Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 9, 2018 12:15 PM

Feb 2017
where the mc (guy) is thought to be dead and later be known that his actually alive

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 9, 2018 12:23 PM

Feb 2016
Altina the Sword Princess
Gun Ota
Song of the Long March
Arifureta
Oda Nobuna no Yabou

These should fit what youre looking for, i had a few others but i just cant come up with the names of them sorry.
Jan 9, 2018 12:42 PM

Feb 2017
BlackFIFA19 said:
Gun Ota
Song of the Long March
Arifureta
Oda Nobuna no Yabou

These should fit what youre looking for, i had a few others but i just cant come up with the names of them sorry.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! one more thing though
does each one of this has a good ending? thank you mate!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 9, 2018 1:06 PM

Feb 2016
TimeSpirits said:
BlackFIFA19 said:
Gun Ota
Song of the Long March
Arifureta
Oda Nobuna no Yabou

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! one more thing though
does each one of this has a good ending? thank you mate!!

All of them are ongoing :p
BlackFIFA19Jan 9, 2018 1:13 PM
Jan 9, 2018 2:02 PM

Sep 2017
TimeSpirits said:
where the mc (guy) is thought to be dead and later be known that his actually alive

UbelBlatt fits perfectly
Jan 11, 2018 4:33 AM

Feb 2017
MX_Theo said:
TimeSpirits said:

UbelBlatt fits perfectly

it looks sad to me , from google search i seem to find an orc raping a woman which i'm weak at
Jan 11, 2018 11:34 AM

Sep 2017
TimeSpirits said:
MX_Theo said:

UbelBlatt fits perfectly

it looks sad to me , from google search i seem to find an orc raping a woman which i'm weak at

Wow ok lol, the manga isn't about that at all I'll give a quick sum up, in a fantasy world similar to medieval age the human's had to one day face an enemy race which became an enormous threat, to react they dispatched their best heros and send them over the mountains to invade the ennemies for the first time and kill their king; but what they saw was beyond human's, as they were already struggling defending in their own country, after nearly dying to get over the mountains they realised that the only reason the human race was still alive was because up until now they only faced the weakest of the ennemies army, in fact the mountained prevented the enemies gigantic units to go pass it; they soon reaslied they had no chance in this world where the equivalent of a wolf could beat 3 of their best heros. "That's were the story starts with flashbacks etc"-> 7 heroes stayed to fight the others retreated because they're pussies and unexpectedly the 7 heroes came back, the MC was the strongest out of them but they weren't welcomed in their kingdom as they thought they would. Discover some's anger and hate taking form in a vengeance path.
Actually there are quite some assholes in the manga so this picture might just be one that rarely comes out to show how disgusting they are but aren't such things as people you get attached to getting raped, I never had a bad feeling when reading this.
Jan 11, 2018 1:23 PM

Feb 2017
MX_Theo said:
TimeSpirits said:

Wow ok lol, the manga isn't about that at all I'll give a quick sum up, in a fantasy world similar to medieval age the human's had to one day face an enemy race which became an enormous threat, to react they dispatched their best heros and send them over the mountains to invade the ennemies for the first time and kill their king; but what they saw was beyond human's, as they were already struggling defending in their own country, after nearly dying to get over the mountains they realised that the only reason the human race was still alive was because up until now they only faced the weakest of the ennemies army, in fact the mountained prevented the enemies gigantic units to go pass it; they soon reaslied they had no chance in this world where the equivalent of a wolf could beat 3 of their best heros. "That's were the story starts with flashbacks etc"-> 7 heroes stayed to fight the others retreated because they're pussies and unexpectedly the 7 heroes came back, the MC was the strongest out of them but they weren't welcomed in their kingdom as they thought they would. Discover some's anger and hate taking form in a vengeance path.
Actually there are quite some assholes in the manga so this picture might just be one that rarely comes out to show how disgusting they are but aren't such things as people you get attached to getting raped, I never had a bad feeling when reading this.

thank you , now i can safely read something ,
thanks

More topics from this board

» Anime recommendations please

MeZaDefined - Apr 24

3 by Dariat »»
2 hours ago

» Any anime with a despicable/contemptible villain?

Gfralp - Today

7 by H_Castaigne »»
2 hours ago

» looking for anime recommendations from people who has similar taste

windyshadow - Apr 21

22 by windyshadow »»
5 hours ago

» Please recommend anime that has plot/tone/genre/theme of sci-fi/futuristic/post apocalyptic/modern times + fantasy/medieval/magic/old times?

Donkunsan - Apr 18

33 by Donkunsan »»
6 hours ago

» RomCom Suggestions for someone who's seen a lot of em

Benassiesto - Yesterday

7 by Tsuyatoash »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.