 AM

greedyStar said:
I don't have any specifics on the number of sales, but the sales were not that great. They weren't a loss, but it wasn't at the top of the charts or anything. Funimation recently made a blu ray release though, so it is a sign there is still interested in it.

Big problem is that the manga has not had any updates at since the anime ended, and the enime ends were the manga left off. So unfortunately a s2 is very unlikely at the moment without new source material.

The manga has continued actually there are i believe 3 more volumes ? the thing is that there are no hero translators for this particular manga out there a really rare occurrence, but the "official" translations are still going on and the manga itself is also still going on.

Truly, comparisons between fellow humans are what turn out to be the most infuriating.

May 20, 1:41 AM
If you would do a little bit of research online, you'd find out that "Volume 2 ranked at number 13 on the Oricon manga charts during its first week, selling 39,876 copies." and many more so I think it did great. Also the manga is still ongoing so there is chance.

Sep 10, 4:46 AM
Cherish21 said:
If you would do a little bit of research online, you'd find out that "Volume 2 ranked at number 13 on the Oricon manga charts during its first week, selling 39,876 copies." and many more so I think it did great. Also the manga is still ongoing so there is chance.

I really want to see more of Satou x Sakkie