Mao:

“ohh sure”
-.-
Mao was trying to piece everything when she got an idea
“Mio would be a sweetheart and do it?”
Jan 27, 2018 2:36 PM

Sep 2016
Dragryder, Raiores

Rai suddenly stopped and looked at Kashi, who was giving the lame face. Is Everything alright? Expecting an answer, Rai asked her, but she only asked if Mio would "do it", which got Rai looking confused. dooo... What?
Jan 27, 2018 2:39 PM

Dec 2017
Mio
-throws a flame at rai that lands on his hand-
(Somehow
@Raiores)
Jan 27, 2018 2:45 PM

Sep 2016
Dragryder, Raiores

Rai started swinging his hand in the air, trying to put the flames off. Damn! What did I do now? Rai asked as he kept trying to put the flames off. Eventually, it would (hopefully), leaving a burn on Rai's hand. He really had no powers, but did someone listen earlier?
((@sakuraAsh Posted too XD))
Jan 27, 2018 3:05 PM

Dec 2017
Mao:
“Should of thought that threw a little longer sorry about that mio just don’t leave damage”

Mio:
-turns off fire-
Jan 27, 2018 3:13 PM

Sep 2016
Dragryder, Raiores

Heheh, so damn heartless. Rai said humorously as Kashi burnt his hand for what seems like no reason. His hand wasn't burnt though, he was thankful.
Jan 27, 2018 3:20 PM

Dec 2017
Mao:
“Im sorry”
-Runs off towards lounge-

(I had to do it XD)
Jan 27, 2018 3:25 PM

Sep 2016
Dragryder, Raiores

Huh? Don't wor-..... Hey, wait there! Rai said before he noticed Kashi running away, so he ran after her. Pretty weird... Rai said with a lame face as he followed her.
Jan 27, 2018 8:00 PM

Jul 2008
Sylphiette

"So I'm finally here," she stated as she walked inside the institution to which her master sent her.
My candies:
Jan 28, 2018 9:19 AM

Mar 2017
Hideyo Saitou

Hideyo blankly stares at the entrance before entering the institute grounds.
Jan 28, 2018 12:14 PM

Dec 2017
miyuki

Miyuki had just gotten to the school his mother had sent him when
“I feel that tingle again and it feels closer”
When he studdenly started running towards the feeling
Jan 28, 2018 1:00 PM

Jul 2008
Sylphiette: Keeps wandering around the entrance, thinking where to go next.

NoHeartJan 28, 2018 5:29 PM
My candies:
Jan 28, 2018 5:30 PM

Jul 2008
Sylphiette:

Moves to the lounge
My candies:
Jan 29, 2018 8:17 AM

May 2013
Hiro Crossfield

Hiro would walk into the schools entrance, his mouth hidden behind his scarf as he looked around in awe at the size of the school. He didn't know which way to go, so for now he would just look around and try to stay out of other peoples way. man so many people could probably fit in these buildings, how am i going to get by, i really hope these dorms arent shared. he would think to himself
Jan 29, 2018 9:13 AM

Dec 2011
Rosaline

Rosaline walked over to the entrance, with her bag rolling behind her. Breathing in the atmosphere, she looked around, "Hmm~ This seems like a fun place..", her voice trailed off as she found someone else that seemed to have just arrived as wel. A grin appeared on her face, but disappeared before she would let him notice it. Coming from behind, she started accelerating her pace, "Hey! Hey you over there!", Rosaline waved at him and called out, once he noticed her, she would trip. She faked it, but it should've been pretty believable... since she was pretty good at faking stuff. "Ouch..".
Jan 29, 2018 9:19 AM

May 2013
Hiro Crossfield

Hiro was minding his own business, watching some of the other students pass him by, that was until someone called out to him. He was about to reply to the woman but she suddenly tripped and fell over. Moving closer to her, he would offer his hand to help her up. "are you okay?"
Jan 29, 2018 9:34 AM

Dec 2011
Rosaline

The guy took the bait and came over towards her, offering his hand to help her up, "Ouch... yeah I'm okay.. thank you.", she grabbed his hand and pulled herself up wirh his help, smiling as she brushed herself off. Especially her butt-area. She held her hand out for a handshake and proceeded to introduce herself, "I'm Rosaline! Sorry, I'm kinda clumsy....", in a cliché manner, she gently hit herself on the head while sticking out her tongue in a "Teehee~", but then she let out a soft, but audible, "Ouch..", but of course, she didn't really feel the ouch.
Discount66Jan 29, 2018 1:02 PM
Jan 29, 2018 12:11 PM

