Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 29, 2017 6:56 AM
Feb 2014
>2010s
>year after year superhero movies are shilled to the heavens
>more than often the top grossing film in many fields
>decide to incorporate (((politics))) as the main (and unconscious) talking point
>enjoyed a fleeting run as the gold standard for the box office, crashed down hard in no time shortly after
>realize that this formula is no longer working
>so then they go back to being stale like they were a decade ago
>"coincidental" bad reviews
>superhero cashcows are finally dying in your lifetime
Feels great lads
Nov 29, 2017 7:16 AM

Oct 2014
DC is doomed to get bad reviews for their Cinematic Universe, regardless of whether the movies are actually good or not. Justice League itself wasn't actually bad. It wasn't great either but a lot of the bad rap was nitpicking.

At least, DC beats Marvel everywhere else including comic books, so they're not irrelevant or going to be anytime soon.
Nov 29, 2017 8:02 AM

Dec 2015
ok seriously guys, it has 41% on Rotten Tomatoes.

That means that 41% of the critics (almost half) who saw it gave it a positive review.
Stop getting butthurt about it getting "trashed", or throwing out crazy conspiracies.

If you ask me it's a below average movie and I'm not at all surprised at the Tomatometer score it has.
Nov 29, 2017 1:20 PM

Aug 2013
Couldn't care less about critics, all I care about is that by the 4th week Justice League has close to 800 million. As the saying goes money talks, bullshit walks. I'm waiting for the Snyder cut as well on DVD.

@Cyborg_Icarus29 You haven't explained to me the problems with the writing and directing of the movie. All you are doing is referring me to other people's reviews as if you yourself haven't even watched the movie to form your own opinions. If you find it too time consuming then whatever. I'll watch the review you posted at a later date.

The movie was written and directed sufficiently well for a superhero movie. I don't see this being below the first Avengers movie in writing or directing at all.

They made it lighthearted because of the fucking critics bashing B vs S for being too serious.

I think before fully passing judgement on the movie the Snyder cut has to be released and viewed as well.

Nico- said:

>decide to incorporate (((politics))) as the main (and unconscious) talking point
LOL yeah aliens invading, a sentient AI wanting to wipe out all of humanity is oh so political. It's you alt right chills who want to bring politics into literally every thread. Go back to shit hole CE and post your non stop Jewish caricatures you brain dead shitposter.

Nico- said:

>enjoyed a fleeting run as the gold standard for the box office, crashed down hard in no time shortly after
Feels great lad.
LOL, superhero movies still dominate the box office and are cashcows idiot.

Batman vs Superman - 873.3 million
Wonder Woman - 828.1 million
Thor Ragnarok - 792.4 million
Suicide Squad - 745.6 million
Guardians of the - 863.6million
Galaxy vol 2
Captain America - OVER 1 BILLION
Civil War

Way more money than your weeb moe pedo shit Love Live would ever make.

Oh yeah the formula isn't working and superhero movies are dieing yet there is a whole slate of new superhero movies lined up for 2018.

Khaosman-OSA said:
DC is doomed to get bad reviews for their Cinematic Universe, regardless of whether the movies are actually good or not.
I agree. DC makes a more dark, serious superhero movie like B vs S and critics are up in arms, DC turns around and makes a more light hearted movie to be like Avengers and critics turn around and complain again. There is no pleasing these people.
DrGeroCreationNov 29, 2017 1:27 PM
Nov 29, 2017 1:43 PM

Jan 2017
Nico- said:
>2010s
Feels great lads

lol what? politics? superhero movies are still making a shitload of money in the box office. these movies won't "die" or "fade away" anytime soon.

@DrGeroCreation i'm referring you to other people's reviews because these reviewers expressed my own thoughts better than i ever could.

the avengers is better and more enjoyable imo.

they changed the tone of the movie to attract casual viewers who want to watch a "fun" superhero movie. the critics aren't the only ones who disliked the super grim-dark tone of the movie. a shitload of casual movie viewers didn't like it because it's too dark and depressing. personally i didn't dislike it because i love grim-dark stuff.

Nov 30, 2017 1:32 PM

Oct 2016
Cyborg_Icarus29 said:
DrGeroCreation said:
FUCK THE CRITICS!!!!!! Ever since Batman vs Superman there has been this coordinated effort (obviously secretly paid for by Marvel) to sabotage the DCEU. Justice League was way better than the first Avengers movie.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

let me laugh harder
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

let me laugh even harder
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

I do agree that the Justice League Movie was way better than the First Avengers Movie, but I also gotta say that the First Avengers Movie is trashy and not that good of a movie but it was more enjoyable than the Justice League movie
Nov 30, 2017 6:02 PM

Jan 2017
Maitoz said:
Cyborg_Icarus29 said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

let me laugh harder
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

let me laugh even harder
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

I do agree that the Justice League Movie was way better than the First Avengers Movie, but I also gotta say that the First Avengers Movie is trashy and not that good of a movie but it was more enjoyable than the Justice League movie

I completely disagree. The avengers is better imo overall and i enjoyed it more than JL.
Nov 30, 2017 6:39 PM

Apr 2013
Nico- said:
>2010s
Feels great lads

>Nico posting retarded shit

Business as usual lads.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Currently listening to ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Mar 29, 2021

7659 by RenaPsychoKiller »»
17 minutes ago

» Post reccommeded song based on above song

tsukareru - 6 hours ago

2 by Zettaiken »»
39 minutes ago

» What was the last song you listened to? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Death - Oct 1, 2020

3417 by Pengawas »»
40 minutes ago

» K-drama thread

tsukareru - Dec 23, 2023

15 by DandelionCat »»
52 minutes ago

» What album have you listened to the most this year?

MeanMrMusician - Mar 9

23 by DandelionCat »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.