Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (17) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Feb 7, 2018 9:18 PM

Jan 2017
Cain Armicanius

”Hmm, well it depends on what exactly. I can't change the form of something, but I could get a shape out of it. It wouldn't be separated from the original object though, unless that was done by other means. I can't break things down because I am limited to one object, but for the needle example I could use, say, blades of grass or something similar. The best way to get shapes really would be turning part of a soft material, or a liquid. Cain answered, the questions being ones that he'd tested a few times before.

@NoHeart
^-^
Feb 7, 2018 10:23 PM

Jul 2008
"Grass and soft matterials…" Sylphiette muttered, "also partial transformation…"

"You really have a handle on your power!" Elizabeth praised Cain.

"Lady bookworm, can you tell us what you know about fairies?"

"Hey!" Elizabeth puffed her cheeks in complain before answering. "Fairies are natural spirits, especifically related to the light and wind element," she said as she summoned a little glowing sphere with dragon-fly wings. "They are the most basic spirits anyone can summon and by giving them some extra attribute, they can be very handy. In the palace, when adding fire attribute, they are used to light the chandeliers, for example. However, if they said that we most fight them, there is a high probability that the fairies summoned would be of second or even thrid level. The second level are those that take bug or bug-winged animals forms, they are paired to F-class monsters. So even with an extra attribute, I doubt we would get any troubles when fight them. The third level, can take human form and are paired to E-class monsters. And, if we consider where we are, there's a chance that they use autonomous fairies, which means that they won't need the direct instructions of the summoner. So then we won't face something paired to a monster, but an actual E-class monsters."

"Then, their usual attacks are based on light rays and wind gust, plus whatever other element they add to the summon. In the worst case scenario they might even use "nature control", to attack us with plants of the garden," Elizabeth continued. "Also, I have never seen one of high level, but I'm sure they are quite fast and they can obviously fly. The best way to deal with them would be using dark magic, but I don't know anyone with such power. And shadows manipulation might not be enough, it is required actual dark energy."

"What about your black fire?" Sylphiette asked.

"It takes me to much time to cast it and it is not the same, though any magic at that level would be enough to hurt any monster bellow B-class without exception." She snorted with a smile. "Our best option in this moment would be to go for their wings so you can fight them in close combat with our assistance."

"Assistance…? By the way," Sylphitte went back to Cain, "sorry, for asking this a little late, but which kind of experience do you have? And I'll ask again to be sure, but can you turn smoke into gold dust?"

@Ernestly
My candies:
Feb 7, 2018 10:49 PM

Jan 2017
Cain Armicanius

Cain listened blankly as Elizabeth shared what she knew of fairies, which was a lot. She’s well-read on this, isn't she? he thought, though Elizabeth hadn't given off the impression of being particularly studious before, this seemed to have proved otherwise. ”I've never fought fairies before, but I'd say I'm rather experienced. Nothing special, I've just gotten into my fair share of fights, and then some,” he answered, the statement a vast understatement. ”And that is correct, that wouldn't work for a few reasons. I can't physically hold onto it, and making it into dust would require me to use my magic on every speck of dust. I can only use my magic on one item at a time, even if it is just dust. I hope that's not too confusing,” Cain explained, hoping Sylphiette wouldn't overestimate his magic.

@NoHeart
^-^
Feb 8, 2018 8:35 PM

Jul 2008
"I see," Sylphiette told Cain with a smile, "I just wanted to be sure."

"Wait a second! Gold dust!" Elizabeth finally reacted. "I have been thinking why would you want gold dust since none of us is a lighting user, don't tell me you thought we would be able to produce a "Mana Dispersal Explosion"!!"

Sylphiette just shrugged and ignored her. "So Cain, since you seems to have some experience, which position would you like to take: Tank or Striker?"

"Hey! Don't ignore me like that!!" Elizabeth complained.

@Ernestly
My candies:
Feb 8, 2018 9:36 PM

Jan 2017
Cain Armicanius

”Typically, striker, but you seem much more well suited for that, with what your magic is. So I'll go with tank, I can take quite a bit of pain after all,” Cain answered, his expression thoughtful, as this whole team thing was new to him. He smiled at Elizabeth's reaction, but had no idea what she was talking about, so he'd leave it at that.

