Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 27, 2018 9:26 AM

Sep 2017
IamNET said:
Salamak said:

have you read the manga?..tokyo ghoul manga finishes after kaneki and arima fight, and then tokyo ghoul re starts the story again 2 years after this fight.
both root anime and tg manga end with kaneki's "death"

Root A finishes with a scene where Kaneki carries Hide's body,and meets Arima,And Hide dies there.
But in manga Hide doesnt die...
In manga Hide goes to Touka and others and take them to work with CCG to find Kaneki's body.

The hell i'm on capter 100 of tg re and this hasn't happened, does it happen afterwards?
Up until now we're under the impression that hide is dead, idk how he comes back again, i assumed the anime probably won't have a problem bringing him back.
Jan 27, 2018 1:14 PM
Sep 2017
Salamak said:
IamNET said:

Root A finishes with a scene where Kaneki carries Hide's body,and meets Arima,And Hide dies there.
In manga Hide goes to Touka and others and take them to work with CCG to find Kaneki's body.

The hell i'm on capter 100 of tg re and this hasn't happened, does it happen afterwards?
Up until now we're under the impression that hide is dead, idk how he comes back again, i assumed the anime probably won't have a problem bringing him back.

Yeah he just spoiled the events of after chapter 144.
Also, in the manga it's left clearly ambiguous. Whereas the anime, carrying a body covered in a blanket is universally a sign for death.
Jan 27, 2018 1:31 PM

Sep 2017
BN12 said:
Salamak said:

Also, in the manga it's left clearly ambiguous. Whereas the anime, carrying a body covered in a blanket is universally a sign for death.

well this series is filled with plot holes , they'll just add one more. he wasn't dead kaneki just thought he was something like that.
i read tg cause it has a very beautiful art, i don't really care for spoilers..but that was big one i guess lol.
Jan 27, 2018 1:38 PM
Sep 2017
Salamak said:
BN12 said:

well this series is filled with plot holes , they'll just add one more. he wasn't dead kaneki just thought he was something like that.
i read tg cause it has a very beautiful art, i don't really care for spoilers..but that was big one i guess lol.

Well, they'll most likely forget Root A existed. At least, that's the impression the manga gives when it tells people to buy volume 14 in order to enjoy the anime
Jan 27, 2018 1:42 PM

Sep 2017
BN12 said:
Salamak said:

Well, they'll most likely forget Root A existed. At least, that's the impression the manga gives when it tells people to buy volume 14 in order to enjoy the anime

what is this volume 14 supposed to be?
spin off or something?
Jan 27, 2018 1:57 PM
Sep 2017
Salamak said:
BN12 said:

spin off or something?

No, it's volume 14 of the manga. Chapter 132-143 I believe. It's the final volume of the original Tokyo Ghoul and covers Amon's fight with Kaneki, Kaneki's encounter with Hide in the sewers, Kaneki's fight with Arima, and Arima's fight with Owl. As well as the clowns, CCG changes, Touka dealing with Kaneki's "death" and an epilogue where we meet Haise for the first time. All of which the anime changed or didn't adapt
Jan 27, 2018 3:04 PM

Sep 2017
BN12 said:
Salamak said:

spin off or something?

No, it's volume 14 of the manga. Chapter 132-143 I believe. It's the final volume of the original Tokyo Ghoul and covers Amon's fight with Kaneki, Kaneki's encounter with Hide in the sewers, Kaneki's fight with Arima, and Arima's fight with Owl. As well as the clowns, CCG changes, Touka dealing with Kaneki's "death" and an epilogue where we meet Haise for the first time. All of which the anime changed or didn't adapt

Oh i thought you're talking about volume 14 of tg re. I don't remeber the eplogue, but yeah, i've read the rest..
Jan 27, 2018 3:07 PM
Sep 2017
Salamak said:
BN12 said:

Oh i thought you're talking about volume 14 of tg re. I don't remeber the eplogue, but yeah, i've read the rest..

Volume 14 of re just finished lol.. and it's a doozy. You're either going to love or hate it. Personally, I love it tremendously. But yeah.
Jan 27, 2018 4:37 PM

Sep 2016
no

First season was mediocre and 2nd season was a TRAINWRECK.

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."
Jan 27, 2018 11:25 PM

Sep 2017
BN12 said:
Salamak said:

Volume 14 of re just finished lol.. and it's a doozy. You're either going to love or hate it. Personally, I love it tremendously. But yeah.

yeah, i finally got some free time on my hand. i can finally continue the mangas i've been reading.
Jan 27, 2018 11:28 PM

Nov 2017
If it is Tokyo Ghoul it is trash. I have zero expectations.
Jan 28, 2018 9:31 PM
Jan 2018
Salamak said:
IamNET said:

Sorry, thought u caught up.
Jan 28, 2018 9:38 PM

Sep 2017
IamNET said:
Salamak said:

Nah it's alright. But you should check people's profile or ask them next time.
But almost everyone has caught up with this series, so it's only natural for you to think i have as well.
Jan 29, 2018 4:13 AM

Oct 2015
Salamak said:
IamNET said:

But almost everyone has caught up with this series, so it's only natural for you to think i have as well.

Oh boy can't wait to see how you react to chapter 125 of :re
Jan 29, 2018 5:17 AM

Sep 2017
Cyborg_Dragon said:
Salamak said:

Oh boy can't wait to see how you react to chapter 125 of :re

Only 25 to go, i'll let you know lol.
Jan 30, 2018 8:15 AM
Dec 2015
Season 3 will have a new Director and Ishida himself will be part of the staff. Hopefully this will go well.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

95 by F0xFae »»
Mar 30, 1:45 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2018

194 by F0xFae »»
Mar 29, 7:55 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2018

416 by F0xFae »»
Mar 29, 6:00 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2018

172 by CaravanRiot »»
Mar 16, 9:41 PM

» Tokyo Ghoul: re 1st season is underrated

Ryuu_Mayo - Feb 3

12 by KayKimii »»
Feb 3, 1:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.