Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 10, 2017 4:06 AM
Jul 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
OMG. It's finally happening!

Ooohhh! things are finally moving forward!

One step closer to FINALLY telling Takahiro the truth.

I love Misaki and he's cute and all... BUT HE NEEDS TO EFFING TELL TAKAHIRO ALREADY!!!

Well, I guess this is a good start...

Oooohhhkay... Dammit Akihiko... getting there first... ...kinda ruined it.

Hey, when Misaki tells Takahiro, how do you think would he react? Or is there gonna be some big surprise twist that Takahiro knew (or at least assumed or suspected long before) about it?

"To be with Usagi, [he] will..." WHAT??? HE WILL WHAT?!?!?!?!
Nov 10, 2017 5:51 AM

Jul 2014
ShiranaiAtsune said:
Or is there gonna be some big surprise twist that Takahiro knew (or at least assumed or suspected long before) about it?

I would LOVE to see that. That would be a very funny surprise.
BUT... I think we'll have some drama. We already had the chill, I-figured-it-out sister, so I don't think it will go the same way (especially considering that he was pushing for Misaki to live alone). I kinda expect Misaki to blurt it out, maybe even shout, the way he does when someone says something bad about Usagi (if Takahiro would react badly to the news), and maybe even declare his undying love for Usagi... with Usagi probably being somewhere in the background, very surprised.
*cue the time skip and the love making, with flashbacks of Takahiro accepting them, after seeing how determined Misaki was*
Oh, yeah! And I would LOVE to see a marriage proposal (yes, I know it's not legal in Japan).
AdellaedaNov 10, 2017 6:08 AM
Nov 10, 2017 5:30 PM
Jul 2018
Adellaeda said:
ShiranaiAtsune said:
Or is there gonna be some big surprise twist that Takahiro knew (or at least assumed or suspected long before) about it?

I would LOVE to see that. That would be a very funny surprise.
BUT... I think we'll have some drama. We already had the chill, I-figured-it-out sister, so I don't think it will go the same way (especially considering that he was pushing for Misaki to live alone). I kinda expect Misaki to blurt it out, maybe even shout, the way he does when someone says something bad about Usagi (if Takahiro would react badly to the news), and maybe even declare his undying love for Usagi... with Usagi probably being somewhere in the background, very surprised.
*cue the time skip and the love making, with flashbacks of Takahiro accepting them, after seeing how determined Misaki was*
Oh, yeah! And I would LOVE to see a marriage proposal (yes, I know it's not legal in Japan).

YES! I WOULDN'T MIND ANY OF THOSE.

They can elope in another country.
Nov 11, 2017 1:29 AM

Jul 2014
ShiranaiAtsune said:

I like how you're thinking :D
Nov 12, 2017 6:40 PM
Jul 2018
Adellaeda said:
ShiranaiAtsune said:

Think it might happen in a future chapter?

I hope the story progresses even further soon but I don't want it to end just yet. Maybe go on a little more, but things moving forward as well...
Nov 13, 2017 4:45 AM

Jul 2014
ShiranaiAtsune said:
Adellaeda said:

I hope the story progresses even further soon but I don't want it to end just yet. Maybe go on a little more, but things moving forward as well...

The eloping part? For some reason, I don't think so, even if that's exactly how Usagi would act as a character. But I would expect something... rings, with vows exchanged between them two in secret... I don't know, I'm a sucker for these types of things. I WANT THE SUPER-HAPPY FAIRY TALE ENDING!
Khm khm, sorry for my outburst.

But it does feel like it's nearing its end. Though I wouldn't mind at all to see Misaki looking for jobs, Misaki between jobs, Misaki opening up a bit more, maybe get a puppy, them seeing the world together, UNTIL THEY GROW OLD TOGETHER AND RIDE INTO THE SUNSET!
Ok, I should stop this.
Nov 13, 2017 5:45 PM
Jul 2018
Adellaeda said:
ShiranaiAtsune said:

The eloping part? For some reason, I don't think so, even if that's exactly how Usagi would act as a character. But I would expect something... rings, with vows exchanged between them two in secret... I don't know, I'm a sucker for these types of things. I WANT THE SUPER-HAPPY FAIRY TALE ENDING!
Khm khm, sorry for my outburst.

But it does feel like it's nearing its end. Though I wouldn't mind at all to see Misaki looking for jobs, Misaki between jobs, Misaki opening up a bit more, maybe get a puppy, them seeing the world together, UNTIL THEY GROW OLD TOGETHER AND RIDE INTO THE SUNSET!
Ok, I should stop this.

Well, I wouldn't mind a sequel or more spin-offs...

Also, Misaki already has a job. At Marukawa.
Nov 14, 2017 2:45 AM

Jul 2014
ShiranaiAtsune said:

Isn't that part-time? Anyway... I meant I want to see Misaki at 30, at 40, at 50, at 70... I want to see this cinnamon roll's happy life with Usagi entirely. Not just as a tsundere young adult, but as a mature grown-up man. But that's wishful thinking, I know that.
Nov 15, 2017 4:07 AM
Jul 2018
Adellaeda said:
ShiranaiAtsune said:

Isn't that part-time? Anyway... I meant I want to see Misaki at 30, at 40, at 50, at 70... I want to see this cinnamon roll's happy life with Usagi entirely. Not just as a tsundere young adult, but as a mature grown-up man. But that's wishful thinking, I know that.

Oh yeah! ...but what would be the story there? Sure I'd wanna see more of Misaki but... I want a story as well... maybe a prequel?

More topics from this board

» having trouble finding new chapters?

AiyanaMiyuki - May 24, 2021

1 by babyMOACHAN »»
Sep 16, 2022 10:00 AM

Poll: » Favorite couple in Junjou romantica!

removed-user - May 29, 2015

35 by supwannaride »»
Aug 1, 2022 11:30 PM

Poll: » Junjou Romantica Chapter 87 Discussion

Surana - Mar 18, 2022

0 by Surana »»
Mar 18, 2022 4:13 PM

Poll: » Junjou Romantica Chapter 90 Discussion

removed-user - Feb 14, 2018

8 by Bulma777 »»
Sep 15, 2020 4:18 AM

» junjou romantica

Lo_Lo - Oct 28, 2012

2 by Bulma777 »»
Jul 27, 2020 5:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.