Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 15, 2018 3:08 PM

Nov 2016
Is this show worth the watch for anyone who has completed it?
Jan 17, 2018 10:13 PM
Jan 2018
I completed it, but if i may say my honest opinion. I gotta say just look for something else. This is one or those anime that will make you question the main character’s actions. I don't want to spoil it to you guys or anything but the ending will leave you in a cliffhanger.

Jitsu wa Watashi wa caught my attention because the art style of the manga, and upon completing the anime, I gotta say that some scene will trigger a cringe feeling to the viewers
Jan 18, 2018 12:53 PM

Nov 2016
aquinomark94 said:
I completed it, but if i may say my honest opinion. I gotta say just look for something else. This is one or those anime that will make you question the main character’s actions. I don't want to spoil it to you guys or anything but the ending will leave you in a cliffhanger.

Jitsu wa Watashi wa caught my attention because the art style of the manga, and upon completing the anime, I gotta say that some scene will trigger a cringe feeling to the viewers

Hmm I see well out of curiosity do you know of any shows that are better worth watching over this one? I did kind of like the concept of him keeping her identity as a vampire a secret while trying to build a relationship. So in other words I did want a human/non-human anime with that element of romance.
Jan 18, 2018 4:47 PM
Jan 2018
Kenshin_Battosai said:
aquinomark94 said:

Hmm I see well out of curiosity do you know of any shows that are better worth watching over this one? I did kind of like the concept of him keeping her identity as a vampire a secret while trying to build a relationship. So in other words I did want a human/non-human anime with that element of romance.

By all means, read it if it interest you that much. Im simply expressing my opinion on the topic (Is it worth watching). Like I said upon completing Jitsu wa Watashi wa, it gave me feeling of disappointment (not really that much thou, more like cringe).

If your looking for a vampire Rom Com, I suggest Rosario Vampire. Chibi Vampire.

Another point to add is, I could be mistaken. As people tend to have different point of view, In my case I just didn't really like it that much because I know and I've seen better ones.
Mar 9, 2018 5:44 AM
Mar 2016
If you like harems with an open end to speculate then watch it. It's pretty much your normal harem show. You have the tropes but they're not laid on as thick (in comparison to most others). The tsun, the love struck, the ditz, the pervert and the psycho. It's predictable with a protag that doesn't confess because something always happens.

It's not bad tho, I think it's due to the art style and the fact I genuinely got a few laughs out it (mainly due to Akane being.. herself)

I would suggest reading the manga over watching the show though, from what I've read online, the manga is actually better for the romance side of the story.

If you like harem and wanna watch a harem without fan service every 2minutes, this is a good show for that but don't expect much for romance or plot.
AyElCeeMar 9, 2018 5:58 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jitsu wa Watashi wa Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2015

142 by splatongus »»
Feb 23, 1:21 PM

Poll: » Jitsu wa Watashi wa Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 3, 2015

92 by Rezzurwrath »»
Feb 17, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Jitsu wa Watashi wa Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 27, 2015

103 by Rezzurwrath »»
Sep 14, 2023 4:37 PM

Poll: » Jitsu wa Watashi wa Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2015

102 by Rezzurwrath »»
Sep 13, 2023 11:36 PM

Poll: » Jitsu wa Watashi wa Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 13, 2015

126 by Rezzurwrath »»
Sep 13, 2023 10:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.