@NoHeart
^-^
Feb 9, 2018 10:17 PM

Jul 2008
"Then, we will counting on you," Sylphiette smiled satisfied for not having to go deeper within a theme that shouldn't be leaked farther. "But sure our turn is taking long… Might it be okay if we go back to ask howlong will it still take?"

@Ernestly
My candies:
Feb 9, 2018 10:29 PM

Jan 2017
Cain Armicanius

”Well, I wouldn't expect a clear answer, but why not? It seems like a good way to pass time if nothing else. Make the time feel like less at least, no?” Cain replied, assuming that there wasn't anyway to know exactly how long this would take, but he couldn't be sure.

@NoHeart
^-^
Feb 10, 2018 10:25 AM

May 2013
Hakuya Arakawa

Walking from the dorm lounge to the cafe, Megumi and Hakuya really did look like twins when standing next to each other. Together they would go and choose a table to sit at, "looks like they have a lot of sweets here, did you want to split one? Or get your own?" he would ask as he looked at a menu before looking around the area at the various people who had gathered to eat.
Shitsuji-CartyFeb 10, 2018 10:39 AM
Feb 10, 2018 10:34 AM

Jan 2018
Megumi Arakawa

She looked around at the cafe finding it to be really pretty. She sat down after they found a place to sit and looked at the choices they had before answering. "Hmm how about we order different things.." She said and playfully booped the tip of his nose." that ways, we can try each others." She suggested shrugging." Who knows maybe we wont like the one we ordered and like the others."
Feb 10, 2018 10:49 AM

Jul 2008
"I think I saw the garden being divided in two," Sylphiette finishing her sweets, "maybe there is someone there that might tell us anything outside of the game area…"

"Was there something like that?" Elizabeth asked forgetting her previous annoyment completely, finishing her sweets too.

Sylphiette barely giggled before standing up. "Well, let's see if we have luck then," she stated as she stood up.

Moving to the waiting area

@Ernestly
My candies:
Feb 10, 2018 11:14 AM

May 2013
Hakuya Arakawa

He chuckled as she gave him her answer and than lightly tapped his nose. "heh still just as silly as ever, though that's part of the reason I wanted you to come here with me. So I'll try a slice of the chocolate cake, sharing? Alright just make sure you get something goof then." he would say before flagging down one of the waitresses and telling his order to her. When she would turn to take Megumi's order, Hakuya could be seen checking out the waitress.
Feb 10, 2018 11:26 AM

Jan 2017
Cain Armicanius

Cain knew nothing bout the garden, but it sounded reasonable enough. Not really, but magic is the only explanation needed. He'd follow the two out of the area, to the waiting area.

@NoHeart
^-^
Feb 10, 2018 11:28 AM

Jan 2018
Megumi Arakawa

She gave a shorts smile in response to him and looked over. She pointed at her choice before answering to the waitress." I would like the strawberry cheesecake." She said. It sounded good enough along with what Hakuya ordered. Noticing his gazing at their waitress she waited for the woman to leave before speaking"See something you like already eh?" She teased before rolling her eyes.
Feb 10, 2018 11:58 AM

May 2013
Hakuya Arakawa

He listened as Megumi ordered a strawberry cheesecake, though his eyes were focused elsewhere. He would chuckle hearing his sister's comment after the waitress left, "eh, who knows, the year is just starting so who knows the kinda people we will meet here. Maybe you'll even find that special someone you've always been looking for." he would say with a raised eyebrow as he tried to tease her back again. He always had fun going back and forth with Megumi, even if they were just fooling.
Feb 10, 2018 12:33 PM

Jan 2018
Megumi Arakawa

She shook her head at him and started to set up her utensils."Unlike you Im more focused on doing well in this school. Improving whatever I need to and becoming stronger. For everyone." She said and then smiled a bit." But... This place is great, and it could hold many great opportunities and possibilities." She said simply. "I do hope you truly find someone. Someone who cares about you and loves you just as much you them. You deserve it."
Feb 10, 2018 1:04 PM

