Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 19, 2008 3:33 PM

Jul 2007
okay, so it can be machine VS cyborg, Cyborg VS human whatever. Just the best machine ect fight scene.

HMMM...

theres some pretty good ones in g.i.t.s

i'll get back to this..
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 19, 2008 7:03 PM

May 2008
jade-the-raptor said:
okay, so it can be machine VS cyborg, Cyborg VS human whatever. Just the best machine ect fight scene.

HMMM...

theres some pretty good ones in g.i.t.s

i'll get back to this..

Could the episode in GitS SAC be appropriate wherein the Major fought with Gayle in the Armored Suit? Gayle was already a reinforced cyborg but to be in an Armored Suit he was a very formidable opponent for the Major.

Kusanagi did get her ass whooped but thanks to Saito and Pazu they knocked Gayle down! How could anyone forget how she shot Gayle pointblank with the anti tank rifle using only her left arm!!! You could see how angry she was and you'd be able to observe 2 streams of tears falling from the Major's eyes!

That episode for me was a great fight scene, though it was one sided. One could see the Major get pissed bigtime!
"We practice selective annihilation of mayors and government officials, for example, to create a vacuum, then we fill that vacuum. As popular war advances, peace is closer"
Jul 12, 2008 3:54 PM

Feb 2008
Leibstandarte's mention is a great scene indeed, especially because of Kusanagi's emotional outburst at the end.

Right now, my pick would also be a GitS SAC episode near the end of the 1st gig. It's when the tachikomas save Batou and manage to take down the armored suit. The end of the scene is very important here too, as it's quite tragic that we'll never know the true potential of the tachikomas (though they were actually glad to experience death, in a way).
Aug 6, 2008 5:48 PM

May 2008
Zmaj said:
Right now, my pick would also be a GitS SAC episode near the end of the 1st gig. It's when the tachikomas save Batou and manage to take down the armored suit. The end of the scene is very important here too, as it's quite tragic that we'll never know the true potential of the tachikomas (though they were actually glad to experience death, in a way).

I also liked that scene you were referring to. It was a little humorous when the tachikomas got shot up and when the round failed to fire at the Armored Suit near the start of the battle. It got more serious when they showed their resolve to help Batou even though 1 of them was out of commission and the other 2 could barely operate. It was indeed sad to see them contemplating that they were useless to save Batou but in the end managed to stop the Armored Suit with their Kamikaze charge.

I too consider that scene one of my favorites.
"We practice selective annihilation of mayors and government officials, for example, to create a vacuum, then we fill that vacuum. As popular war advances, peace is closer"
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Best Cyborg character

jade-the-raptor - Dec 13, 2007

23 by boombza »»
Jan 3, 2014 11:14 AM

» Anime/Manga Relations

_edge_ - Dec 13, 2007

14 by cyborg__ »»
Apr 27, 2010 7:33 AM

Poll: » Time for your votes :)

jade-the-raptor - Dec 17, 2007

9 by Sana-kan »»
Dec 1, 2008 7:09 PM

» Wecome to Da club ^^

jade-the-raptor - Dec 17, 2007

2 by StarfleetCpt »»
Jul 24, 2008 8:33 PM

» Intelligence vs Artificial Intelligence ( 1 2 )

Yuunagi - Dec 31, 2007

52 by NATASENO »»
Jan 9, 2008 1:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.