May 2013
Hiro Crossfield

Helping the woman up he would try and give a half hearted smile as she thanked him. Afterwards she would extend her hand and introduce herself as Rosaline, and said she was a bit clumsy. Taking her hand and shaking it Hiro would speak. "m-my name is Hiro....nice to meet you." he would say albeit a little shyly even as she did a quick Teehee and softly hit her own head. Hiro wasn't sure of what to think about this woman yet so he would keep his distance after the handshake.

@discount66
Jan 29, 2018 1:38 PM

Dec 2011
Rosaline

The guy introduced himself as Hiro, and shook her hand. Rosaline smiled, partly to cover her grin. Partly to make him think she was friendly. But the smile seemed genuine. Guess the days of practicing was working out. Hiro seemed a bit distant, so Rosaline thought of a way to break his shell first, gain his trust. "Hiro.. hmm.. That's a nice name!" Rosaline giggled, "If you dont mind me asking, why have you come to the institute?".
Jan 29, 2018 1:55 PM

May 2013
Hiro Crossfield

Rosaline would give Hiro a friendly smile, before going so far as to compliment his name as well. He wasn't sure why she would think that though "um...thank you......why I came?.....well I.....no....my parents thought it would be a good idea for me. They say I'm too close minded." it wasn't as though he struggled to speak, rather he was trying to choose his words carefully. he would then look down and bury his mouth under his scarf, his lonely green eyes now turning back to her wondering how she would react.
Shitsuji-CartyJan 29, 2018 2:31 PM
Jan 29, 2018 2:31 PM

Dec 2011
Rosaline

Hiro seemed a bit hesitant when he answered her question, changing words a lot as he finally ended up saying that his parents thought it was good for him because he was too close-minded. Rosaline put a finger on her lip, thought for a bit, and looked confused, "Hmm.. you didn't come here because you wanted to?", Rosaline flashed a bit of a smile. Hiro definitely seemed like the shy type of person, which meant that there must be something hiding behind that shy exterior. And she wanted to know what was hiding there. "Wait, let's talk somewhere else. I've been traveling for some time and my legs are killing me!", and if he agreed, she would pull out the map she got, leading both of them to the dormitory.
Jan 29, 2018 2:48 PM

May 2013
Hiro Crossfield

In response Rosaline gave him a confused look while questioning if he wanted to come to the institute. He would try to speak up but before he could say anything she told him to wait as she'd like to find a place to sit first. "okay.....I guess that's alright." he would say reluctantly agreeing to go with her.
@discount66

Jan 30, 2018 9:45 AM

Sep 2016
Above the academy, soars a huge Dragon ridden by a man, its destination to stop inside, but it didn't, and just continued. From the inside, a crash could be heard. The dragon could be seen in the distance, fighting the man who rode him just minutes earlier.
Eric Zachary

That guy could be seen on the Dragon's arm, running towards its head that he cut off with his his, which he dropped after, before he descended to the ground, where he couldn't be seen from such distance.

A few hours later, Eric finally arrived at the entrance of the school and dropped to the ground, having a rest after such long walk. So, you made that, 6? Nice! He said as he observed the school, then got his sword out and placed it in front of him, looking at all the cracks in the blade and the handle, it was hardly carriable anymore, unusable in a fight not to mention. Need to fix that... Later!

He then stood up and extended his arm in front of him, on which a magic circle appeared, and out of it, came a snake manipulating flames.

Eric stared in surprise and disappointment as the snake came out. He then laughed a little, That's all I can summon now?! By slaying that Dragon, Eric had weakened his power again, being now only able to summon that snake.

The snake disappeared as Eric left it and walked to the nearest bench, where he just lied and watched the place. Might as well do my researches around here.
RaioresJan 30, 2018 9:51 AM
Jan 30, 2018 10:15 AM

Jun 2015
Fyrus King

Fyrus finally arrive's at the Institution of Magic.
As he walks by without saying a word, he see someone at a near bench that is apparently thinking.