May 2013
Hakuya Arakawa

Hakuya was a bit surprised to hear what she said as she went on, getting a little more serious than he expected. He would put his napkin in his lap before speaking "ohh? For everyone huh? How noble sister." he would say with a smile before she said more "ehh why are you getting all mushy on me now, nonetheless thanks." he would say to her before going quiet as the waitress came back with their food and drinks serving it to them. Once she was going Hakuya would take his fork and try a bite of chocolate cake and smile at the taste. "wow it's even better than it looks, lets try yours~" he would say with a smirk as he reached his fork across the table and tried to steal the first bite of the cheese cake if she already hadn't.
Feb 12, 2018 10:12 AM

Jan 2018
Megumi Arakawa

Megumi's cheeks flushed faintly at his response." Well it's a good goal isn't it? What do you want to achieve from here?" She said as she saw the waitress coming their way she would laugh at him"You're saying that as if I never cared what happens to you. You're my brother I'm allowed to get that way." She said and soon after that their cakes were brought over to them they looked great and she couldn't waiy to try hers. She thanked the waitress before she left and before she took a bite she heard what he said put her hand in front of his fork." No no no! I try mine first you try yours and then We try each others." She said trying to scold but she ended up laughing a little with the end of her sentence. She then took her fork with her other hand and took a bite of the cheesecake. the savoey flavors almost melted in her mouth."Mm... thats very good!." She said and then moved her hand away from his.
Feb 12, 2018 10:33 AM

May 2013
Hakuya Arakawa

Hakuya would chuckle seeing her reaction and hearing her question, "you're right it is a good goal, almost as good as mine of becoming the world's best jeweler." he would declare with a smile as he say the waitress bring over their cakes they ordered. She then talked about how she was allowed to get away with mushy statements because they were siblings more or less, " now I wouldn't go that far, but I'm glad I at least have you Megumi." he would chuckle a little before they were served their food, taking his fork he would try a bite of his first. Enjoying the chocolate cake he quickly slid it over the table towards her as he went to try and steal her first bite. She stopped him before being taken in by the flavors as well and soon lowering her hand. he would then take a small bite from her cheesecake and as he ate it he would put his free hand up to his cheek as he savored the flavor in his mouth. "mmm thats even better than the chocolate one." he smiled as he casually would take bites of eat of them as the two desserts as they chatted. "hmm think these place has a rooftop we can take in the view from?" he would ask her randomly
Feb 13, 2018 6:11 PM

Jan 2018
Megumi Arakawa

she couldn't help but laugh at his confession though she did remember him saying that before but it's been awhile. She was happy that he already had a dream of what he wanted to do she had some ideas of her own as well. when he reacted to her statement about getting all mushy over him she Shrugged. "Well what else am I supposed to do?" she asked simply. when he took a bite out of it and said how he felt about the taste she look curiously at him and went over to try the chocolate cake. she's talked for a bit comparing the two flavors and then responded back." I like both but I think I prefer the cheesecake also maybe we should have gotten the same." she took another bite of the chocolate cake before moving back to her own and taking a bite of the cheesecake again. taking a drink of her water she looked up at her brother at his suggestion. It didn't sound like a bad idea and it would be one of the best ways to check out all of the surroundings in a big way." that doesn't sound that bad we can go after we're finished here."
Feb 14, 2018 6:40 AM

May 2013
Hakuya Arakawa

Megumi couldn't help but laugh a little as her brother confessed his dream to her yet again, still with the same determination that he had before. When he mentioned her getting mushy on him she simply shrugged and asked what else she was supposed to do "heh you coulda ended up like our parents and been cold with me to get even more attention." he said teasing her a bit more as he knew she hated the special attention she received from them. After trying a piece of the cheesecake first, and then a bite of the chocolate cake, she agreed with him that the cheesecake was better and maybe they should have gotten the same after all. The two would relax as they ate their cakes and chatted, Hakuya eventually suggesting they go try and find a rooftop they could get a view from. Megumi agreed "great I feel like my wings could use a good stretch." he would say with a smile as he took a drink of his water and finished up the chocolate cake he had ordered.
Feb 14, 2018 4:50 PM

Jan 2018
Megumi

When he responded to her question she frowned. Letting out a huff she looked away. "Stupid.." She didn't take it all that seriously though since he was just teasing her. After that she worked on finishing her cheesecake and having a drink of water before getting up from her seat. She stretched a little and nodded at his words."Ready?"
Feb 15, 2018 10:55 AM

