Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 10, 2018 1:33 PM

Aug 2015

This is a long shot, but does anyone know which girl wrote each one of the messages? Apart from the two below, which are obviously from Miki and Yayoi, I don't know the other ones.

The one with the drawing that says "イエ➞イ!" is probably from one of the Futami girls, as also is the one that talks about games. But there's some that have kanji that I simply don't know, so I can't understand what they're saying, and there's also some like "かわいいアイドルになるぞー!" that could be from like four of them. :(
Already searched on the internet but couldn't find anything. So if someone knows anything, help would be appreciated! :)

EDIT: Welp, people, I kept searching some different parts on google and I found someone who already got them all! It's comment n° 50 here (in japanese). I'll translate it the best I can:
  • Miki: ミキ的にはノ~んびりやるの. Not sure what it really means, but Miki refers to herself using her name, so that's the easiest one. I think she's saying she's gonna do things at her own pace or something like that.
  • Yayoi:家ぞくのためにもがんばりまーっす!. Something along the lines of "I'll also work hard/give my best for my family!".
  • Hibiki: 島のみんなが驚くようなアイドルになるさ!! Something like "I'll become an idol and surprise everyone in the island!". Hibiki is from Okinawa.
  • Chihaya: アイドルには興味ありません. 世界的な歌手を目指したいかと. "I have no interest in idols. I aim to become a global singer." Yeah, it's Chihaya for sure.
  • Azusa: 私なりに、頑張ります! あと、運命の人に出逢えますよ~に♪ Saying she'll give her best and also talking about meeting her destined other or something like that.
  • Takane: 私は頂点を目指さねばなりません。精進いたします "I must aim for the top. I'll devote myself to it". Written in a polite way.
  • Iori: 伊織ちゃんが一番のアイドルになるのはトーゼンでしょ! "Of course Iori-chan will become the number one idol!".
  • Haruka: 頑張るぞ、おーっ! Just "I'll do my best" in a cutesy way.
  • Yukiho: 1年後……いえ5年後には……いえせめて10年後にはトップアイドルがんばります! I'm not sure if she's hesitant and saying "I'm gonna become a top idol in a year! No, 5 years... no, 10 years..." or if she's saying it in a optimistic way like "Take it one, five or ten years, I'll become a top idol!", but it's something like that.
  • Makoto: かわいいアイドルになるぞー! オーッ! "I'm gonna be a cute idol!" Yeah, I thought it was her. Since she wants to be more feminine and such.
  • Ritsuko: トップアイドルは私がプロデュースしてみせますっ! "I will produce/be the producer of the top idol!".
  • Ami: イエ→イ! みんな、見てるーっ! "Yay! Everyone, look!" She's showing her drawing, lol. And below there's Ritsuko-san scolding her telling her to be serious, and Ritsuko drew a cute face of herself, haha.
  • Mami: そんなことよりゲームやろう、ゲーム! Something like "Nevermind this, let's play games!". Then there's Ami saying "うんうん、そうだね", which is basically her saying yes, and then there's Ritsuko scolding Ami again.
So that's it! I'll leave this thread here in case someone is also interested in what they say. Also, if someone with a better japanese than me sees this, feel free to correct me and tell us what they said in a better translation!
PleinairMar 12, 2018 2:41 PM

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☆ふわふわる▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ふわふわり☆▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      BE KAWAII         
Mar 23, 2018 1:21 AM

Jan 2010
I always assumed that the colors on the whiteboard corresponded with the character's image colors. If I remember correctly, they were

Haruka: Red
Chihaya: Blue
Miki: Lime Green
Makoto: Black
Yukiho: White (the grey-ish white on the bottom left corner in this case)
Yayoi: Orange
Ritsuko: Green
Iori: Pink
Hibiki: Sky Blue
Ami/Mami: Yellow
Takane: Red-Violet
Azusa: Violet

The colors seem to correspond to the texts that were identified, so that's cool. Nice find!

More topics from this board

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ousto - Jul 21, 2011

83 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 23, 6:55 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Hoppy - Jul 14, 2011

93 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 22, 9:33 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Hoppy - Jul 7, 2011

192 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 19, 9:22 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Ousto - Nov 17, 2011

204 by Mat2468xk »»
Mar 10, 1:39 AM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Niyawa - Nov 10, 2011

65 by Mat2468xk »»
Mar 8, 10:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.