He decides to not bother the man, but still pass near him.
Fyrus look around at many different directions, he realize that he is actually lost.
fyruskingJan 30, 2018 10:20 AM
A Gift By: Natsukage
Jan 30, 2018 10:24 AM

Sep 2016
Eric Zachary

As Eric watched the academy, a guy passed by and stood in his view, seeming like he had no idea where he was going. Lost here, are ya kid? He would ask the kid in a friendly tone, not intending so help him however as he knew little to nothing, just like him.
Jan 30, 2018 10:29 AM

Jun 2015
Fyrus King

As Fyrus was looking around, he hears the man who was thinking back there on the bench talking to him. Fyrus turns back to answer him.

Lost? ha! of course not, i'm just looking around.
What about you "old man" are you tired? taking a nap already?
Jan 30, 2018 10:38 AM

Sep 2016
Eric Zachary

Eric let out a laugh as he heard that kid's response. "Old man"? Heheh, Children these days. Man, I wonder how Rai has turned out to be. He said to himself before he got back into his conversation with the kid. Yeah, the trip here ain't short.
Jan 30, 2018 10:49 AM

Jun 2015
Fyrus King

Fyrus go a bit near the old man.
Why are you here old man? are you a teacher or something?

(Fyrus hear the old man talk about someone named Rai, is it his child?
He decides to not ask, but keep the informetion on his head)
Jan 30, 2018 10:56 AM

Sep 2016
Eric Zachary

Haha, ya sure ask a lot, boy. Nah, I ain't no teacher. Are ya a student? Eric answered him, giving out little to no information at all. He rested his head on the bench and closed his eyes, but was still away and would talk to that kid.
Jan 30, 2018 1:40 PM

Dec 2011
Rosaline

Rosaline hummed as she walked back to the entrance to find a new victim. She would find an old person, who didn't seem like a teacher from his outfit, but he didn't seem like a student either. Because he was older. That was also the reason Rosaline had her eyes on him for now. He was talking to a somewhat edgier guy, which also seemed like a great target. But she had already gotten a young guy's taste for now.. so maybe she would go to the older one. Totally disregarding their conversation, Rosaline just walked casually until she 'tripped' and fell towards the older man, Eric. "Ah! I'm sorry.."
Jan 30, 2018 4:14 PM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

Gets in front of the entrance, not yet inside the Institute. He looks at it for a while, admiring the green that makes this place beautiful yet strange for him. Then he started to walk, seeing the people around him while thinking It seems is not to empty of to full this institute... Still find it a bit noisy... Well, compare to my village everything seems that way. Oh, I have to make sure to write this down so when I go back I'll be able to tell them properly how it was.
linetteJan 30, 2018 4:44 PM
Jan 30, 2018 6:45 PM

Dec 2017
Mao:

“Hello”

-Stands infront of a guy who seemed to be thinking about something and writing something-
Jan 30, 2018 6:47 PM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

He looks down at the small girl that greet him. He bow a little and said "Hello, miss"
Jan 30, 2018 7:05 PM

Dec 2017
Mao:

i’m Mao Takahashi nice to meet you :D
_Ashie_Jan 30, 2018 7:12 PM
Jan 30, 2018 7:07 PM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

"Nice to meet you, I'm Garrett Iwa" He extended his hand so Mao could shake his hand.
linetteJan 30, 2018 7:16 PM
Jan 30, 2018 7:14 PM

Sep 2016
Dragryder, Raiores

Following Kashi, who just magically disappeared while hugging him (T.T), Rai arrived back at the entrance, just in time to see her talking to another guy. As if just randomly leaving him like that wasn't bad enough. Rai stared at the two, filled by rage of jealousy, but controlling himself this time, trying to find the best solution in that case.

Eric Zachary

So, I close my eyes for a minute and I find such cutie? Oh how sweet! Eric said playfully as he smiled at the girl that somehow just tripped over and fell near him. This one was probably too young for him, but who would find out? However, luck didn't smile so brightly in Eric's face, just before he could make use of such chance, he just found something better. Sorry, I'll be right back!

At the meantime, Rai kept staring at them in anger, still trying to think of something. He was too busy that he didn't notice Eric around before he stood near him and started talking with him.
Oh, is she yours? And you leaving her like tha--
Damn you er--!!

