Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 25, 2017 10:40 AM

Feb 2015
In the movie they mentioned about pro league. To gather strong teams into international cup. But that match in the movie wasnt a pro league match. it's just a match to revive their school.

So, if this 6 part ova will really be about international cup, and like the title said, "Finale" there aint more of it after this so im guessing pro league and international cup probably would be in this 6 part ova.

I already saw the PV, and i guessing that, maybe 1 or 2 ova would be the pro league and the rest would be the inter cup. cause, how japanese make their pv, is always based from their first episode either it's series or ova. i have watched many PV, and the result are same. So, if im right about this, pro league and inter cup will be in these 6 part ova. i dont know how they will manage all of that in only 6 part of ova. imo its gonna be rough and it might ended up in a rush story. but, i just hope it's gonna be okay :)

too bad it's not a series tho :(
budget problem ? i dont think that's the problem. they did a big success on their movie didnt they ?
or 12 eps too much ?
YizelTroDec 25, 2017 10:44 AM
Jan 2, 2018 2:31 AM

Jan 2016
The 6 parts OVA is equal to 12 episodes so its pretty much 1 cour. I think they have enough time for both Inter cup and International. 1 episode is 40 minutes which will change how the story is conveyed unlike 20 minutes which will rely on cliffhanger.
Jan 2, 2018 8:18 AM

May 2012
Based on the spoilers on Das Finale Part 1 that surfaced, I don't think they will do the International/World Senshado Tournament since
zenjamibuJan 2, 2018 8:25 AM
Jan 2, 2018 10:34 PM

Oct 2016
No, it's not the pro-league match.

I don't think Das Finale will be the final of the series.
Jan 3, 2018 7:54 AM

Feb 2015
inisipis said:
No, it's not the pro-league match.

I don't think Das Finale will be the final of the series.

:o really ?!
i thought about that too but i dont really care about it beacuse it is not something that big imo XD after i saw the poster, i thought it's gonna be those graduation movie where their junior do something to their senior. and that is really the case actually :(

das finale but might not be the end lol
Jan 3, 2018 11:25 PM

May 2012
YizelTro said:

Well, with the recent acquisition of Studio Actas by Bandai last year, I don't think they(Bandai) will just let the GuP franchise go to waste and end since it is a pretty successful property.

Well, the speculation is that Das Finale will be the end of Miho's and Oarai's story but we'll just have to wait until the end of Das Finale to find out.
zenjamibuJan 3, 2018 11:29 PM
Jan 4, 2018 5:33 AM

Oct 2016
YizelTro said:

:o really ?!
i thought about that too but i dont really care about it beacuse it is not something that big imo XD after i saw the poster, i thought it's gonna be those graduation movie where their junior do something to their senior. and that is really the case actually :(

Yeah, the film's poster is a big giveaway. I guess it's the Finale of the third years. It's a really enjoyable movie, with the roster of characters ever increasing. There seems to be hints on the new Op that there'll be drama regarding Erika with Maho graduating.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Girls und Panzer das Finale Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Mar 23, 2018

66 by Hayley2877 »»
Mar 26, 8:55 AM

» FYI, Girls und Panzer das Finale is a 6-part OVA series.

zenjamibu - Jul 6, 2017

15 by Gar_Logan »»
Aug 26, 2023 7:35 PM

» Wrong number of episodes for Fushou Akiyama Yukari no Sensha Kouza

Bryce3D - Apr 17, 2022

1 by chiliehead »»
Jun 19, 2022 7:10 AM

» Sentai Filmworks had licensed Girls und Panzer das Finale Part 1

zenjamibu - Jun 29, 2021

4 by zenjamibu »»
Jul 27, 2021 3:47 PM

» ANOTHER DUBBED

alvinreddelta - Dec 24, 2018

1 by MrGarland »»
May 1, 2020 3:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.