May 2013
Hakuya Arakawa

She didn't seem to respond as well when he teased her about their parents, rather only turning away from him and calling him stupid. He would simply laugh it off before they started to finish up their food and drinks, Hakuya then suggested they go to the rooftop to get a better view of the school and Megumi agreed. when they finished their food Megumi was the first one to get up and ask if Hakuya was ready to go after she threw away her trash. "yeah lets get moving." he would say with a nod to her as they got up and ready to leave the Cafe.
Feb 15, 2018 11:08 AM

Jan 2018
Megumi

She went and threw away her trash and came back to her brother to walk out with him." So any rooftop will do or should we try to find the tallest building?"She asked. It had been a while since they've transformed so she felt good to be able to do it again and see things from that perspective again.
Feb 15, 2018 11:56 AM

May 2013
Hakuya Arakawa

He would shake his head "uh either or is good by me, which do you wanna do?" he would ask her as they started to walk away from the Cafe.
(Next post at rooftop.)
Feb 16, 2018 7:59 PM

Jan 2018

>Clo enters the Café from the Main Entrance.

Clo picked her way through tables and chairs as she made her way over to the bar. It was surprisingly empty save for the two patrons seated at either side of the café patio. They'd sip absentmindedly at their drink and their eyes would wander, eventually finding hers. She'd nod a silent greeting to both.

Now that she thought about it, besides the two pair of eyes watching her now, she'd only passed by a handful of other students on her way from the main entrance to Cupid's shadow. The absence of faces at such a prestigious campus was not something she'd anticipated. Perhaps it was the time of day? She mused, staring up at the sky.

"What'll it be?"

"What?"

A voice cut through the noise of her ponderings and her golden eyes snapped from the sun to a boy. She hadn't realized she was already standing at the counter. The boy was young. Had short dark messy hair. A black shirt and brown apron. There was a hard to notice spot of dark brown crusted across his right shoulder, no doubt the result from some caffeinated inclined mishap. The strap of his apron only manged to catch a piece of whatever it was.

The boy squinted at her. "You must be new here."

"Oh?" She squinted back. "What gave me away?"

"Well..." He began. He took a step back, and without looking, reached behind himself and plucked a tankard off a shelf. He set it down on the counter between the both of them. "...For starters, you don't know what you want... and neither do I." He leaned in. "I never forget an order... or a pretty face."

"Really?"

"Really."

Clo folded her arms across her chest, cocked a brow and pursed her lips. "That's good cause it looks like this place is in need of a pretty face."

Clo watched with satisfaction his expression contort, the different parts of his face trying in vain to hide the pool of emotions he'd accidentally fallen into. Pain from a rather hard crash landing after being shot down. Surprise that a rehearsed line didn't have the desired effect. Confusion. "Wait... Aaare you here for-"

"Work." Clo interjected, arms still crossed.

"Cole?"

"Co-What? No it's Clo. Seriously?"

"Yeah that's what I said."

"That's definitely not what you sai-"

"BOSS!" The boy yelled into the back room.

Behind the counter and beyond the shelves of tankards and ceramic plates, buried in a room bathed in golden warm light, came a soft disembodied voice. "WHUAT?!" Clo blinked.

"Clo is here!" He yelled again, the rather sharp response from his associate clearly not a bother to him in the least.

"I TOLD YOU ALREADY! LATER TONIGHT! WEREN'T YOU LISTENING TO ME-"

The boy turned to Clo. Tonight He mouthed. "I'll see you later tonight."

Clo, wide eyed, nodded back and was about to start for the dorms when her manners values stopped her. She'd realized that they hadn't even properly introduced each other. "What's your name by the way?"

The boy leaned forward once again, placing both of his arms on the counter. There was a light in his eyes that Clo immediately recognized as the color of desire. "Well... if you really want to kn-"

She turned around and walked off.

"W-wait! Okay! My name is-!"

