Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 4, 2018 3:29 PM

Apr 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Was a good anime, in my opinion, I hope there will be a season 2... was a little to short. Want to know more about that eye and who is the white hair guy from intro :)
Jan 7, 2018 9:58 AM

Nov 2014
Hakai13 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
Was a good anime, in my opinion, I hope there will be a season 2... was a little to short. Want to know more about that eye and who is the white hair guy from intro :)

yeah, agreed with you i think the story is still long enough, i have a little guess that the eye is the red hair man that slaughter muzi clan tho "maybe" :D

i really loved this anime where the kind of action and romance thing combined, well its rarely to see something like this in japan anime right now, i wish there is next season 2 although it seems impossible, the only chinese anime that i know, which got new season is king's avatar, it also got a lot of viewer and good response.

yeah based on that fact, there is only low chance for this series getting next season, but i still really hoped to see the continuity of story

ah ying xiong and muzi bonds are so great, i really wanna see more of this cute cultivator couple :D

idk but i really like it so 10/10 from me
r16fourarmJan 7, 2018 10:03 AM
Jan 22, 2018 11:03 PM
Sep 2016
r16fourarm said:
Hakai13 said:

yeah, agreed with you i think the story is still long enough, i have a little guess that the eye is the red hair man that slaughter muzi clan tho "maybe" :D

i really loved this anime where the kind of action and romance thing combined, well its rarely to see something like this in japan anime right now, i wish there is next season 2 although it seems impossible, the only chinese anime that i know, which got new season is king's avatar, it also got a lot of viewer and good response.

yeah based on that fact, there is only low chance for this series getting next season, but i still really hoped to see the continuity of story

ah ying xiong and muzi bonds are so great, i really wanna see more of this cute cultivator couple :D

idk but i really like it so 10/10 from me

Do you know where to read the source material in English? Same with Hitori no shita (the outcast) if you know please
Jan 31, 2018 1:31 PM
Mar 2016
That was pretty boring.
Mar 22, 2018 8:07 AM
Apr 2016
King avatar is not the only one ta have a second season the best example is fox spirit matchmaker who have now six season
Mar 27, 2018 1:34 PM
Nov 2017
Was an OK show but became so hard to fukn understand bc either translations were shotty or rished through explanation of how the stage rankings work. TBH I enventually just kept watching bc of the ecchi and bc that accidental yuri kiss in episode 6 I think was so HOOOOOOTTTTTT!!!!!
Apr 1, 2018 1:19 AM

Dec 2013
From comments I've seen on other episodes, it seems like they rushed every episode. One person said how they skipped like 10 chapters at some point, which explains why a lot of the anime gave little to no explanation. Definitely not the best and the show could be much better, but it still seems like Chinese animation is far behind Japanese. Hopefully with more popularity and budget Chinese animation will continue to improve. This show was a 6/10.
Oct 22, 2018 9:45 AM

Mar 2018
I think this show was pretty solid. The romance had a satisfying conclusion. I very much appreciate that.

I found the relationship between Muzi and Yingxiong very confusing and inconsistent. Even for a tsundere, Muzi does an awful lot of flip-flopping. One moment she seems to be totally in love with him; the next moment she rejects his advances completely. I couldn't figure out whether they actually considered themselves a couple or not.

The series kind of tried to be too many things at once. The tone was very inconsistent. To me the comedy was mostly painfully unfunny and detracted from the drama. The only really funny scenes were the ones where Yingxiong was horny. :D

My biggest gripe with the series, though, was the villain's ridiculous moustache! I just could not take him seriously!

I think the thing I liked best about the series was Muzi's character design. She is super cute (visually at least). All the tender, loving moments were delightful.

All in all a decent series. I give it 7/10.
SpectrumDTSep 1, 2020 12:00 PM
Oct 22, 2018 10:16 AM

Mar 2018
A beautiful easter egg in the final episode is the post-credits image of a cell phone with a text message from Muzi.

The characters are: 今晚一起双修吧. As far as I can make out, it translates to: Let's cultivate together tonight.. This brings some closure to Yingxiong's longing to co-cultivate with her. :)
Sep 1, 2020 8:58 AM
Nov 2017
I rewatched this show and it was grueling to hear that beauty muzi in chinese after watching Japanese anime all these year. I really can’t believe I liked the ecchi in this at all compared to other shows since most is blurred out for pantsu shots. So it ends with a 3 year window to give all his power up for her life or he will take it again. As far as cliffhangers go I guess it’s ok but unless there’s a huge time skip I don’t see this as anything other then them hoping they would get 10 more seasons. New score 4/10 only bc of muzi
Apr 4, 2021 6:58 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yeah good luck finding that place, bland mc. Nice job teasing that last shit scene just for showing me such a fucking short and awfully 0.11111 second kiss, which was so fuckin nightmare.

Let's co-cultivate together tonight? My ass.
1/10.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 22, 2021 8:41 PM
Mar 2019
This Was Painful To Watch.
Episode 2 The MC Had Wings And Somehow Knew How To Use Them.
By Episode 4 He Was Stronger Than Those Around Him. HOW??
Nothing Was Shown Why He Became OP.
Avoid Unless You Are Near The Bottom Of Your List.
Jul 30, 2022 11:11 AM
Feb 2022
Fue un buen final, aunque abierto. Los dos hacen una linda pareja. En general iba a poner un 6, pero los dos últimos capítulos lo han subido a un 7.

More topics from this board

» :D

OGGSXD - Mar 1, 2023

1 by hKonata »»
Mar 1, 2023 8:12 AM

Poll: » Wo De Tian Jie Nv You Episode 14 Discussion

SanGosh - Dec 28, 2017

2 by FedeMetal »»
Jul 30, 2022 10:09 AM

Poll: » Wo de Tian Jie Nu You Episode 3 Discussion

ann_sordo - Jun 9, 2021

1 by FedeMetal »»
Jul 11, 2022 5:30 PM

Poll: » Wo De Tian Jie Nv You Episode 8 Discussion

MortalMelancholy - Dec 20, 2017

1 by badabass »»
Apr 4, 2021 9:38 AM

Poll: » Wo De Tian Jie Nv You Episode 6 Discussion

Whoahoho - Nov 7, 2017

10 by badabass »»
Apr 4, 2021 9:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.