Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 14, 2018 5:29 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That was a surprisingly satisfying ending (you don't get them a lot in hentai). The only thing I'm wondering is if it was even okay for Eto to sleep with anyone. Wouldn't it be really bad if he got someone pregnant? And would Kakeru (present time) be a father as well if that actually happened?
Jan 6, 2022 5:39 PM

Aug 2020
The H scene with Marlene was supposed to be THE climax H scene of this hentai and yet somehow it was even more softcore than the one from episode 1, what a disappointment :/

I still can't get over that stupid Seiru twist from last episode. He gains the ability to control dragons out of nowhere so when the main group gets ambushed and almost wiped out he comes out to save the day with his new dragon friends. Maybe they delevoped that part better in the video game but in this anime it came out as extremely lazy writing, well tbf it's not like it even mattered at the end since he was useless anyway in the finale fight scene. The ending was satisfying although I would prefer if it was more bitter-sweet. Like it's cool that they saved the world but what did they actually pay for it? Everyone that died along the journey was just a nameless background character with close no screentime. Maybe if some of the main characters died as well it would have been a more believable outcome other than your typical "main cast survives while only the extras die" cliché ending.

Overall except for the H scene with Rea in episode 3, every H scene in this "hentai" was bad and unenjoyable. The story had a few dumb loopholes but as a whole I liked it quite well. I still don't consider it to be an hentai though, it's just a anime with softcore H scenes.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Knight 4 Episode 3 Discussion

removed-user - Jan 14, 2018

1 by HentaiList10 »»
Jan 6, 2022 4:47 PM

Poll: » Dragon Knight 4 Episode 2 Discussion

meneope - Sep 13, 2011

2 by HentaiList10 »»
Jan 6, 2022 4:06 PM

Poll: » Dragon Knight 4 Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Dec 12, 2014

2 by HentaiList10 »»
Jan 6, 2022 3:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.