>Clo leaves the Café and heads to her Room.
ExitFeb 17, 2018 11:16 AM
Feb 21, 2018 1:41 PM

May 2009
Adrian Vera

Enters and ask for a hot chocolate and a donut. Then went and sat down to eat it, enjoying the view and calm atmospher. After he was done, he left to the Library.
linetteFeb 22, 2018 6:56 AM
Feb 22, 2018 1:18 PM

Dec 2016
yuu kasai

Yuu arrived at the cafe then took a seat. He looked at a menu and started to think about what to order.
Feb 22, 2018 4:34 PM

Jan 2018
Ethan Kinley

The red haired male found himself at an outdoors cafe. It looked pretty fancy so he hoped the place and the servers were nice. He stood there waiting to find a seat.
Feb 23, 2018 8:33 AM

Dec 2013
Lucian Revaris

Lucian would arrived leading Viola to the outside cafe spot. He would find a table for them and pull back a chair a bit for her to sit in before he’d go and take a seat herself. “Less crowded here, open air, nice weather outside, a nice chill spot to eat something at if I do say so myself.”
As they both settled in a server would come by and give them each a menu and welcome them to the spot.
Feb 23, 2018 8:37 AM

May 2009
Viola Norris

She blush slightly when he pulled the chair for her. When she sat down, a waiter came and handle them the menu. She looked at it then said "I'll have some hot chocolate and a glace doughnut, please" She handed the menu back to the waiter.
Feb 23, 2018 8:52 AM

Dec 2013
Lucian Revaris

“And I’ll have the prosciutto mozzarella sandwich with a lemonade as a drink please.” Lucian would say before handing back the menu.
“Please excuse me for ordering a meal, haven’t had a chance to eat so I’m a bit hungry.” Lucian would say to Viola with a lightly embarrassed chuckle.
Feb 23, 2018 8:54 AM

May 2009
Viola Norris

She shock her head then said "No worries, please help yourself... Also, you don't need to act polite or anything. Just treat me casually, alright?" She smiles a little.
Feb 23, 2018 9:00 AM

Dec 2013
Lucian Revaris

Lucian let out a relieved sigh. “Sorry, just that I’m used to having to hold a noble image when around a girl I’ve just met. So I get a bit stiff when around girls a bit. Always have this notion that my sister is watching and oh boy... I don’t want to be given a lecture on how to always act properly around a woman...” Lucian laughed a bit. “But I’m glad to know I can a bit more casually with you.” He smiled at Viola.
Feb 23, 2018 9:13 AM

May 2009
Viola Norris

"Oh, so the sibling you were talking about is a sister. What's her name?" She said while they wait for their food.
Feb 23, 2018 10:25 AM

Dec 2013
Lucian Revaris

“Ah, her name is Annalise. She may be younger than me but she is quite the fierce cookie. I fear anyone who gets on her wrong side.” Lucian said jokingly. “Though it seems she will do fine here. Do you have any siblings?”
Feb 23, 2018 10:31 AM

May 2009
Viola Norris

"No, I don't. What is it like? Do you have a good relationship?" She ask curious.
Feb 23, 2018 11:09 AM

Dec 2013
Lucian Revaris

“I say we do. Of course if you ask her she may deny it or something along those lines. But I know she cares for her older brother as much as I care about her.” Lucian said with a smile. “But it’s fun really. Main reason I’m here is cause I wanted to make sure she stays safe. Though in her view she dragged me here so I could apparently get stronger.” Lucian shrugged a bit.
Feb 23, 2018 11:32 AM

May 2009
Viola Norris

She laughs "Do I need to assume you both have sibling complex?" She smiles teasingly.
Feb 23, 2018 12:06 PM

Jan 2018
@Morika_Kana

A boy with black hair, a black shirt, and a brown apron came up to Ethan, a menu in hand and bags under his eyes. It was nearing the end of his shift. He was tired but he did a decent job at hiding it.

"Hey 'New Face'. Welcome to the Café." He shot him a smile. "Feel free to find a seat or you can join me at the bar!" He laughed something small as he nodded at the lonely counter and handed Ethan the menu.

Feb 23, 2018 12:14 PM

Jan 2018
Ethan Kinley

As he looked around a little nervously a man came over in uniform,seemingly a waiter, when he offered him a menu he nodded and took a hold of it."Thank you sir."He said softly. When he offered a seat at the counter he paused for a moment but nodded and decided to follow him.
Feb 23, 2018 12:19 PM

Jan 2018
@Morika_Kana

"There have been a lot of new people today! When did you arrive?"

