Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 19, 2018 4:25 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wonder why he dreamed about the purple hair and white hair having outdoor yuri sex at the start.

Mysterious time slow or fast run ability? Clearly he saved her, what he's on about 'couldn't protect her' like she actually died or something.

Story wise was nothing special.

The animation was quite fluid in the h scenes, except when he disappeared and then it just became panning stills of white hair and her moaning. Well it wasn't bad, showed off her body at least and the moans were erotic. only 2 h scenes though and did not really satisfy.

Didnt show any pussy in bath or undress scene, although censors would of probably prevented any lewdness even if it did, and the body was not particularly lewd in shape.

Surprisingly black hair's nipples got quite dark in the bath water.
User-sanJan 19, 2018 4:40 AM
Apr 14, 2018 5:32 AM
Jul 2018
I'm glad we got a cute character within the first five minutes. I don't think she should've punched the protagonist though. If it wasn't for him, she probably would've been in a lot more pain from falling down the steps.
removed-userDec 13, 2020 2:25 PM
Dec 20, 2018 10:14 PM
Oct 2018
Is there one in Subtitles that's actually in English?
Oct 27, 2019 2:40 PM
Jul 2018
BetterSkatez said:

I think I watched it without English subtitles, but you should be able to find it subbed now (a group by the name of "SakuraCircle" took care of it in April 2019).
Oct 28, 2019 9:58 PM
Oct 2018
Agathist said:
BetterSkatez said:

I think I watched it without English subtitles, but you should be able to find it subbed now (a group by the name of "SakuraCircle" took care of it in April 2019).
The one I found seemed to have subtitles in Chinese.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuki Kagerou Episode 3 Discussion

removed-user - Apr 14, 2018

3 by Whateverlife »»
Dec 7, 2019 5:17 AM

Poll: » Tsuki Kagerou Episode 2 Discussion

removed-user - Apr 14, 2018

2 by removed-user »»
Oct 27, 2019 2:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.