Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 1, 2018 5:13 PM
Jul 2012
Like in topic: Can someone explain me the difference between
The Rising of the Shield Hero Volume 01: The Manga Companion
and
The Rising of the Shield Hero, Volume 1?

I have read Web Novel and I loved it. On Amzaon(UK) You can buy those two version of it and I don't know the difference between them.
I read the manga as well but it is painful to w8 for chapters. Also the fact that there will be anime adaptation is awesome.

So is The Rising of the Shield Hero Volume 01: The Manga Companion the Web Novel or other version? Which one is LN?

PS. Sorry for my English if I wrote something wrong. English is my second language so I'm not a native speaker. :p
garnizonJan 2, 2018 3:48 AM
Jan 2, 2018 7:33 PM

Jul 2013
Id personally recommend the Light Novel (LN for short). its what the manga is based off of and is a lot more in depth about everything. I believe the upcoming anime will be based off the LN as well, which is better because the manga glosses things to advertise the LN itself. if you have any more questions feel free to message me.
Jan 3, 2018 3:33 AM
Jul 2012
Pyro_Sasebo said:
Id personally recommend the Light Novel (LN for short). its what the manga is based off of and is a lot more in depth about everything. I believe the upcoming anime will be based off the LN as well, which is better because the manga glosses things to advertise the LN itself. if you have any more questions feel free to message me.

So this one The Rising of the Shield Hero Volume 01: The Manga Companion is manga?
and
that one The Rising of the Shield Hero, Volume 1 is LN?
Jan 3, 2018 10:28 AM

Jul 2013
Yes. For a possibly easier time the more detailed over art is the LN while the simpler is the manga, most noticeably Naofumi's hair. If still uncertain go to the LN page and the manga page on here and click on pictures, they have various covers that will certainly make things easier.
Jan 3, 2018 5:59 PM
Jul 2012
Pyro_Sasebo said:
Yes. For a possibly easier time the more detailed over art is the LN while the simpler is the manga, most noticeably Naofumi's hair. If still uncertain go to the LN page and the manga page on here and click on pictures, they have various covers that will certainly make things easier.

Thank You very much ;)

More topics from this board

» What happend to Filo

NA321GO - Mar 17

0 by NA321GO »»
Mar 17, 11:30 AM

» vol23?

RealityChanges - Mar 13

0 by RealityChanges »»
Mar 13, 6:01 PM

» does anybody know when vol 23 will come out

NaughtySempai - May 29, 2022

4 by enrosurobakia »»
Jan 9, 7:26 AM

» The Ex2 volume (side stories)

KaeUBW - Jul 1, 2023

1 by KaeUBW »»
Oct 6, 2023 4:27 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Chapter 74 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Jan 19, 2023

0 by Phaetons_Folly »»
Jan 19, 2023 9:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.