Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 22, 2010 6:54 PM

Jul 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
TT^TT
WHY??! Hal u meanie!!

I thought that before hal would say the last word Kai would wake up, and stop him from saying the last word. TT^TT
But still WHY??

It's so sad!
(Maa, I like mangas with sad endings or at least parts were they make u cry)
Mar 24, 2010 7:20 AM

Apr 2009
NEKO-est said:

TT^TT
WHY??! Hal u meanie!!

I thought that before hal would say the last word Kai would wake up, and stop him from saying the last word. TT^TT
But still WHY??

It's so sad!

It was really sad, at the end I cried....but the last page was epic where Kai grabbed Hal with tears in his eyes...really great >.<
Cuteness Overload >3< SuJu fighting! ;3

Mar 24, 2010 4:36 PM

Jul 2009
Choco-chan said:
NEKO-est said:

TT^TT
WHY??! Hal u meanie!!

But still WHY??

It's so sad!

Yea!! wasn't it!! ^-^

It was really sad, at the end I cried....but the last page was epic where Kai grabbed Hal with tears in his eyes...really great >.<
Apr 1, 2010 6:39 PM
Jun 2009
The end was so sweet. TT-TT
Aug 11, 2010 12:47 PM

Jul 2009
I think it was so epic that damned ending - even though my tears just wouldn't stop no matter what ... - when he grabbed his shirt I thought Yes!!! That's it Finally!!! i was expecting something like that !!.... to me it was the best ending this manga could have ever had>-<
Sep 24, 2010 3:56 PM

Feb 2010
ohhh... totally adore the ending of this series. It was just... the perfect way to end everything.
Nov 26, 2010 12:00 AM

Jan 2010
the ending was really great.
i wish they would make a sequel

i read this a long time ago but now i can't find anything until ch 56
do you know where i could read or download this?
i would like to read it again
May 6, 2011 7:30 PM

Jul 2009
I don't really know where they would still have it since I have yet to check, but check out this sites ... MangaFox (the most popular one) ... MangaPark (the one I mostly use, it's awesome) ... MangaCloud (this one used to be on ... I don't know if they returned it yet ... it was awesome too!) ... MangaCity (haven't check this one for a long time, so don't really know, but you should still check it) ... many more but can't remember them right now ... hope this help you!
Sep 2, 2011 6:17 PM

Jan 2008
NEKO-est said:
TT^TT
WHY??! Hal u meanie!!

But still WHY??

It's so sad!

I was hoping for this too! But at least he remembered in the end. Such a wonderful ending.

And MangaHere definitely has it at this point in time. I was lucky enough to somehow come across this site today so I could finally finish it.
Oct 28, 2012 9:41 PM

Jan 2008
I just reread it. Couldn't really remember the ending too well so it still seemed kind of new and still so incredibly sad.

Anyone else read the scans where they jokingly put their end credits page right before the actual last page? Because I definitely got fooled by that for a second time. Started having a minor freak out.

But I'm so glad Kai actually remembers in the end. T__T It would have been way too depressing if he hadn't.
Jan 14, 2013 11:17 AM

Dec 2008
I am now a Naked Ape fan for life! Switch was an awesome manga!! So glad that Kai remembered Hal. And as quiet as Hal kept it...he didn't really want Kai to forget him.

Now moving on to read all the Switch DJs.
May 17, 2013 8:02 AM

Apr 2010
Why was the status of this manga changed to publishing? I thought this ended a while back.
Jul 8, 2013 9:48 AM

Jul 2011
shellykanto said:
Why was the status of this manga changed to publishing? I thought this ended a while back.

it is back to finished again.
some chapters were added it seems.
講廢話,被撞到.
Feb 6, 2014 12:49 PM

Aug 2013
OMG man that was an intense ending. It was so sad with their past and everything but at least switch is gone for good and
Kai remembered Hal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Probably because they are such good friends he could never forget.
Jul 21, 2020 6:04 AM
Apr 2020
I'm a bit confused, is this manga finished or not and is chapter 69 the end of it??
Dec 8, 2020 6:53 PM

Aug 2013
Diaryofdreamsb said:
I'm a bit confused, is this manga finished or not and is chapter 69 the end of it??

This is the last chapter but the database record is marked as 73 I believe because of bonus chapters/side stories

More topics from this board

Poll: » Switch Chapter 1 Discussion

viisan - Jan 18, 2014

1 by happyhellhound »»
Nov 26, 2014 2:25 PM

Poll: » Switch Chapter 67 Discussion

viisan - Feb 6, 2014

0 by viisan »»
Feb 6, 2014 12:14 PM

Poll: » Switch Chapter 66 Discussion

viisan - Feb 6, 2014

0 by viisan »»
Feb 6, 2014 12:04 PM

Poll: » Switch Chapter 65 Discussion

viisan - Feb 6, 2014

0 by viisan »»
Feb 6, 2014 11:51 AM

Poll: » Switch Chapter 64 Discussion

viisan - Feb 6, 2014

0 by viisan »»
Feb 6, 2014 11:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.