Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 10, 2018 11:18 AM
Jul 2015
Hi guys, I've wanted to talk about this for a while, but when and if these two manga get an anime, how much do you guys think the mangas for both of these series will go up in popularity. I know they are very popular at the moment but do you think that with Animes they will get right up there?
Jan 10, 2018 8:36 PM

Jun 2016
I think they will. One of anime's purposes is to attract viewers and get them interested enough to go read the manga, light novel, or whatever else it was adapted from. It's really a form of advertising, and numerous series that had an anime population also gave boost in popularity to the source material, provided that the adaptation was good and popular, of course.
Jan 17, 2018 7:38 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
There is definitely talks of TPN getting one, nothing confirmed but hope it gets a good studio backing it or else what on earth is the point.

Dr. Stone might need a bit longer to build a fanbase. The appeal is growing and it's only 43+ chapters currently into the series. Granted BNHA only had 21 chapters for it's first cour but it all depends on the studio and their course for adaptation either way it should get far enough into the series so it gives the team more wiggle room.
Jan 19, 2018 4:27 PM
Jul 2007
Looking at the magazine's rankings they seem equally successful by now. I think both will get it but The Promised Neverland's will come first since it has been running for longer.

More topics from this board

» Why do you think MAL users don't read manga?

Nyron - Feb 7

28 by ProGoddess »»
1 hour ago

» How do you read your Manwha/Manhua ?

TheDefCrypt - May 8

6 by ProGoddess »»
2 hours ago

» Any manga out that opposite to world end harem?

Darkrazor22 - May 10

1 by Nekoburger »»
Yesterday, 3:58 PM

» Western Studio Adaptation of Berserk (Thoughts?)

FlydayEthan - May 2

4 by Old_School_Akira »»
Yesterday, 3:30 PM

» Why so much ntr in manhwa?

TheRacist11 - Yesterday

0 by TheRacist11 »»
Yesterday, 8:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.