Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 12, 2018 11:25 PM
Feb 2018
A lot of people don't seem to really like Boruto but I'm really into the show because it was the first anime I watched. I really like the fact that Boruto is like Naruto in a lot of ways but he wants to take his own app become as only a joke and I love his character design.
Mar 12, 2018 11:28 PM

Apr 2017
I stopped watching that show a while ago, is it good yet?

I bet it won't get interesting for a few hundred eps, fuck that
Mar 12, 2018 11:30 PM
Feb 2018
It's getting more interesting now as it leads up to the movie.
Mar 12, 2018 11:31 PM

Jan 2011
Personally I REALLY dislike Boruto as a character. I think he spends a lot of his time shitting on Naruto in ways that are really terrible considering everything Naruto has gone through and how Naruto really /is/ trying his best. I just can't like that.

Himawari, Shikadai, and Mitsuki are all favorites of mine though. Himawari is absolutely adorable. I just want to squish her cheeks, you know? I find that I generally enjoy Shikadai's disposition, though I liked Shikamaru as well. I like the way that Shikadai seems to lean heavily towards Shikamaru's personality, but also the way that you can see Temari in him. And I definitely love the few glimpses we get of the whole Nara family. I think Mitsuki is fairly well loved so I don't really see a reason to explain much. He's quirky and funny. I love him and I think his existence his a really interesting circumstance/way to introduce someone outside of the Konoha Eleven. My girlfriend loves the show and Orochimaru's parenting scenes are some of her favorite in the whole show.
Mar 12, 2018 11:54 PM

Apr 2016
Thought on Boruto Characters? The author should have done a better job on this before releasing this shit.

They look completely unoriginal. I mean they just mixed their parents appearances and brought them. The episodes until now looked like they are copying Naruto.(The Kakashi bell scene again. Gimme a break). The characters don't really make an impact. They are just following Naruto again.

I really loved Naruto charaters. Boruto characters did a wonderful job making me feel the opposite.

Seriously?! Boruto is your first anime? You should really head back and watch Naruto. I think you might know the difference.
Mar 13, 2018 2:24 AM

Oct 2017
Boruto is a pretty good anime although it hasn't reached the level of the previous originals for now. People say they are just carbon copies of their parents but a more appropriate term would be that they inherited personalities from both parents. And I guess they appeal to me somewhat more because of that.

My favorite new generation character would be Mitsuki, followed by Shikadai, Sarada, Boruto, Sumire, and Himawari. The others haven't appeal much to me as of yet. If you haven't watched Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, I highly recommend you to do it because it'll take you in through an awesome journey of the ninja world. Boruto's characters fit the modern setting, but you should see the predecessors to really appreciate how much of the world has changed from the events that led up to the setting you see today.
OVERPOWERED99Mar 13, 2018 2:28 AM
My Anime List < Have a good day! > My Manga List
Mar 13, 2018 2:28 AM

Oct 2015
You..Boruto was your first anime? I see in your profile it's only your first year watching anime. Hmmm.

Both -rotu isn't good anyway

π”šπ”žπ”«π”«π”ž 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔠π”₯ 𝔢𝔬𝔲,
π”šπ”žπ”«π”±π”¦π”«' 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱π”₯ π”žπ”©π”© π”ͺ𝔢 π”ͺ𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱

Mar 13, 2018 2:42 AM
Feb 2018
I think you've made a typo. The show is called Naruto, not Boruto. Anyway, my favourite character was Kakashi.
Mar 13, 2018 5:47 AM
Aug 2016
Most of the characters are basically a 'copy and paste' version of their parents while Boruto and Sarada's goals are opposite to each other
Mar 13, 2018 5:52 AM

Sep 2017
Boruto STILL not good to watch for me (have seen 36 episodes for now). New characters are not good as the originals. It bores me that I'm on deciding to drop it or wait for it to finishes.

5/10.
Mar 13, 2018 2:07 PM

Apr 2014
Moved from Anime Discussion
Swagernator said:
@NoLiferSoul did nothing wrong!

Ardanaz said:
@Nolifersoul did nothing wrong
Mar 14, 2018 2:27 PM
Sep 2009
FudiFudi said:
Thought on Boruto Characters? The author should have done a better job on this before releasing this shit.

They look completely unoriginal. I mean they just mixed their parents appearances and brought them. The episodes until now looked like they are copying Naruto.(The Kakashi bell scene again. Gimme a break). The characters don't really make an impact. They are just following Naruto again.

I really loved Naruto charaters. Boruto characters did a wonderful job making me feel the opposite.

I actually see the same Problems as you do. But except for Denki I like the Characters that aren't children of the old characters like Hako and Enko.
And I'm sad that they don't really show them a bit more. And btw How did they get their children in the same year? (I mean I know where children come from, but all these pairs at about the same time? How high is this probability?)
Mar 15, 2018 8:50 AM

Apr 2016
@bjjjg I appreciate you feel the same.

Coming to Hako and Enko, Don't you think their character designs are a bit poor too? I can always point you some filler characters in Naruto who are well made than these characters. I feel like Hako resembles kankuro (the puppet thing and dark aura) and enko resembles Kiba. (Luckily, Kiba doesn't have children)

How did they get their children in the same year?

They might have planned it so that all their children could attend in the same year. So we could watch this terrible anime. I mean who cares about such minor details when the anime sucks.
Sep 19, 2018 11:58 AM

Feb 2014
Judging from the 3 episodes I've seen, I think Boruto is a good character. I dont mind him being a brat to his dad and such. I also like his character design quite a bit.
Inojin annoys the crap outta me. I dont like his attitude.
Metal-kun...I cant get over his name. his character might be okay, but the name...i just cant take him serious for the life of me
himawari is cute. i'm digging the hairstyle. If she keeps the hair and the cuteness I wouldn't mind her as my waifu when she's grown-up one day. the only pretty girl of the show
shikadai is just a copy of his dad. I prefer the original. shikamaru had more class somehow-
evil classmate-guy. i would rather he wasnt in the series. he's boring and ugly.

L had a poster of Norman in his room

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 168 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2020

28 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 23, 1:30 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 173 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2020

26 by bottleblonde »»
Apr 18, 9:39 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 156 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2020

42 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 17, 4:17 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 112 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2019

33 by YouTsuki_nbm »»
Apr 9, 6:32 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 65 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

42 by Rayquazatempest »»
Apr 9, 1:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.