Forums
Dec 17, 2007 2:50 AM

thought we should have an intro space, so yeah. intro yaself here~

:)

Jun 19, 2008 6:24 PM

jade-the-raptor said:
thought we should have an intro space, so yeah. intro yaself here~

:)

hey, am I the only one to intro? I'm Leibstandarte, actually its the name of a German World War 2 Armoured Dvision. I'm 33, married and an architect/businessman. When I was 5 years old the cartoons I used to watch were Voltes 5, Grendaizer and Mazinger Z.
"We practice selective annihilation of mayors and government officials, for example, to create a vacuum, then we fill that vacuum. As popular war advances, peace is closer"

Jul 24, 2008 8:33 PM

Hi! I'm, ummm...StarfleetCpt. Yeah. Ignore my profile page, I'm actually quite cognizant of reality :)

I was actually drawn to this club because its relations with Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou, which I've just recently gotten into. Furthermore, I also hold a high interest in exactly this type of subject, specifically the development of, I guess, "human-like" AIs and such. GitS is another anime I watch, and I've been trying to get into more manga and anime with this theme. Also, it's a major theme of Star Trek, too :)

I also believe that talking and discussing this subject in a friendly manner will teach us all about this subject and help us better define and understand our own theories and perceptions on this topic. This is indeed the main goal of the Starfleet Academy Cultural Anthropology Department, to better understand such subjects under the context of manga, anime (and other literary) dicussion (opps, there I go forgetting about reality again :)