Alvin!
Damn you Alvin!

Rai responded, not bothering to turn around and face him. It almost seemed as if he had expected him, even though he hadn't at all.
Seems you haven't been waiting me, couldn't feel my summons, could you?
Damn you, tell me what to do!

Ya on yo own, kiddo! Besides, found something better! Leters maybe!

After that, Alvin just walked back to rose, leaving Rai alone, who decided to approach them just so they wouldn't be talking alone. Back, sorry to keep a cute lady waiting! Alvin said as he came back to rose.

Dont just disappear like that, Kashi! Rai said as he approached the two, then he greeted the man. Uhh... Hey there! I'm Rai, how ya doing? This could've been pretty awkward for Rai, but he preferred that on anything else.
Jan 30, 2018 7:21 PM

Dec 2017
Mao:

-shakes hands with Garrett-
@raiores :b
_Ashie_Jan 30, 2018 7:37 PM
Jan 30, 2018 7:22 PM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

He heard a guy scream at his direction to then greet him, a little confused he said "I'm Garrett Iwa, I'm alright" Let go of Mao's hand.
Jan 30, 2018 7:40 PM

Sep 2016
Dragryder, Raiores

Oh hey Garrett! He said before he turned to Kashi. Really, no idea how you even ended up here, and I don't really think I better know but... Just don't do that again[! Rai said with a bothered expression on his face.
Jan 30, 2018 7:43 PM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

He got annoyed by the guy and said "Could you stop screaming at her, Rai?" He moved in front of Mao while saying this.
Jan 30, 2018 7:45 PM

Dec 2017
Mao

“Also wanted to ask who is that guy if i may Rai XD?”

“Je well nice to meet you Garrett”
Jan 30, 2018 7:51 PM

Sep 2016
Dragryder, Raiores

B-but... I'm the victim here... Rai responded to Garrett, still bothered, before Kashi asked about Eric, not even bothering to explain. Rai let out a sigh as he started explaining. Fine, remembr when I told you I was the bad child no one went near but "Dear Papa"? Well, that is.... Uhh... "Dear Papa". Rai said that, bothered even more by the thought of Eric around.
Jan 30, 2018 7:55 PM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

He listen but not really paying attention, more with a bored face.
Jan 30, 2018 8:07 PM

Dec 2017
Mao:

Jan 30, 2018 8:08 PM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

He nods and steps aside "Then I'll be taking me leave. Mao... Rai" Keeps walking to his room.
Jan 30, 2018 8:13 PM

Sep 2016
Dragryder, Raiores

B-but I'm not yelling... Rai replied to Kashi's angry expression with another (>.<) face. But then, Garrett just ignored them and left. Fine... See you! Rai said with a strange expression on his face, not sure what was going on any more.
Jan 30, 2018 8:32 PM

Dec 2017
Mao:
“Well You sounded like you were yelling to me”
Jan 30, 2018 8:36 PM

Sep 2016
Dragryder, Raiores

Heheh, don't worry! He said as he let out a little laugh, before he was out of anything to say. After a few seconds of awkward silence, Rai would try to talk. So, now what?
Jan 30, 2018 8:37 PM

Dec 2017
Mao:
I...............FORGOT!!!
Jan 30, 2018 8:47 PM

Sep 2016
Dragryder, Raiores

Huh? Forgot wha--.... Rai said, before a worried expression filled his face. It seems he has realised what Kashi meant. Aiden and Sakura are waiting us in the kitchen now, when we were supposed to have prepared everything for them, no? Hahaha! He'd say, all his stress relieved as he laughed in the end, as if he didn't care about a thing.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (21) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Theo and Kiany's Journey ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

linette - Sep 21, 2018

1485 by Shitsuji-Carty »»
Nov 14, 2022 6:19 AM

» Institute -Laundry-

linette - Jan 30, 2018

34 by linette »»
Feb 27, 2019 1:08 PM

» Market Place ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 26, 2018

447 by linette »»
Sep 21, 2018 9:56 AM

Sticky: » Institute's Registration -Character's Creation- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 20, 2018

400 by frogoten »»
Sep 14, 2018 9:40 PM

» Institution -Garden- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 21, 2018

1477 by Zelda102 »»
Sep 14, 2018 9:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.