Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 20, 2018 4:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well I must admit, some of the characters and moments in this series can be quite intimidating.

The part with the doll transformation was kinda chilling.
Honestly, I think this season took on a more serious tone in terms of storytelling. At least Marie is back to normal now.

Looks like Suigin is going to have to save that Riku girl from season 1 soon.
Stark700Jan 20, 2018 6:09 AM
Jan 20, 2018 7:13 AM
Jan 2018
Is that evil guy raping Riku rei? :o
Please say no...
Jan 20, 2018 9:01 AM

Jun 2015
The fights in this episode were pretty good. That transformation was cool. Looks like Titan lost. What a egotistic guy. Suigin got some info on how to save Riku. She doesn't look good.
Jan 20, 2018 11:54 AM
Jan 2018
Ahmed_Aslam said:
Please say no...
i hope not that scene made me wish Iwas beerus
Jan 20, 2018 6:35 PM

Jan 2016
Ahmed_Aslam said:
Please say no...

I doubt, in the reality she is having a nice treatment for a prisoner, reminds me konosuba season 2, those Darkness scenes in the early eps who made the watcher think she is being mistreated xd
Jan 21, 2018 12:25 AM
Mar 2017
Ahmed_Aslam said:
Please say no...

I doubt, in the reality she is having a nice treatment for a prisoner, reminds me konosuba season 2, those Darkness scenes in the early eps who made the watcher think she is being mistreated xd

I do not know how real this may be but I think that you can not violate it, because you have orders not to touch it ... also if we remember what the other woman said. "Do not believe anything he says"

I also read the rumor that the 1st and 2nd season are intermingled. Some of the 2nd season should be in the 1st, and some of the 2nd of the beginning in the 1st.
like the protagonist had known the girl before
For those who want to see the Chinese manga is called: "Yin Zhi Shoumuren"

I think the scene of the first chapter where the fight against hundreds of zombies (first season)//// spoiler //

Everything I say was rumors and investigating, I did not read the Chinese manga.

It seems that when I am forced to enter the game, my body still acts in the real world.

Shit ... I forgot that sometimes when you enter the game, your body wanders ... I really should not have put it on my bed
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Jan 21, 2018 5:10 AM
Aug 2016
the anime doesn't seem to follow the source story well it does but it's all messed up and for real did this show just turned NTR xD they're gonna pull another Evil or Live crap I'm guessing
StraySkyJan 21, 2018 5:51 AM
Jan 22, 2018 5:25 AM

Oct 2008
Looks like things are starting to get better!
and the story is now expanding!
4/5.

Jan 22, 2018 7:45 AM

Jan 2015
WOw what an episode, probably my favorite from 2 seasons
*Suigin copying the man of the wind technique was so cool, especially how he utilized it, Suigin ninja 0.0 and his ability to copy the ability of a fallen player is so great and a bit too overpowered.
*I liked Titan's backstory, he is antagonist and im sure no one likes him but its because of how well-written his antagonsit character is. But i can understand why he is that way, he is feeling the pressure of being the hope of his promiment family. I personally cant deal with pressure, it always gets to me, so in his situation i might've been the same. Im glad Suigin beat him, he took Titan off his high horse now Titan might realize he is not unbeatable. Also i liked how he went to fight in the crowd lol
*Finally see his grandpa leaving him an enormous balance doing work totally destroying Titan.

*Main female what i supposed to be an enemy appears leaving Suigin with some kind of a nasty pig inside that will help him save Riku rei also gosh that was disgusting, if that thing went to my mouth x_x also i wonder if Suigin should or will trust her and not trust the man who kidnapped Riku rei(dont remember his name)
*Finally got to see the strongest players too, that one at the end especailly, felt bad for him lol, he only wanted to spy and observe Suigin, but got spotted and he had to fight Suigin even though his boss will probably kill him if he finds out since it wasnt his order to hurt SUigin.
*Finally seen log out, so if you get attacked a certain amount of times(in this case 35) you get logged out of the game for 35 days? coool.

But the best part for me which is gonna be in every episode is definitely the loli, she is so adorable and i love her relationship with Suigin, she is kinda tsunderish but is settled on being in his team and he says he will protect her.
Jan 24, 2018 2:56 PM

Sep 2012
I'm in need of an answer. Is the blade guy at the end part of the muscular guy's group, or the group with like 16 members?

Overall this is setting up nicely IMO. I love when they set up cool and strong looking villains (especially the group of 16), I just hope they don't pull some Bungou Stray Dogs bullshit.
Jan 24, 2018 7:19 PM
Jul 2018
this improved with the addition of the loli
Jan 30, 2018 12:33 AM

May 2017
lilramune said:
this improved with the addition of the loli

Every badass needs a loli
Feb 3, 2018 7:39 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The mysterious shooter woman gave him a nice advice!!!
Apr 25, 2018 12:11 AM

Dec 2012
A car?
Dat hot red head is back.
Dark Tiger.
Damn.
Dat explosion.
Dat carriage. It's her.
Dem legs.
Suigin is playing with a loli.
She shot Farin.
Fuck is that on his face?
Lucky gun between that oppai.
Oh shit! Its going into his mouth.
Saving Rei?
A new enemy.
Suigin got logged out.
Dat call.
Rei! I've seen enough hentai to know where that's going.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
May 6, 2021 10:51 PM
May 2021
GAAH I CANT SLEEP I HAVE TO KNOW IF RIKU REI WAS VIOLATED/RAPED/FCKED
Please tell mee

More topics from this board

» What happened to Riku Rei?

ItsExoDuS - Mar 10, 2018

3 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Mar 26, 2023 2:07 PM

Poll: » Gin no Guardian 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 17, 2018

27 by Aozoras »»
May 10, 2021 4:10 PM

» Season 3

Michizure - Apr 5, 2020

2 by AlifND »»
Aug 3, 2020 7:18 AM

Poll: » Gin no Guardian 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 27, 2018

9 by Michizure »»
Apr 6, 2020 8:34 AM

Poll: » Gin no Guardian 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 10, 2018

13 by Rob »»
May 3, 2018 2:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.