Forum Settings
Forums

Broadcast of 'Hitori no Shita: The Outcast 2nd Season' in Japan Announced

New
Dec 15, 2017 7:03 AM

Nov 2007
An official website for the broadcast in Japan for Hitori no Shita: The Outcast 2nd Season has been launched. Titled Raten Daishou-hen, the series will begin its broadcast on Wednesdays at 1:40 a.m. via Tokyo MX, followed by BS12, starting January 10, 2018. dAnime store, Niconico Douga, and other services will also stream the anime online. In addition, the cast members will reprise their roles.

Hitori no Shita: The Outcast is based on the Chinese web manga Yi Ren Zhi Xia. The series has been publishing since February 2015 and currently has 290 chapters released as of December 14. The second season titled Fengqi Yunyong, Luotian Dajiao is currently available on Chinese streaming sites since this October.

PV

Official site: http://hitorinoshita2.com/

Source: Official Twitter
tsubasaloverDec 16, 2017 7:50 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 15, 2017 7:04 AM

Apr 2012
I did not watch the first season, but was it successful enough for its?
Dec 15, 2017 7:09 AM

Apr 2016
The moment when chinese based anime is getting second season.
Dec 15, 2017 7:25 AM

Nov 2007
FYI, Raten Daishou is when only Luotian Dajiao (Chinese) is taken from Fengqi Yunyong, Luotian Dajiao and reads in Japanese.
tsubasaloverDec 15, 2017 7:40 AM
Dec 15, 2017 9:59 AM

Mar 2016
RobertBobert said:
I did not watch the first season, but was it successful enough for its?

Nope, successful chinese anime would be like King's Avatar, well known and popular, also this article points out the reason why it isn't popular.
https://www.yicaiglobal.com/news/animation-industry’s-output-value-set-reach-usd2268-billion-year-report-says
Dec 15, 2017 1:36 PM

Sep 2016
The 2nd season of this is already streaming on bilibili and i heard there are significant improvements so good news for the for the ppl that watched S1.
The Anime Binge Is Life

-PolarCyrus97 2k17-
Dec 15, 2017 2:02 PM
Jun 2017
The first season has some merits but also significant flaws. The second season has improved greatly so far with some minor flaws.

The second season covers a tournament arc with a great ensemble cast.

The manga is very popular and well rated in China. The anime, with all the criticism it got, still became the 4th most popular Chinese anime on bilibili (Chinese streaming site).

It's mainly for domestic consumption. Success in oversea markets is desirable but not crucial.

The Japanese release will be 12 episodes. The Chinese release will go beyond that and have at least two cours.
Dec 15, 2017 4:07 PM
Jul 2018
I would like to watch the Chinese dub of this series
Dec 15, 2017 7:25 PM

Nov 2009
Chinese anime getting second season because Chinese people actually support it instead of piracy. Enuff said.
'America is a stolen country'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM8WZ0ztMuc

Zapredon said:
It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.

Totally agree!

Dec 16, 2017 7:10 PM

Aug 2013
Vyzass said:
Chinese anime getting second season because Chinese people actually support it instead of piracy. Enuff said.

Uh not true at all, and the financial numbers prove that piracy doesn't kill anime, but feel free to keep being wrong.
Dec 16, 2017 8:09 PM

Nov 2009
Jonesy974 said:
Vyzass said:

Uh not true at all, and the financial numbers prove that piracy doesn't kill anime, but feel free to keep being wrong.

The financial numbers of Japanese anime is because of legitimate streaming in China too.Feel free to be in denial.

Since 2014, the AJA has attributed the growth in the market to success in the sales of streaming rights to China, a trend that has not changed in 2016.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-10-25/anime-industry-takes-in-record-2.0-trillion-yen-in-2016/.123164

Chinese people actually support it instead of piracy.
VyzassDec 16, 2017 8:12 PM

Zapredon said:
It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.

Totally agree!

Dec 16, 2017 8:59 PM

Aug 2013
Vyzass said:
Jonesy974 said:

The financial numbers of Japanese anime is because of legitimate streaming in China too.Feel free to be in denial.

Since 2014, the AJA has attributed the growth in the market to success in the sales of streaming rights to China, a trend that has not changed in 2016.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-10-25/anime-industry-takes-in-record-2.0-trillion-yen-in-2016/.123164

Again where in there does it say that piracy is noticeably crippling the industry? Streaming service numbers up =/= less piracy. Didn't realize that wasn't common sense.
Dec 16, 2017 9:25 PM

Nov 2009
Jonesy974 said:
Vyzass said:

Again where in there does it say that piracy is noticeably crippling the industry? Streaming service numbers up =/= less piracy. Didn't realize that wasn't common sense.

