Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 10, 2018 8:41 PM
Oct 2017
Now I know this isn't just me but why did the anime insinuate at least 3 times that the Totem boss had his way with Riku Rei. They aren't allowed to do that right.....but even if something did "happen" isn't it all taking place in the game?? I'm confused as to where Riku Rei is trapped via en game or in a hidden base somewhere. Someone please explain.
Mar 12, 2018 1:40 PM
Mar 2018
this whole anime is confusing I don't understand at least 70% of what is happening half the time
Apr 5, 2020 3:52 AM
Apr 2020
ItsExoDuS said:
Now I know this isn't just me but why did the anime insinuate at least 3 times that the Totem boss had his way with Riku Rei. They aren't allowed to do that right.....but even if something did "happen" isn't it all taking place in the game?? I'm confused as to where Riku Rei is trapped via en game or in a hidden base somewhere. Someone please explain.

no rape.. they actualy abduct her in order to protect her.. from the organization that killed her father..you know such as from somebody who shooting her father in the head..

and Temujin also use her to ctrl and convince mc to be his allies so he would agree with Temujin to stop the game.. according to that its imposible for Temujin to treat her in to more danger since it will effect mc cooperation..

Temujin is proudfulman he once said he doesn't need to lie because he is powerful..in the manga..
he also said he only abduct the girl to protect her in the anime.. so you can connect the dot..
while manga and anime has few change in timeline all the plot that happen is about the same.. is just the order is swaped here and there

.. but since mc think Temujin plan is risky and also he get back up plan from collector.. he reject Temujin and decide to rescue the girl on his own with the help of the strage creature that collector give him..

why the riku rei need protection?
if she died the barrier at someplace in the game will be broken and invaded by ton of undead such as you see when mc fight at ep1 s1..
Mar 26, 2023 2:07 PM
Mar 2022
ItsExoDuS said:

The game is real life anything that can happen in the world can happen in the game only difference would be death and when you die it logs you out instead of actual death.  Its implied that he raped Rei a few times like her laying on the bed in a dudes shirt and tears in her eyes and him half dressed standing over her all while she knows he is on the phone yet doesnt say a word with a look of shame on her face and thats partly thanks to one of the most worthless sack of shit mc's ever and for taking his fucking time and only ever making the bare minimal effort to find her let alone rescue her.  The only time that loser had any sense of urgency was when when someone calls his out of being a piece of shit that he is wasting time finding her. 

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gin no Guardian 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 17, 2018

27 by Aozoras »»
May 10, 2021 4:10 PM

Poll: » Gin no Guardian 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2018

14 by Answermee »»
May 6, 2021 10:51 PM

» Season 3

Michizure - Apr 5, 2020

2 by AlifND »»
Aug 3, 2020 7:18 AM

Poll: » Gin no Guardian 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 27, 2018

9 by Michizure »»
Apr 6, 2020 8:34 AM

Poll: » Gin no Guardian 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 10, 2018

13 by Rob »»
May 3, 2018 2:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.