Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 13, 2018 7:03 PM

Apr 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
What a lovely surprise! I'm tired and I suffered from studying for a test today, so this was such a lovely gift! *____*

I LOVE THE EXTRAS!!

It's so funny that Yashiro had Doumeki buy the children's suppository medicine. Sugimoto had a point when he wondered why Yashiro didn't want to just take the oral medicine, but like Nanahara, we probably should just accept it. xDD In the end, Nanahara couldn't resist and took a photo. Haha! Bravo to Kou Yoneda for the lovey-dovey moments, like Yashiro thinking Doumeki was so cute, and our bodyguard grabbed Boss's wrist!! ><

Nanahara's Twitter account... LOL that Doumeki's phone is too old to access Twitter. LOL, poor Amou for having his phone broken after Doumeki saw photos of Boss! XD And of course, Yashiro didn't recognize how much Doumeki cares for him. But damn, I gotta admit, I love that Yashiro spent time in the shower, thinking of Doumeki's "I don't want anyone else to see your body." xDD WHEN WILL YASHIRO AND DOUMEKI GO OUT ALREADY??

Now, back to the present... I got feels from Doumeki's expression when he was told, "It looks like you're the one who's being protected." ;______; Yashiro and Doumeki are protecting each other. <33 It was scary to see Doumeki angry, but he did what he had to do! Let's hope Doumeki reunites with Boss next chapter! Thank goodness Doumeki didn't break our driver-san's other arm. x)

Younger Doumeki was a cutie btw. <33 It's nice to know that Doumeki enjoyed kendo practices when he was a kid. :)

I'm happy Ryuuzaki is still breathing... ;_____; Misumi, please deal with Hirata! And Kou Yoneda gave Yanagi a name... Should I be scared? Yanagi may play a significant role in the future... Misumi knows that, "Yanagi is going to make a move soon, I'm sure he's already gathered people who'll give him their vote." Can I assume that Yanagi and Misumi are candidates to be the next leader of their yakuza organization? If so, I hope Yanagi has nothing nasty planned for Misumi ;/

Seeing that flashback of Doumeki's family from behind, when he was younger... I hope Doumeki, Aoi and their mother + Yashiro could have some kind of gathering. That would be cute. Damn, I just want everyone excluding Hirata to be happy.... ;____;

TOMOKO! I have a feeling that Tomoko isn't Misumi's mistress...? What's happening here??? Did the woman that Misumi gave money to, and gave him photos of Tomoko in return... Was she Tomoko's mother? Why was Misumi searching for Tomoko's mother?? .______. Does any of this have to do with Misumi's dead wife, or Kurobane??

That man younger Yashiro had sex with... =/ I feel iffy about that sex scene. Being possessive ain't cute buddy. -_- Although, Yashiro probably had sex with that dude to get info on our deceased Kurobane...?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai Chapter 56 Discussion

Stardew - Feb 3

1 by mugen_ga »»
Feb 27, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai Chapter 27 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Jun 11, 2017

17 by Seta_Reh »»
Jun 10, 2023 7:25 AM

Poll: » Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai Chapter 25 Discussion

Cloe900311 - May 31, 2017

4 by Seta_Reh »»
Jun 10, 2023 7:12 AM

Poll: » Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai Chapter 24 Discussion

Stardew - Dec 8, 2016

6 by Seta_Reh »»
Jun 10, 2023 7:10 AM

Poll: » Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai Chapter 23 Discussion

Seta_Reh - Jun 10, 2023

0 by Seta_Reh »»
Jun 10, 2023 7:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.