When did I say streaming service up = less piracy? Check your reading comprehension. Chinese are more supportive of anime instead of pirating,that's all I'm saying.

Zapredon said:

Totally agree!

Dec 16, 2017 9:50 PM
Jun 2017
The Chinese market is peculiar. Many anime are legally free. The online streaming platforms (e.g. Tencent, Iqiyi) are burning money to expand the market and foster purchasing habit. They are still exploring different business models. Anime monetize by some of the following: subscription, advertisement, product placement, adaptation into games and TV dramas, etc.
Dec 17, 2017 10:03 PM

Aug 2013
Vyzass said:
Jonesy974 said:

When did I say streaming service up = less piracy? Check your reading comprehension. Chinese are more supportive of anime instead of pirating,that's all I'm saying.

Check my reading comprehension? How about just stop making baseless implications and then twist your own words?

"Chinese are more supportive of anime instead of pirating". Where is your basis for that? Because their sales rise they don't pirate? China has over a billion people. If 100 thousand buy anime and 400 million pirate it, it doesn't make Chinese people "more supportive", it just means enough people bought it to turn a profit. And that's exactly what you were implying. Don't act like that wasn't the exact narrative you were trying to spin; that piracy is killing anime. That's not the case in Japan, and it's not the case in China. And the economics statistics show it.
Dec 17, 2017 11:59 PM

Nov 2009
Jonesy974 said:
Vyzass said:

Check my reading comprehension? How about just stop making baseless implications and then twist your own words?

"Chinese are more supportive of anime instead of pirating". Where is your basis for that? Because their sales rise they don't pirate? China has over a billion people. If 100 thousand buy anime and 400 million pirate it, it doesn't make Chinese people "more supportive", it just means enough people bought it to turn a profit. And that's exactly what you were implying. Don't act like that wasn't the exact narrative you were trying to spin; that piracy is killing anime. That's not the case in Japan, and it's not the case in China. And the economics statistics show it.

Sorry that wasn't the narrative I'm saying. Nowhere did I imply they buy but rather they stream it. Did you not read the bolded part. Do something about your reading comprehension.Economy statistics shows that legal streaming help anime industry not pirating. Baseless implications? Go read the report by Japan where they said China legitimate streaming help improve anime industry.

Zapredon said:

Totally agree!

Dec 18, 2017 12:06 AM

Aug 2013
Vyzass said:
Jonesy974 said:

Sorry that wasn't the narrative I'm saying. Nowhere did I imply they buy but rather they stream it. Did you not read the bolded part. Do something about your reading comprehension.Economy statistics shows that legal streaming help anime industry not pirating. Baseless implications? Go read the report by Japan where they said China legitimate streaming help improve anime industry.

Actually that's the exact narrative you're saying. Kind of hilarious, I mention streaming, and you say you weren't talking about streaming. I mention buying, and you say you were talking about streaming. Pathetic how you cant even keep your stories straight. Baseless implications? Yes. Go read the report where Japan is experiencing continued growth in anime and manga sales despite piracy.

Holy fuck it's like I'm having a conversation with Donald Trump.
Dec 18, 2017 12:16 AM

Nov 2009
Jonesy974 said:
Vyzass said:

Actually that's the exact narrative you're saying. Kind of hilarious, I mention streaming, and you say you weren't talking about streaming. I mention buying, and you say you were talking about streaming. Pathetic how you cant even keep your stories straight. Baseless implications? Yes. Go read the report where Japan is experiencing continued growth in anime and manga sales despite piracy.

Holy fuck it's like I'm having a conversation with Donald Trump.

Where did I say I wasn't talking about streaming? The growth is because of legitimate streaming in China, nowhere did they say pirating.Take out the legitimate streaming in China or other overseas anime industry won't grow.
VyzassDec 18, 2017 9:23 PM

Zapredon said:

Totally agree!

Jan 10, 2018 2:29 AM

Nov 2007
Recap of first season aired on January 9 (January 10 midnight). 2nd season will officially start on January 16 (January 17 midnight). OP for Japan broadcast will be "Kizu darake no Bokura (傷だらけの僕ら)" by NormCore

PV 2 and cast comments
http://www.ota-suke.jp/news/209421

Edit: OP (MAL db apparently is listed as ED, but Japanese sources all say OP) CD on April 16
https://www.animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1523933818
tsubasaloverApr 17, 2018 4:16 AM

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Oniichan wa Oshimai!' Gets TV Anime

Vindstot - Apr 21, 2022

44 by Lenoksu »»
4 hours ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - 9 hours ago

4 by yamiyugi101 »»
5 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

3 by ToyaMochizuki »»
7 hours ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

16 by Jonas-K »»
8 hours ago

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/18]

Snow - Apr 5

28 by infanf »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.