He led Ethan over to the bar and walked around to the other side, waiting for his customer to take a seat before he leaned against the counter.
Feb 23, 2018 12:43 PM

Jan 2018
Ethan Kinley

"Today actually." he replied. he was glad that the waiter was kind. taking a seat he looked at the menu trying to make a choice. they all sounded pretty good. looking up at the waiter he asked"What do you recommend?"
Feb 23, 2018 12:50 PM

Jan 2018
@Morika_Kana

"Late night? Chill weather? How about a little something that'll keep you warm but not keep you up? Can't be keeping students up on a school night now..."

The server snatched a tankard off a shelf and got to work mixing together a drink. Milk, chocolate, spice, froth, and cream. All of it was blended and presented to Ethan in a mug of steaming brew. No caffeine... just the taste of sweet velvet... and the tiniest kick of spice to remind Ethan that this was no regular drink. It would feel like tiny kisses all over his tongue as it went down.
Feb 23, 2018 1:13 PM

Dec 2013
@linette
Lucian Revaris

“Oh haha, no no. Not that far either. Least... sure I can be protective of her... but not like she idolizes me either ... I think...” Lucian chuckled a bit.
Feb 23, 2018 1:31 PM

May 2009
Viola Norris

She chuckles "Relax, don't get so serious. I'm just teasing you. But is nice you look over for each other" She smiles
Feb 23, 2018 1:34 PM

Jan 2018
Ethan Kinley

He smiled at the bartender as he spoke. He felt like he was making him feel more welcome. He knew not everyone would be that way but he hoped most were,that he met at least. It was in fact a bit chilly and he nodded as the suggestion"That sounds great." He said and he couldnthelp but watch as the waiter made the drink. When he came back with the drink he tried a sip to be sure not to burn his mouth he was delighted with the taste""This is really good..!"He let out.
Feb 23, 2018 3:33 PM

Dec 2013
Lucian Revaris

Lucian chuckled a bit. “Yeah. We got each other’s backs. Even if it seems like she may want to kill me at times.”
The server finally arrived with each order, giving Viola and Lucian their perspective dish. The doughnut and hot chocolate for Viola, the sandwich and lemonade for Lucian.
“Alrighty, the goodies are finally here.” He joked a bit about the food.
Feb 23, 2018 3:38 PM

Jan 2018
@Morika_Kana

"Glad you like it! Special little drink I came up with especially for days like this. A big hit with the couples earlier this month. They often substitute extra clothing with a cup o' that to keep warm." He pointed at the drink. "Anyways welcome! First drink is on me! But uh..." He looked around rather quickly checking for a pair of eyes that neither of them could see. "...Don't tell my boss. Crazy girl with red hair." He put his hands on his neck and pretended to strangle himself. "She'll kill me..." He whispered.

It was a bit of ramble, a side of effect of his exhaustion..
Feb 23, 2018 3:38 PM

May 2009
Viola Norris

She nod and began to eat a pice of the donut before asking "So, what is your base power? Mine is Elemental, Water to be presice" She then drank her hot chocolate.
Feb 23, 2018 3:44 PM

Dec 2013
Lucian Revaris

“Oh, that’s interesting. Would like to see your power in action some time if you don’t mind.” Lucian said before taking a bite of his sandwhich. He then responded to Viola’s question. “Mine is elemental based as well in a way. But mine specifically derives from the energy sort of power, self energy to be exact. Allows me to use my own energy based off will power to create a weapon made of pure energy.”
He continued to eat before drinking a bit of his lemonade.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (17) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Theo and Kiany's Journey ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

linette - Sep 21, 2018

1485 by Shitsuji-Carty »»
Nov 14, 2022 6:19 AM

» Institute -Laundry-

linette - Jan 30, 2018

34 by linette »»
Feb 27, 2019 1:08 PM

» Market Place ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 26, 2018

447 by linette »»
Sep 21, 2018 9:56 AM

Sticky: » Institute's Registration -Character's Creation- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 20, 2018

400 by frogoten »»
Sep 14, 2018 9:40 PM

» Institution -Garden- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 21, 2018

1477 by Zelda102 »»
Sep 14, 2018 9:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.